(See All?) Announcements
737 Users Online
Google, Bing

His Name, Jacob Thorben — Iridescent Lagoon 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/holdbacktherain/sets/shadetable.png) bottom center no-repeat; background-color: #c7b49b;">
Be my light, be my strength. Give me something to pray for on this cursed day.
-Unknown

Shade turned his head to the newcomer. Kyrie. Great, a packmate who could tell Elettra of his wanderings so early after joining the pack. He'd have to talk to her alone after to try and convince her not to say anything of his ventures. <b style="color:#8e989d">"Greetings Kyrie, good to see you today. I don't believe you've met my sister, Shadowstorm." He said politely. He turned back to JAke. <b style="color:#8e989d">"I'm afraid I do not know who Sloane is. So please, if you will Shadowstorm, give him my best wishes anyhow. Looks as if he's been blessed with a great pack and a family member searching for him." He was scary of some sort when he was polite.

A flashback occured of his sisters life: Shadowstorm descends from a small, unknown line of wolves with some odder beliefs. Her father and mother always taught her to be a lone wolf, to never join a pack. They made her believe that packs were not noble. That pack members were too weak to live by themselves and that they needed other wolves who were the same as them to live. She grew up determined to not disgrace her parents who were killed by a small group of wolves, not a pack, just a small group of lone wolves. She believes her brother, Shade, to be dead, but he is out there, looking for her and never ceasing the search. She often thinks of what her mother, brother, and father would do when she is in a tough situation. Even though she knows he is alive now, she askeds herself: What would Shade do?
(Muse is low today, sorry for the flashbacks)

table by bryony
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Played by Han who has 116 posts.
Inactive III. Medic
Kyrie Hyde
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/KyrieTable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 15px; padding-bottom: 180px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
Her hazel brown eyes turned to the black wolf. His mismatched eyes were beautiful. Green and yellow, she had never seen anyone with such eyes. Narimé had blue eyes, that was already quite rare but this was probably one of a kind. His name was Jacob Thorben. He was quite large but Kyrie wasn't really impressed anymore by size, she herself was like tiny. Even for small wolves just as Shadowstorm she was still a bit smaller. Her first meeting in Lore with Bear, that wolf was just three times her size. So after that she kind of prepared herself to feel small sometimes. It didn't bother her, small had it's advantage after all.

The black she wolf introduced herself as the brother of Shade. A bit surprised she looked at Shade and back. A bit unexpected, if she was honest they didn't really look like each other. Shadowstorm and Jacob was more likely in her mind. Who knew, maybe one looked more at the father and the other at the mother. She dipped her head for a second. 'To meet a sister of my packmate, who is like family, it's a pleasure to meet you.' She grinned, she knew Shade not so long but everyone in the pack was family. From aside she watched Shade, he felt different from the previous time she had met him. More polite, because of his sister? It felt a bit odd to be so polite. Why would he, it was okay to have respect and manners but this wasn't something formal. There was no alpha among them, as far as she could see so why the politeness? Kyrie sat down, looking up to the big wolves. She didn't doubt Shade but he was a bit strange. However she decided to let it go, if there was something he could tell her, if not than she let it be. Instead she looked at Jacob, so he was here for family. That was what she could get out the conversation. 'Shadow, you're also in a pack?' She didn't really had a pack scent in her fur, however she could smell some vague familiar scents she had also scent by Nina. So that meant she was staying at CRC, otherwise she had no idea. 'Jacob, if you need help I would like to help you as much as I can.' Her smile brightened, it would be nice if he could be reunioned with his family. After all, not everyone had a chance to meet his family again. Or her, it was likely that she would never she her family ever again. Maybe that was why she wanted to help him, he had that chance.'I don't know if I will be a help, but I will try.' Kyrie snickered, right now Shadowstorm seemed to be more of a help than her.
(This post was last modified: Aug 13, 2012, 11:05 AM by Kyrie.)
user posted image
Played by Arya who has 5 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jacob Thorben
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/JacobTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 250px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
It was him! Sloane was really here in Relic Lore! Jake couldn't believe it. The nephew that he's been searching for over a year is actually close. This Shadowstorm knew of him and where he was, he just had to get his nephew's location out of her. Shade's voice filled in, explaining Sloane was unknown to him. His praise was appreciated with a nod of respect in his direction from the dark knight, but once Kyrie's voice graced his twilight colored ears, he was drawn from reality. Her angelic voice spoke of aid and concern, making his heart stop on a dime. He was entranced by her, but hid the emotions on the outside. The Knight was like stone, but his heart was of gold.

