(See All?) Announcements
533 Users Online
Bing, Google

And All Was Quiet — Fireweed Rise 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by illusions who has 52 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jade Kaldorr
She had been making so much progress with Chantille and now she was back to a quivering mess again. Chantille was quick to reassure her and she tried to calm herself. Really. This was getting quite ridiculous. This young lady was barely out of puphood and seemed very nice, so she tried to squelch her nerves and stood a little taller with much effort. She gave the young woman a small shaky smile and introduced herself, <b>"S-sorry for acting l-like a n-ninny. I'm J-Jade."</b>

Once more, she blamed her long gone matriarch for her incredible insecurity. In her attempt to make Jade strong and fearless, she achieved the exact opposite. Perhaps she would get better once she found her brother. In her mind, achieving that goal was going to be the turning point in her life. Like she was going to magically 'find' herself. She shook her head inwardly at her own foolishness and attempted a better smile for young Narime'

Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Narimé wagged her tail when Jade tried to put on a smile.
"It's okay! I'm the one who should have let you guys be I guess." Narimé
shrugged her shoulders. Though Jade was smaller than her the
gray yearling knew by her scent that she was an adult female like chantille.
I wonder why she's just so afraid. What could have made her that way?
the blue eyed female smiled again and bowed playfully to Jade.

"My name is Narimé, and its a pleasure to meet you miss." she kept herself
lowered for a second to greet Jade at her level. Then Narimé lay herself down
over the lush flowers. Bee's buzzed around her complaining about their meals
being squished.

"You know you're lucky to have met Chantille here. She's probably one of
the nicest wolves Ihave ever met." She smiled to Jade and then glanced to Chantille
giving her a wink. " And there are other respectable wolves around here too who
wouldn't attack such a pretty loner." She looked back to Jade from her spot on he ground.
(This post was last modified: Jul 08, 2012, 06:53 PM by Narimé.)

Played by Bridget who has 139 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Chantille Idasis
Chantille knew she should remain quiet; let Narimé speak. When the silvery wolf complimented her, Chantille allowed herself to grin almost sheepishly. Her tail wagged a bit, and she reeled her head back. "Oh, goodness. Thank you for such kind words, Narimé." The smile remained as Narimé cast a scherzando wink at her. Looking back to Jade, she inched forward again, now bringing her head out toward her.

Her pink tongue came out from her mouth gingerly as she offered a lick to Jade's cheek. If the woman was to curl back as if it were acid, that was ok. Chantille was having a hard time understanding why she was so fearful, but she would respect it. Perhaps the boundaries could be broken, but she did not want to press too hard. Head bringing itself back to a neutral level, she seated herself, tail curling around her hind right haunch.

Her eyes now fell upon Narimé, who seemed full of energy. Good. The girl was doing well within these lands. Chantille was proud of her; she felt herself almost feeling motherly toward Narimé....it was strange. Almost sighing aloud, she looked back to Jade to see how she would react to Narimé's words.
Inactive No Rank
Jade Kaldorr
(Sorry, I just realized that I goofed the order up on the last go round! :( I guess we'll go with the current order...)

Jade was relaxing. She'd come to be more comfortable with the sweet fae Chantille and the pale wolf assured her that Narime' was quite nice. The young silver fae had also not shown even the first sign of aggression. Neither of them had, it was merely her own gargantuan insecurities that caused her to act so foolishly! She gave the young wolf a small timid smile to assure her that she' done nothing wrong. Then Chantille stretched her head out and attempted to give her a gentle friendly lick. Instinct had her wanting to pull away, but for once she won out and stayed put for the small display of reassurance, feeling comforted by the action.

She blushed and tucked her head shyly, but a bit more of her crazy tension melted away. Chantille might be an agemate to her, but she seemed almost more motherly right now, to both of them actually. She had noted the affection and pride in the older female for the <span class='word'>scherzando</span> yearling. With a glance at the pretty girl, she looked into her unusual blue eyes and smiled. <b>"N-no. Th-that's fine! A-and I agr-gree!"</b> Although she still stuttered, she felt much more at ease now with both of these lovely wolves. She stood a little bit taller and smiled, this time much easier. It also reached her eyes this time and her pale green eyes twinkled just a bit.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Now that everyone seemed to be calm and
happy Narimé decided to roll onto her back and enjoy
the sunlight. Her belly was warmed while she lay there and
with a comforting sigh she closed her eyes and listened to her
other two friends. Least I hope they are both friends... She
was pretty sure Chantille was her friend but not so sure about Jade..

A minute went by and the silvery wolf sighed again. Her nose twitched
as a ladybug landed onto it. The yearling was only minorly annoyed by the bug.
Instead she watched it crawl up her snout and marveled at its beautiful colors.
Her ear twitched multiple times as a bee buzzed around it going after the hypethral
flowers. The young wolf wondered what she should do after this. Should I continue
hunting for an easy meal? Or should I look around for pa?
She didn't quite
know what to do with herself.

Turning her gray head Narimé glanced at the two she wolves standing near her.
Chantille's pelt glowed beautifully in the bleak sunlight, and Jade's eyes shown
brightly against her fur. Narimé wished she was as beautiful as them.
It seemed every she wolf she encountered here was an elegant one with some form
or feature of beauty. Why couldn't she be a queen like them?
No remember what Sloane said. He said I was beautiful...b..but I don't know
why he said it. Did he really mean it? It felt like he did...
She closed her eyes again
and thought about that night. It seemed so far away now.

