518 Users Online
Google, Bing, Khalon

The Sacredness of it All... — Sacred Grove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
"Swift River?" She wondered again just how many packs lived in
Relic-Lore. It seemed there was a fair amount of them living on this land.
Then both the dark furred Hotei spoke asking of her pack, and Jessie seemed
to wait for the yearlings answer with curious questioning eyes.

"I'm from uh..wait..." Maybe I shouldn't tell them where I'm from...
It's not like any of the other packs know about us yet.
She hesitated but then
cursed herself for being so curious. She had already gotten her answer from Jessie
and of course she would want to know what pack Narimé was from.
"I'm from the Willow Ridge Pack." She shrugged her shoulders then tried to relax
herself again. Maybe the loner Hotei would want to join. That was a good enough
reason to tell him the packs name.

Narimé was beginning to get antsy. She wasn't supposed to be to far away
from her pack. Plus it would take her a while to travel back, but she had to stay here
just for a short while. The gray girl had to ask her last question before she left.

Theme Song (Sloane With Narimé)

Played by Mily who has 194 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Hotei Tainn
"Swift River and Willow Ridge. Never heard of either of them." Hotei
smiled and wondered if he should tell them where he'd come from. No
I don't think they would care to know a dead packs name.
He looked down
with sadness clouding his bright eyes, Why am I doing this? Why am I
running around Relic-Lore?
Hotei questioned himself and stayed silent as the
other two she wolves conversed.

Why does it seem like I know Jessie's scent? How come I don't remember
her?
the dark man asked himself as he watched the green eyed female.
He knew her from somewhere...

Theme Song

Wow tiny.. Sorry!
[Image: jessiehotei-greysig01.jpg]
[Image: hashtags-jessiehotei02.png]
Played by Lightning who has 727 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jessie Tainn
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/JessieTable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 15px; padding-bottom: 290px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">The small girl’s tail wagged in happiness at the answer she had received. Even though she had not heard of the pack either, she was happy to hear of another pack. In truth, she didn’t think she had met anyone else that had belonged to a pack before. It just hadn’t occurred to her before now. She was wondering why Narimé had asked for confirmation though and she was soon answering, a small laugh in her voice, “Yeah. I don’t know how old they are though. But we are pretty big.” The fact was true, they were large, but what shocked her, was the decrease of females. There were not many in the pack, which had confused Jess at first, but she had readily came to accept it.

Her eyes then traveled back to Hotei, a small smile on her face. Her eyes were looking straight back at her, but there was something in them that caused the peppy girl to frown. Was something wrong? Had she said or done something to offend him? Her mouth opened as she spoke to the older male, “Are you alright?” Her eyes scanned his briefly for any answer, his yellow eyes reminding her of another that held close resemblance. But they were so unique at the same time. It made her want to dive into them.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Narimé was feeling less and less sure of herself. She wanted to leave.
Yes the wolves here were nice and stuff, and the girl always liked making
new friends. But she really shouldn't have been out there in the first place.
The yearling was waay too far away from Willow Ridge and without a meal to
take back to the pack she knew she was gonna get scolded by Elettra.

Looking at the two wolves chatting Narimé didn't wantto interupt them so she
stood up and began to pad away from the two. Looking over her shoulder she
waited for the male to answer so she could ask them one thing before she left.
"I'm sorry to interupt sir and ma'am. But I gotto leave really soon. My pack will
be missing me. I just wanted to ask if either of you have seen a white wolf
with amber eyes, and blackish gray fur running down his back to his tail." She
watched them for a few moments hoping they would be able to answer.

I have to find you father. I have to know if you're okay. She closed her
eyes waiting to either be reprimanded for interupting or for short answers
from the two wolves. The gray girl would leave them be once they answered.

Theme Song (Sloane With Narimé)

Inactive Deceased
Hotei Tainn
You can skip Narimé so Jessie can answer the question then I will post Narimé and pull her out of this thread.

Jessie's voice caught Hotei's attention and the dark male smiled warmly
to the girl while nodding his head. "I'm fine! Just a headache is all."
With a sigh he lie his body back down again and lounged lazily in front of both
females. In his peripheralvision he noted the blue eyed girl Narimé decide to leave.
Looking around Jessie he watched her pad a few feet away then turn and look at
both of them; her eyes seemed questioning and almost sad.

When she asked if they'd seen a white male wolf with a black back and tail
Hotei flicked his gaze to Jessie with a curious look in them. Why is she looking for
someone? Did she get seperated from them? Was he her friend?
These questions raced
through his head while his pale yellow gaze turned back to the yearling. On all his travels
he'd met dozens of white wolves both male and female, but none with black fur
running from their back to their tail.

"I'm sorry Narimé I have not met any wolves with those qualities." He flashed her a
pitying smile then watched her expression grow just a little more somber.
Whoever it is she's looking for must be important to her. His family's faces
flashed through his mind in a mix of memories. The dark male knew how she felt.
To lose someone important to you. Don't give up little one. He silently prayed for her.
"I hope I get to meet you again. Maybe we can talk some more I wouldn't mind
dropping by to see the new pack." Hotei said his goodbyes then turned to look at Jessie.
Perhaps she'd met a wolf who matched the description?

Theme Song
(This post was last modified: Aug 13, 2012, 03:53 PM by Hotei.)
Inactive No Rank
Jessie Tainn
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/JessieTable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 15px; padding-bottom: 290px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">Her lips curved into a kind smile as she stared at Hotei, confusion over the situation still striking her as odd. But her head curved back around to stare at Narimé as she asked them questions about another. It seemed as though the other girl wanted to take her leave, but no answer would escape Jessie’s mouth for a period of time. Her brows creased together, as if she was in thought, but in truth, she was seeing her friend. Brenton had been so amazing to her, one of the nicest wolves she would have ever wanted. . .and she had deserted him back in her homeland by himself. Surely he would have friends back in her birthplace.

Her eyes then traveled back to Narimé, her head shaking, “No, sorry. I’ll keep a look out though.” And in truth she would. She had made the same promise to Jade to look out for the young girl’s brother, but had never come across him yet. Her tail flicked behind her, as if saying those were her last words for the young girl. Her rump then plopped on the ground and she sat, waiting to see what the other girl’s last words would be.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/230/6/f/6fdf36f22e24f95e36c07739cb8591a2-d5bkwky.jpg) bottom center no-repeat; background-color: #003377;">
With her ears folding backwords the young girl felt dissappointment.
She should have been used to it by now, but every time a wolf goes
saying, "Nope haven't seen him.." She just couldn't help but get depressed.
Looking back up at the two friendly wolves Narimé smiled and wagged her tail
turning just a bit to see them better.

<b style="color:#99DDEE">" Well thank you anyways. By now it seems like
I have all of Lore looking for him. think someone will find the wolf I'm
searching for eventually. " She smiled again nodding to the two wolves and
flicked her ear forwards in a gesture of goodbye.

<b style="color:#99DDEE">"I got to get back to my pack now. Hehe.I shouldn't
have been so far away from them in the first place. It was great meeting you two.
I hopeI get to speak with you guys more in the future!" Narimé cast a giggle over
her shoulder then began padding away. It would take the yearling a few days
to get back plus the time it took herto catch a meal so as not to get into trouble
with Koda or Elettra because of her wandering around.

{Exit Narimé}
code by bryony

<a href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViKaGA0Isrc' target='_blank'>Theme Song (Sloane With Narimé)</a>
(This post was last modified: Aug 18, 2012, 09:21 PM by Narimé.)

Inactive Deceased
Hotei Tainn
Hotei dipped his head in good bye to the yearling after she finished
speaking. He still wondered exactly who she was earching for, and he hoped
that she wasn't looking for this wolf in order to hurt them. The dark male had come
across other wolves like that who were searching for enemies to kill. Though Narimé
didn't seem like the kind of wolf to kill others unless it was to protect herself.

"I hope she can find whoever she'd looking for. Did you see how sad
she looked after we said we'd never seen a wolf with her description? I wonder if she
might be looking for a family member or something." He frowned as he watched the silver
girl trot away. It was too late to ask her now who she'd really been looking for.

"Oh well. I guess I will look out for a wolf like that too. It's not like I'm doing
anything else." He turned and looked back at Jessie. Her green orbs mesmerizing
to Hotei's yellow ones. He felt almost nervouslooking straight into her green eyes.
Then stop looking at her dumby.. Hotei scolded himself and sat straight, his back
against the tree trunk, while he stretched a bit.

"Maybe I will drop by Swift River sometime. It's nearby the old hidden tree
right? I have to stop near the borders anyways. " He stopped himself. He didn't want
to say too much. Hotei didn't want her to know that he was going to pay his respects
to all those who'd perished in the flames so long ago.

Theme Song
Inactive No Rank
Jessie Tainn
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/JessieTable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 15px; padding-bottom: 290px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">She felt bad, just as the sandy female retreated but she had left and she would keep her word. She would look out for a wolf who seemed to have the same appearance as the one described. Everyone looked different. . .usually. Her head turned back to look at Hotei but it seemed he had just cast his direction in the same second, though she would not know it, she just assumed it was the fact that he was restless. Many were. . .with his words her head bobbed though, but his last ones shocked her. The first time they had met he had told her not be disappointed if she never saw him again. . .but now he was saying he might stop by? Confusion washed over her brain. . .but she quickly pushed it away.

She would not complain, for her own sake and she soon tilted her head back at Hotei, a small smile on her face. Her white and gray tail wagged slightly and she nipped him on the cheek playfully. “Alright then. See ya around, B-Hotei.” Her ears would then twitch, she would give a wink to the scarred male, and then made her way back towards her territory. Her pace was casual and a small smile was on her face. Perhaps Burn wouldn’t be so bad after all.