"Thank you, Kyrie. I'd really appreciate your help." His mismatched eyes held in her own hazel ones for a moment before turning towards the black coated fae. His eyes were sincere and filled with concern, "Where is his pack located? He asked, hoping she'd tell him for the sake of his broken heart. He couldn't take another lost chance. Another lost chance to find his family. He needed them, or he might as well let his broken heart bleed out in agony. "I have been searching for him for a year, following his trail to this place. However, his trail has disappeared on me and I have no idea where to go next." He finished his eyes locked on her blue ones. Please, please tell me.
Played by Namara who has 148 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/ShadowstormTable.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 165px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
"Where is his pack located?" He asked, hoping she'd tell."I have been searching for him for a year, following his trail to this place. However, his trail has disappeared on me and I have no idea where to go next." Shadowstorm knew it was sincere. He knew this was not like Nina and her realitives. "Mister Sloane is staying in Copper Rock Creek. Near the northern edges of Relic Lore." She said calmly, she turned to Kyrie. Not officially, my leg broke and Nina convinced the pack to take me in so I may heal up. I have to prove my worth to Copper Rock Creek and they're alpha's first. I regret to say I was quite rude and threw the term 'un-noble' around a few times when talking with three wolves in particular who happen to be Sloane Nina and another who is second of the pack. I believe I still have yet to earn they're turst back before I can prove myself. I am a different wolf then I was back at that time however." She said, giving maybe a bit much information.

This was a realivive of Sloane. Perhaps by reuniting them will earn her Sloane's trust back. "I can take you to him if you wish." She said politely and dipped her head a bit. She would reuite the happy Thorben family. She would hopefully gain back Sloane's trust and maybe prove that she wasn't as much of a 'royal pain in the butt' as Kashi had said earlier. She didn't mean it. It was really her bi-polarness. That was the source of the problem. They would never understand because she would never tell them of her disease.

~ραяαησια ιѕ α tнєσяу, ι'м ησt ραяαησι∂, ι'м ιηѕαηє~

user posted image

user posted image
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/holdbacktherain/sets/shadetable.png) bottom center no-repeat; background-color: #c7b49b;">
Shade could tell his sister could handle it. "Mister Sloane is staying in Copper Rock Creek. Near the northern edges of Relic Lore." She said calmly, she turned to Kyrie. Not officially, my leg broke and Nina convinced the pack to take me in so I may heal up. I have to prove my worth to Copper Rock Creek and they're alpha's first. I regret to say I was quite rude and threw the term 'un-noble' around a few times when talking with three wolves in particular who happen to be Sloane Nina and another who is second of the pack. I believe I still have yet to earn they're turst back before I can prove myself. I am a different wolf then I was back at that time however." Ah, that was the reason Nina didn't sem particularly fond of Shadowstorm. She was showing her rude side to her bi-polar disease. That was the reason.