Inactive No Rank
Chantille Idasis
Chantille smiled as Narimé flipped onto her back, enjoying the nice day. Chantille allowed herself to sit, then slowly lower her belly down 'till it was touching the flowers below. Soft brown gaze looking at Jade, she spoke "Isn't it beautiful here? Most certainly is my favorite place to relax." With the grin still placed upon her muzzle, she turned her head, looking to Narimé. "It seems to be for young Narimé, as well." The kind woman released a chuckle, and shook her head before gazing at her paws.

Narimé's father. Why hadn't she asked yet? Head whipping back around, she questioned the girl "Narimé, perhaps you should ask Jade if she has seen your father..." Her voice trailed off, and she clamped her jaws shut. Pursing her lips, she grew embarrassed, looking down at her paws uncomfortably. What if Narimé discovered her father was dead, and that's why she wasn't asking about him? Oh, goodness, Chantille, you messed up...

With her ebon lips quivering, she spoke quietly "I'm sorry for that. Rude of me to ask, very rude. Forgive me, Narimé..." Chantille was too kind, it was almost sickening. Her heart was so set on what others thought and felt; she barely had time to think for herself.
Inactive No Rank
Jade Kaldorr
Jade watched at the silver yearling lay on her back, completely at ease. She wished that she could be that confident. So sure that she was safe as to expose her vulnerable underside and not worry that it would be viciously ripped open. That was her mother's teaching. Never trust anyone. You can only rely on yourself. But, just moments ago, she had begun to wonder about Mother's thoughts on life. As a <span class='word'>tawpie</span> she had taken her mother's teachings as gospel, but little by little she was learning from the wolves that she was meeting that not everyone was only out for number one. Many were willing to go that extra mile to give encouragement and hope, even to a stranger like her.

She smiled shyly down at Narime' while she lay in the flowers and then saw Chantille also settle down in the fiery blooms once more. Jade was feeling more confident than she had in her entire life at this point. She was almost at ease enough with them to lay down as well. Almost. Of course she was still half way there, having never come completely out of her submissive crouch. She slowly set her haunches completely on the ground and let out a breath. Baby steps.

Just as she was about to lower her front end some more, Chantille suggested that Narime' ask her about having seen the girl's father. Without thinking and with hardly a stammer Jade burst out, <i><b>"Y-you are searching for f-family too?"</b></i> Then she ducked her burning face, mortified with her rude outburst. She hadn't even heard what the creamy fae had said after that as her own words had nearly drowned it out...
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
On her back still Narimé turned to look at Chantille. She wondered
herself why she hadn't asked the question as soon as she'd seen Jade.
Probably cause I'm worrying about so many other things now. I can't make up
my mind what to focus on.
She sighed inwardly and smiled just when both
Chantille and Jade burst out their comments. Narimé laughed at the two she wolves
and gave them both a big grin and a tail wag.

"I was getting to it!" The silver yearling snorted at Chantille and then gave her a playful
growl from underneath the creamy white wolf.

"But yeah Jade. I'm looking for my father. He and I kinda got seperated just as we
reached Relic-Lore." She closed her eyes and thought for a moment then opened
them and looked back to Chantille then Jade.
"Have you seen a white male wolf with yellow eyes and gray fur going from his
back down to his tail? And he would be about five years old too." Narimé thought
he looked about five years old. But she actually wasn't really sure what his age was.
She had never asked him how old he was when she was little.

"So far I have asked lots of wolves about him and only found out about
one other wolf who has dads physical characteristics. But that male wolf was named
Tlarx. So he's definately not da. Unless da went and changed his name when he got here..."
Narimé shrugged her shoulders then wiggled out from under Chantille's nose and
looked up at the sky.Her blue eyes almost matching the skies range of blue and purple colors.

Inactive No Rank
Chantille Idasis
Chantille's ears perked up at the mentioning of Tlarx's name. "Oh, Tlarx? He's-" she wanted to say "A member of my pack!" but she knew she was not to speak of her beloved family. "-a good wolf. Very kind." That was all she managed to choke out. It was not exactly a choke, but more so a stutter, as not to seem like she was going to say something else. Leaning over, she nipped at the silvery girl's ear playfully before nuzzling her side.

Looking to Jade, the kind woman tilted her head before asking her a question. "Jade... if you do not mind me asking, who are you looking for? Perhaps I have seen them." She shrugged as best she could, but it didn't work out so well, for she was laying down. With her right paw, she swatted at Narimé, a pup-like grin slithering onto her muzzle before she scooted a bit away from the young woman.
Inactive No Rank
Jade Kaldorr
<blockquote>A feeling of sadness came over her that the young woman had lost her father, literally, at such a young age. As the girl described him it only deepened for she had not seen him. She had actually not run into any males at all, as of yet, and she was most grateful for it. Females frightened her bad enough! Her soft green eyes met the pair of beautiful blue ones looking at her in hopeful excitement and she shook her head sadly. <b>"N-no, I haven't s-seen a wolf l-like that."</b> She truly wished that she had so that she could give the gift of hope to this sweet young fae.

Then Chantille turned to her and asked who it was that she was looking for. A feeling of excitement and hope filled her. Maybe one of these two lovely ladies had seen her brother... <b>"M-me? I-I'm looking for my brother Steel. He's three, black and white with dark blue eyes. And he's very ... <i>unsociable."</i></b> He pale eyes went wide with surprise as she realized that she hadn't stuttered just then, before she turned them from Chantille to Narime'. Maybe this time, someone would have seen him. Ever since she tracked him to relic lore his trail had gone completely cold.</blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Jul 14, 2012, 10:06 PM by Jade.)