(See All?) Announcements
589 Users Online
Google, Bing

Just outside the border — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/NinaTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 312px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;">When the leader she had met awhile ago entered the area, Nina’s head lowered in respect to the female. Though it was not needed as much with Koda, she still knew she had to respect the fact that they were alphas and that she well. . .wasn’t. She wasn’t in their pack, she didn’t belong there actually. She had really just wanted to see Koda, but it seemed today that wouldn’t be happening. He gaze remained cold as the male answered to her reply. She didn’t care if he was her sister, he could easily be out to kill her, and though she did indeed have a mouth, she was still a pack mate, and it was Nina’s job to protect her pack mates. . .even if the one she had helped didn’t like her.

If it wasn’t for the borders, Nina would have gone up to Elettra and given her a lick of respect on the chin, but even she knew how to respect her boundaries. Though the alphess had addressed each and every one of them with a question Nina knew quite well that the question was only for her partner to answer. If it weren’t for the fact that a bunch of other wolves were around she would have been jumping for joy and giving as much affection she could towards Koda. . .but she knew here in front of these other wolves she would have to remain where she was and business-like.
It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
sry its crap. not feeling to well. D:

She listened to Koda's short explanation and went with it, her lips pulling back in a tight line in show of her disappointment in what seemed a mess. However, though tensions seemed high in Nina, Elettra could not recall a time when they were not high with her and so, dismissed it in order to give room to listen to the new comer at her boarders. Perhaps it was all the excitement of realizing his sister was alive after thinking she might have been dead, or perhaps it was just in his personality, but the male before her was quite....talkative. And a lot of it. For a moment, it had Elettra's head spinning before her jaws would lock in clenching of her teeth. Surely, he would give Narime (the most talkative of their group as of yet) a run of her money with that mouth of his. ”I see.” She says at first simply, taking it all in with a deep breath and then a sigh. ”Yes.” She addressed then, when he questioned if she was the alpha of the pack- if it had not been made obvious by her stance alone. ”My name is Elettra Archer.” She shifts in her placement, her eyes scanning the older male and taking a sniff of him. He aged with Reed, though other then this and a name, she knew nothing of him and had yet, of course, to be tested. ”What of your sister, then? How come you do not wish to seek refuge with her?” Perhaps this 'Shadowstorm' did not belong to a pack and this was why, or perhaps despite the fact that he was happy she was alive, he wished to live his own life. It was these details Elettra wished to know, so that this man would not have to split up his time between family and pack mates. ”...And what is it that you can do for your brethren, Shade Slayer?”
(This post was last modified: Jul 27, 2012, 11:31 PM by Elettra.)
Played by Hero who has 494 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Koda Reinier
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/KodaTable.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 200px;padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;">Koda kept silent after his brief explanation. At this point there was not much else that he could add, aside from extraneous details. He knew enough of Elettra to know that she would not appreciate useless information. He gaze rested intently on Shade as his very capable partner questioned him. He seemed polite enough and respectful enough, despite his outburst at discovering that his sister was apparently still alive. He was glad that he had at least received some good news relating to his family. Koda could never experience that thrill, as much as he wanted to. His family was dead and gone. Destroyed by a wildfire that had left him untouched, save the deep emotional scars of losing your entire family in the span of an afternoon.

With a mental shake, he brought himself back to the situation at hand. An older male wishing to join their pack, yet he had just discovered that he had family living elsewhere. Would he still wish to stay here? Perhaps... It was hard to be away from loved ones, but apparently they had been apart many years already. Perhaps just knowing that she lived would be enough for the older gentleman. His answer would clear up his and Elettra's questions soon enough.

With the slightest glance in Nina's direction, he couldn't help but hope that she would stay nearby until this business was concluded. He wondered what she was doing here. Ash had better not have decided to give her trouble, despite her no longer being a Hervok. Koda would not let him off so easily if he persisted in his lifelong quest...

[Image: btp_by_euphoriclies-d8zepdr.png]
Arla and Emma are the ish and made my pretties!
Koda will most likely always be accompanied by Chiron unless otherwise stated, or requested.

Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Shade listened to the female. It seemed she held a more important status then the male. Quite odd, but he continued. <b>"While yes, I love my sister very much and would like to see her, knowing she's alive has completed my goal, my mission. My first goal was to know she was alive. I'm sure she believes I'm dead right now and I must focus more on myself then my sister. It seems she's in good hands so I see no need for my help. I'm sure I'd just embarrass her or something if I searched for refuge with her. I would still like to be a loyal Willow Ridge member. As for what I can do, I'm not sure if you'd look to this, but I've many experiences with protective fights and hunting, I believe I may make a valuable addition to the pack, but in the end, it's up to you."</b> He dipped his head again.