When Shadowstorm turned to talk to Jacob, he said to Kyrie. <b style="color:#8e989d">"When I'm around Shadowstorm, I act a bit odder if you couldn't tell. IT's just becuase we're siblings." He whispered, he wasn't sure the exact opinions Kyrie had of him, he'd prefer to keep them on the good side. She was a packmate and definately a friend though.

table by bryony
Inactive III. Medic
Kyrie Hyde
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/KyrieTable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 15px; padding-bottom: 180px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
Kyrie nodded at Jacob at gave her attention to Shadowstorm. Slightly surprised by the way Copper Rock Creek seemed to handle things. Actually not, since it was Nina who asked the pack. Nina was her friend, a beautiful she wolf who had a nice personality too. Shadow had been on the bad side of the pack since the beginning. Un-noble, quite understanding that they would get mad if someone who say that. Especially if that person needed help. Official was Shadow a Loner so she should have been more grateful to be helped by a pack who's business wasn't hers. If it was Elettra who she had called un-noble. The thought alone, Elettra wouldn't only let you sink in your own despair she would definitely get angry. Seems that the alpha's in CRC were more forgiving than hers.

After the story it was a bit, strange to look at Shadow. Kyrie liked the sister of Shade but her choice of words was not so good. But it seemed she was trying to make improvement on herself so Kyrie decided not to take it to heart. Since it was not her business and wolves could change. Instead she smiled at Jacob. 'That would be great! It isn't far away from here so you may even be there before the next day.' Following his family for almost a year. Only that fact was admirable and brought out the needed respect. Of course there were wolves who thought about it as foolish and stupid.

Out of his body language Shade seemed to ask for her attention. Kyrie turned her head, her eyes reflected questions. Was there something? He explained his.. Odd behaviour. Kyrie opened her mouth, wanted to say she understood. Her mouth shut, not one word had come out. Cause if she would say that she was lying. She had never been that way with her siblings. Her sisters were like her best friends. Right now she hadn't even the right to call herself their sister. Like someone had made a fire in her chest she felt the pain burning spot. Her mouth twisted in a little stripe but her eyes betrayed nothing. It was shown only for a second before she looked again at her packmate with her smile. 'It's okay, thanks for explaining.'
user posted image
Played by Arya who has 5 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jacob Thorben
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/JacobTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 250px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
Copper Rock Creek? He had never heard of them. Of course he was extremely new here, so he would have to play some catch up. She went on explaining where Sloane was. The northern edges of Relic Lore was where he was going to be headed. He wasn't sure if he should head more towards the east or the west, either way however, he knew where he was headed - slightly. Shadowstorm turned back towards Kyrie, answering her. Tuning them out for a minute, he thought about how it was going to feel when he finally found Sloane. He wondered if he'd actually remember is good ol' uncle, if he didn't, Jake had no idea what he would do. What if Tempest and Guiness were alive? Would Sloane know if they were? Either way, he'll find them. He won't give up until he does.

The woman turned back to Jake, his head lifted back up to look at her. She offered to take him to Sloane. It would make the travel easier, since she knew where Copper Rock Creek was. Easier and faster. He heard Kyrie again, his eyes shifting quickly towards her (they weren't far away from her anyway) as she spoke again. He wondered if she'd come with them, but would her pack allow her? He wouldn't want her to get into trouble with her leaders. "I would love for you to show me the way. He said, turning back towards Shadowstorm. If she could lead him to Sloane, he'll follow her. "Would you like to come along, Kyrie?" He asked, turning back towards the white angel, his mismatched eyes gleaming.
Played by Namara who has 148 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/ShadowstormTable.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 165px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
Shadowstorm nodded, she'd perhaps earn back Sloane's trust by giving him some family. If she were to reunite the two, maybe Sloane would see she was a friend. That she wanted to earn back his trust. "I'd be honored to reunite Sloane with one of his relatives, he's such a nice wolf." She said. It was partically true. He was nice to his pack. But he had yet to trust her yet. So he wasn't nessisarily pleasent to her as far as she was concerned. When Kyrie was invited. She figured it wouldn't hurt to ask her brother to join the party. "Shade, brother, would you like to come too? I can introduce you to some of my hopefully soon to be packmates." She said, hoping her wording wasn't too confusing.

She suddenly remembered the words she'd said to Follko, her eyes dulling a bit as she zoned out in rememberance. "My tale isn't heroic, or nice as your history I'm sure. But I'll tell you anyways since you're my friend. I was born to adestinct pair of Lone Wolves that to be honest. Hated other wolves. My brother Shade and I started training to survive in a place far from Relic Lore called Death Pine Forest. The first lesson my father taught us, even though I now, after seeing the strength of packs, was Packs are weak, bottomfeeding losers that couldn't take care of themselves, so they hung together and shared food. He specifically told us never to join a pack, or we would taint our blood line. MY brother tried to object as he was the more reasonable one, my father beat him. I tried to get him to stop, he beat me. My father was a cruel, mean steel wall. Whenever I did something wrong, he beat me as a punishment. My mother eventually stepped in, conquering her fear of my father. She was too beaten. It got worse. During my final 'test' , a hunting assignment before I was to go off an live my life. My mother and fahter were attacked by a group of two or three lone wolves. Out of fright, I ran for his life. I thought all my family to be dead. My grandparents gone. My father was an only child, same as my mum as far as I know, I thought my brother Shade was in dead. But truth is he joined a pack called Willow Ridge. Odd, after all these years, he went against my father's teachings. By the end of our lessons. He was set on the goal of never being in a pack ever."

(This post was last modified: Aug 15, 2012, 09:15 PM by Shadowstorm.)
~ραяαησια ιѕ α tнєσяу, ι'м ησt ραяαησι∂, ι'м ιηѕαηє~

user posted image

user posted image
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Shade knew he had to get back to his pack soon. Elettra and koda would wonder where he'd ran off to. He was just remembering the memories that were once fade. When he'd first met Skana in these lands. They were his first steps into Relic Lore. Then he was yet to discover, Skana had joined the same pack. Willow Ridge was now a sort of Old Folks Home. Ah, it was to be a reunion they did not expect.

His sister adressed him. "Shade, brother, would you like to come too? I can introduce you to some of my hopefully soon packmates." He had to get back. His answer was a bit long. <b style="color:#8e989d">"As much as I'd love to meet a few packmates, I am the newest of the pack so wandering off for a long period of time isn't a wise idea Shadowstorm. I'm sorry though and I wish you the best on you're mission.." It was his time to leave now. He would not let this memory fade. It was the first memory he had of his sister helping someone before. He tuned to Kyrie. <b style="color:#8e989d">"I'll see you back at the Willows, I have to go now. Koda and Elettra are to be suspisous on my absence." He said, dipping his head a bit. He walked away after saying goodbyes to each of the wolves present.
*SHADE EXITS*

table by bryony
Inactive III. Medic
Kyrie Hyde
{For the sake of the timeline, this is before Healing Souls After she met Triell xD}

When Jacob invited her to tag along she wanted to say yes immediately. Just her mouth didn't move. Her brain stopped her impulse, forced her to think first. She wanted to go, seeing Sloane who wasn't only family from Jacob but also a pack member from Nina. If lucky Kyrie might even meet Nina again. However she had to think first, the were going to a other pack. Shadowstorm didn't seem to be very popular in her guest home, would it be alright for her to take a wolf from a other pack to their lands? They might feel threatened by her presence. Besides Jacob was also a ''outsider'' from the pack. He may have Sloane as family that didn't mean the pack would welcome him with open heart in their lands. Caught between reason and desire she tried to decide.

Shadowstorm asked if Shade also would tag along. Kyrie glanced at her packmate. She felt a bit surprised that seemed so worried about the pack. He was new and was in order conditions than she was but Koda and Elettra weren't so stiff about travelling. Besides, Remy would be guarding the borders. Nobody who could get along the steel woman without being shred in thousand tiny pieces, becoming food for the scavengers. However Shade had already decides to go home. 'See you later than,' She could just say before he turned around and walked away. A bit stunned she watched his back. Her eyes turned back at Jacob and Shadowstorm. 'I would like to go with you guys. But I don't think it's smart to cross their borders. I'm in a other pack so.. If we stay before their borders I feel honoured to meet Sloane.'
user posted image