(See All?) Announcements
744 Users Online
Google, Bing

Tremor Quakes — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 148 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
Shadowstorm listened carefully. <i>This wolf won't shut up!</i> She exclamed in her head. The nosy wolf. "I don't mind, his name was Shade." She said, calmly, she would not lose her cool with this wolf. No, this wolf didn't deserve it. "I only remember my brother's name. I never had any other siblings, just a brother. I was raised as a lone wolf. No pack, my mother made me believe. You know what, just here's <i>my</i> history. Not as long and tragic as yours however." She said.

"I, Shadowstorm Slayer, descend from a small, unknown line of lone wolves with some beliefs most wolves would consider odd. My father and mother always taught me to be a lone wolf, to never join a pack. They made me believe that packs were not noble. That pack members were too weak to live by themselves and that they needed other wolves who were the same as them to live. I grew up determined to not disgrace my parents who were killed by a small group of wolves, not a pack, just a small group of lone wolves."

Even though this fae said she could leave, she couldn't, she didn't understand it quite, no, it just glued her down. She wouldn't leave until the small fae got annoyed of her. She rested. Waiting for the fae's response. She could see curiosity in her eyes. She had to continue forward and so did Ari. <i>Guide me mother, father, brother, to a safe place.</i> Who was the wolf that Ari spoke of, that mauled her back.
~ραяαησια ιѕ α tнєσяу, ι'м ησt ραяαησι∂, ι'м ιηѕαηє~

user posted image

user posted image
Played by Nightshade who has 11 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ari Starshifter (Air-ee)
She name etched into her brain, Shade Slayer, was the brother of this kind, injured wolf. "S-s-stay away from me." She nearly screamed at Shadowstorm, standing up and backing away from her. "I hope I never see you again." She hissed, her lip curled as she turned her back on the fae. Running away tears streaming from her face. <i>Her brother wasn't dead, her brother is a pup mauling lone wolf that no doubt followed me here to relic lore. He would pay to, not matter how, even if he'd pay with his sister's life, he would pay.</i>

She checked behind her to make sure the older woman who was sister to Shade, Shadowstorm was it. She checked to make sure Shadowstorm didn't follow her. She'd heard this fae's history. She wasn't kind, she was a machine made for killing wolves of packs. That wasn't right. She was wrong. So were her parents, and her brother Shade. She'd run to Cedarwood forest. She knew that Grizzly Hollow was there. She would join, and get her revenge. On Shadowstorm. On Shade. On the world.

<i>What is going through they're minds? Why would a pack be made of weak wolves? A pack wolf nearly killed Shadowstorm. I should maul sense into both the siblings. But the mater now was, find a pack. Join a pack and become a loyal member, find my siblings. Kill Shade, and the maul sense into Shadowstorm.</i> She didn't know why she was going to hurt the elder fae. It was just in her instincts.
{Ari exits}
~I'm not Kryptonite~
Played by Namara who has 148 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
Shadowstorm was puzzled. "What, no, I'm doing you no harm. What?" She said hearing the stinging words from the young fae. <i>What the fuck just happened here?</i> She was puzzled, <i>was it something I said?</i> She stood up. <i>Guess it's time to go forward.</i> She figured. She headed out towards Ghastly Woods. The next destination in her trip. She'd heard of a spring on the other side. It was a nice, secluded area. Perfect for her.

A thought then occurred to her, what if this was Ari's <span class='word'>beguile</span> ways of getting rid of Shadowstorm? What if she was simply board? Well then Shadowstorm didn't mind, she liked being alone. Though she still yearned for a pack possibly. A family. She thought that perhaps Ari would travel with her, they could hunt deer. But I guess not, it wasn't meant to be.

She ran forward, her body no longer stinging from all the injuries. She never even got a chance to say thak you for helping her, she was running faster because she had two plump rabbits in her. She ran faster and faster, pauseing occasionally, wondering what bothered Ari and what to do next. Time to move on. She would take short breaks to hunt. But life returned to normal.
*Shadowstorm exits*
~ραяαησια ιѕ α tнєσяу, ι'м ησt ραяαησι∂, ι'м ιηѕαηє~

user posted image

user posted image