He waited for one of the alpha's to respond, Shadowstorm would be fine without him and he'd like to see her, but he knew it would cause a shock so big that she would probably try to kill him, and in turn, he may end up killing her, he didn't want to risk his sister getting hurt. It was for the best interest of his sister and him. He had to turn away from her, from her life, from his family. To a possible new family. He was a Slayer and proud. But was he Willow Ridge? If he was, he's proud.
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/NinaTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 312px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;">Though it was only business for Willow Ridge member, Nina stayed to listen to the conversation. Her paws had been about to take her away from the up folding drama, until she heard Elettra speak once again. The golden brown fae knew where Shadowstorm was. . .and she didn’t want this other wolf to see her, at all. The black female that she had met was in no condition for any visitors, family or not. And she was going to be sure to make that clear to the older male. Her one good eye turned back to Elettra and when she didn’t say anything, Nina took that time to put in a piece of information of her own. With a small sigh her emerald eye looked up at the male.

She cleared her throat, and a soft voice emitted from her, "Miss Slayer is in Copper Rock Creek pack at the moment. But she is currently in no condition for any guests at the moment." Her eye gave a brief warning to the male. She would not be able to fight. . .no that would be an incapability to herself. Her injury made sure of that, but Sloane and Kashikoi had her back on the female. Just because she was a bit arrogant didn’t mean she wouldn’t protect a fellow pack mate, even if the fellow pack mate hadn’t been thankful at all for the energy young Nina had put in to save her paw.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
It was as Elettra expected, in some ways. Shade was happy that his sister was alive but also wanted to lead a life of his own, not to mention, from Nina's words, this 'Shadowstorm' was in a pack of her own already, sealing the deal, as it were. This bit of information intrigued Elettra, in ways. Perhaps to her it was a burden knowing her alpha male had to split time between his pack and his loved one, but now, not only this, but Shade had a sister within the same pack. Not to mention, Elettra knew the alpha male, well enough, and took quite a liking to it's second, Volkan. Perhaps, it due time, the pack where it held so many ties, could be of an alliance where as of yet, none had been formed for Willow Ridge.
”Currently our most head-strong guardian is my female second, Remy.” She pauses at this, her silvery eyes intent upon the older male for any of the slightest reactions. Elettra had made it obvious, and on purpose, that their head guardian was a female. She dared the wolf before her to think that the pack, or Remy, was weak, due to this. It would be a challenge much to Shade's mistake. She waited just moments, before continuing on. ”However, Reed, my male second, is very much capable in the art, as well as Koda, as I'm sure you may tell.” She speaks this, as her eyes dance over the size of her partner. There was but two males in the pack, and he was the largest of the pair. She does not mention the fact that she too was very much a fighter, for now that she was lead and no longer second, fighting was not so much needed of her. She needed not to put members in their place and watch her alpha's throne any further. She had her own seconds for that job now...
”Though we have plenty of fighters in our group, we're all capable of the hunt, too. However, it is Reed who takes up the title as our fisherman and our young Narime, though only a yearling has excelled in her abilities for becoming one day a grand huntress.” She speaks this with much pride- for Narime- for all her pack mates. ”I'd like for you to take the time to decide which role you would like to major in for our pack; your pack, Shade Slayer.” Her eyes shift to Nina then, whom, was of course, not a member of her pack. Already from Elettra's words, Nina knew much of the pack by names and which ranks they took in the pack, as well as skills which they held. Elettra feared not the gained information, however. If anything, it would only prove further that Willow Ridge was strong, and one night to mess with. "Seek council from Remy about the guardian position, or Narime and Reed for the hunting. Perhaps you could even teach Narime a thing or two, as well. When you've decided, get back to me." She would leave it up to the male to decide his fate, but this did not leave him off the hook. He would have to seek out these wolves if he had any means of getting anywhere and Elettra would be sure to keep an eye out if he was doing as she had asked.
Played by Hero who has 494 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Koda Reinier
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/KodaTable.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 200px;padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;">Koda listened to all that was said and was glad that Shade had no burning desire to run to his sister and was putting his possible position within Willow Ridge before a long-overdue reunion. The fact that his sister seemed to be a member of Copper Rock Creek pack, per Nina's admission was intriguing. It seemed that though distant to each other, the two packs were destined to be tied to each other, one way or another.

The male proclaimed himself a competent fighter and hunter and it would seem that it were so as he seemed hail and hearty, especially for a seasoned loner. This boded well for the good of the pack. Koda sensed a bit of questioning as to his leadership and gave the male a brief hard look to let him know that he was no underling. He simply left the majority of the talking to Elettra for she was the head and he was the muscle per say. He was sure that newcomers might look upon him strangely for his tendency towards silence when his partner was around, but they would learn that that did not mean he held less power in leadership. Elettra and he simply had different strengths and he wisely bowed to her natural leadership abilities.

As Elettra welcomed him into the pack with brief status introductions and directions to seek out the respective heads of duties, Koda's dark golden eyes locked on the other male. He kept his stance high in dominance, but after a moment his gaze softened a tad and he said, "Welcome, Shade. I'm sure that you will find your niche in Willow Ridge quickly." While his words were friendly enough, there was a slight edge to his tone that let the other male know that he would be keeping an eye on him.

[Image: btp_by_euphoriclies-d8zepdr.png]
Arla and Emma are the ish and made my pretties!
Koda will most likely always be accompanied by Chiron unless otherwise stated, or requested.

Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
He nodded in respect again, he was into the pack. He was finally in his place. "Thank you Elettra and Koda. I will serve the pack as best I can." He said with a bit of grace and pride to be able to say he was a Willow Ridge member. It reminded him of the day his mother and father first taught him hunting. He'd soon caught a rabbit. They were so proud. They wouldn't be proud of this, but he was proud himself. He'd seek the Guardian position, if not Guardian, then hunting for sure. He'd fought several battles, Guardian shouldn't be as difficult for him as some of the other events would be.

His history, once again, flashed before his eyes like the latest motion picture:
Shade was born in a small litter, 2 pups. Him and his sister Shadowstorm. They lived together with their parents for a few months but then, a small group of lone wolves attacked the den. They killed his parents, but spared his life and his sisters. Luckily, he learned how to hunt already from his father, and he had taught his sister all he knew. He started out, knowing his sister was alive, togo looking for Shadowstorm, who had ran away from the scene thinking he was dead as well. He is a firm believer that pack members are weak. But that belief is deteriorating in him. He is starting to contradict himself and that is when he decides to make a move he;s never done before. It's 'weakening him' he thinks because he is sick of a lonely life. He wants a pack now, but he keeps his thoughts in check as he continues forward, hoping for a strong will power to hold him off until he finds Shadowstorm, his sister.

Before he came to the Relic Lore, he encountered a wolf name Ari. She started rambling on about how she wanted to be in a pck and he got mad. He attacked and mauled her. Leaving a nice big scar on the back of the small fae. He regrets it because she was no bigger then a pup.

Why did he maul her? Sh was just a pup, why was he so cruel about the subject of packs back then. All he knew, it that he was no longer that pack hating, pup mauling wolf he was, he was a proud pack member, ready to defend it from whatever life throws at it.
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/NinaTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 312px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;">Her presence was no longer needed there, but she didn’t want to be rude and just walk away. Elettra was definitely a woman of many words, something Nina highly respected. But when she spoke Nina’s head deliberately turned away, a showing sign of respect to the larger female. The golden lady was not in her pack, meaning information about the pack should not have been spoken around her own ears. She knew, as a respectful mate to Koda, that she couldn’t say anything about the pack to her pack mates. She hadn’t even mentioned the fact that the pack had formed yet. Being confidential about things didn’t make Nina comfortable, but she knew it was needed so that the development of Willow Ridge could be strong.

Names and ranked immediately made their way into her mind when the lady had listed them off to Shade. Something wasn’t right about the male. . .or perhaps being related to one of her pack mates had driven her on her own edge due to the fact that she had been attacked. Everything had seemingly smoothed over though, and Nina had luckily been safe. Her tail lashed at the thought of her not being able to talk to Koda about the incident yet and it made her slightly upset, but it didn’t matter. Her stops had been cut shorter and shorter since the pups had been born, and her main priority had been then. Though the only one that she had been lucky enough to meet had been young prince Nios. The small boy had much energy to him, and it had made Nina’s day brighter than they had been in awhile.

Without realizing it, she realized silence was in the air and her head once again turned to feature her eye on her mate before turning to Elettra once again. The thought of Kyrie briefly entered her own mind, for the young she wolf had not been mentioned by the leader, something Nina found odd, but otherwise ignored. The deal had been done, she assumed that Shade had been welcomed into Willow Ridge with open paws, and the golden lady flicked her ears briefly at the silence. No words were to be spoken by her, but she did wait patiently, just in case she would have to be dismissed from the area. She would respect the leader’s decision when it was her time to leave.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
His hard look, however fleeting of small it might have been, would not go unnoticed by Elettra, as Koda had done so. Though it could have been obvious to some, mainly the founding members of the lands had they been around the Drooping Willows at the time, would know it was Elettra whom had formed this pack - it was Elettra which had gathered the founding members. She, which had sought this area as her own and found their den site. It was she whom had given Koda his position, as well, and though some might assume they were a mated pair, they were not. However, despite the lack of tradition amongst them, Elettra treated Koda with not an ounce of lesser being then herself. She stands close to him as always, comfortable in his presence and allows him to stand just as highly and proudly as he. Without a doubt, she had chose him with reason and for this, he was her equal. Silently, Elettra shifted closer to Koda, her black and gray coloring mingling with the cream and delicate silvers of his own. There would be no questioned of where Koda belonged in this pack.
When all was said and down, Elettra would dip her muzzle to the new-found member, before jutting it off in the direction of her home beyond the territories borderlands. After all, he was a new member now and needed to learn the lands that he would be calling home- filled with patchy canopies of drooping willow trees and small undergrowth to allow for protection in shade and privacy, but plenty of room for straight shot running. It was not far from the mountains which could be seen from a high standing point in the distance and the den site was located just along the length of a soft flowing stream. "Go get some food, and rest, Shade." She mentioned, before her attentions turned back to Koda and of course, Nina. She said nothing more to the woman, but offered her a small sign of respect with a dipping of her muzzle. She had no more to do here and was certain that Nina had originally intended to come here on a visit to see her mate, and Elettra would give her just that. She turns, lopping off back in the direction of the main den-site from which she came.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »