Will the Newb manage? — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
It's okay ^^

Narimé sat down a few feet away from the other wolves and
watched silently until Remy finally greeted her. Then the young girl
smiled brightly and dipped her head in greeting to both pack mates.
"Good day." She spoke politely then listened to what Remy was telling
Shade? to do. Eh?...Observe me? What's that supposed to help him achieve?
With a slightly confused look she listened on turning her head to equally observe
the older Willow Ridge wolf. He was of medium build and a bit shorter than
the yearling Mackenzie valley wolf. The brownish coated male also seemed a bit
thin after being a loner for so long. Narimé knew that he would gain weight back quickly.
If he didn't then she definately had work to do! Maybe she would take Kyrie out
on a hunt again for some deer to really fill the caches.

Shaking her head Narimé scolded herself from getting distracted. No thinking about
hunting right now!
She told herself while still watching the newby.
When Shade mentioned her being a hunter she raised her head proudly and
smiled. She returned his ear flick with a tail wag and looked back to Remy.
"I like him he can stay." She yipped jokingly then dipped her head again to the dominant female.

Theme Song (Sloane With Narimé)

Played by Ver who has 80 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Remy Geddes
<blockquote>Remy's pallid green stare passed between her two packmates with an almost sloth-like intensity, slow and yet entirely deliberate a her gaze trailed the air between the two. Shade's rendition of his packmate was simple and sweet. While Shade's observation was entirely correct, Remy's reaction would not shine with such pride as Narime's did. Where the silvery she-wolf lifted her head and smiled proudly to share her approval of the Guardian-to-be, the Second-in-command could only cast a disdainful glance past her shoulder toward her apprentice. "<b>She is a hunter, merely from the smell of rabbit in her fur? Perhaps you could have better pointed that it was not rabbit, but rabbit blood, proving that the animal was dead and therefore likely killed by her - yet still, all wolves hunt. Her figure provides an excellent clue toward her strengths: she is lithe, and long-legged. Now from her scent you may assume she is not yet full-grown, but she is likely past the point of drastic change and thus her advantageous structure is around to stay, pointing to the title of Huntress as well.</b>"

Her tone retained its <span class='word'>nomothetic</span> quality as she spoke, though there was a lack of bite to her tone. Remy did not believe in compliments for the sake of self-esteem, but if he was to ever become a Guardian of her caliber she figured it would suit her better not to tear him to shreds. The list was lengthy, but it would provide the boy more means by which to observe. Still, he <i>had</i> come to the accurate conclusion as Narime had already confirmed with her joke of affections. And like the other she-wolf, Remy had noticed the male's recent departure from the life of a loner through his physique. "<b>Perhaps you ought to join Narime on her hunts to fill the cache. You will do yourself and the pack a favor both. Muscle is preferable over speed but at this point your general fitness takes priority over your brawn.</b>"

The mountains were an excellent way to develop strength. Climbing the strenuous paths would prove fruitful for the boy, once Remy was certain he had the endurance to make it up the stone. Work outs, of course, could come later. There was still much mentality to teach. "<b>As Guardians, we must be first to arrive should a loner appear at our borders. Size and strength create an intimidating display, but we must not forget to protect our <i>information</i> as much as our property.</b>" Easily she swept a glance across both of them, for the lesson would pertain to any career.</blockquote>
user posted image
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/holdbacktherain/sets/shadetable.png) bottom center no-repeat; background-color: #c7b49b;">
"She is a hunter, merely from the smell of rabbit in her fur? Perhaps you could have better pointed that it was not rabbit, but rabbit blood, proving that the animal was dead and therefore likely killed by her - yet still, all wolves hunt. Her figure provides an excellent clue toward her strengths: she is lithe, and long-legged. Now from her scent you may assume she is not yet full-grown, but she is likely past the point of drastic change and thus her advantageous structure is around to stay, pointing to the title of Huntress as well." Shade saw the distain and disapproval on her face. What had he done? He should have said more of what he knew.

"Perhaps you ought to join Narime on her hunts to fill the cache. You will do yourself and the pack a favor both. Muscle is preferable over speed but at this point your general fitness takes priority over your brawn. As Guardians, we must be first to arrive should a loner appear at our borders. Size and strength create an intimidating display, but we must not forget to protect our information as much as our property." He would not give up on this position until she said that he couldn't ever be a Guardian. <b style="color:#8e989d">"I'm not really the type for hunting, I've had troubles with hunting in the past, but my fighting and strategy helps my observation skills a tad bit and I believe I'd be a good Guardian. Of course in the end, it's all up to you and lady Elettra in what I do." He said, not letting any emotion show through.

<b style="color:#8e989d">"I've also noticed that she is young. Not a full grown adult from her size and structure that she is not old enough to be an offical hunter just yet." He said agin. He would get the position if it was the last thing he did.

table by bryony
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/230/6/f/6fdf36f22e24f95e36c07739cb8591a2-d5bkwky.jpg) bottom center no-repeat; background-color: #003377;">
Narimé was just a little irked that Remy had no sense of humor, but
then again this wasn't really a topic that they should be joking about. Figuring
out how to be a good gaurdian was important in the fact that gaurdians would
have to evaluate tresspassers and identify them as either simple loners or other pack
wolves. Narimé could see why Remy wasn't letting up on the strictness of the lesson.
I should just keep my jaws shut until the lesson is over. Then maybe I could get them
to relax a little with a joke or two..
Narimé decided to stay quiet and listen from then on.
The silvery she wolf watched Shade as he answered again in more detail about
her own physique. Then she lay her body down on the grass as she intently watched
the pair. Myabe I can learn a little from them. She told herself with a bored thought.

<b style="color:#FFFFFF">"Protecting information... You mean protecting info like
the size and strength of our pack?" She asked quietly lookig up to Remy. Narimé
recalled telling other lone wolves about the packs name and that they were a strong
pack, but she had never told anyone how many members the pack had or about the members
who made up the pack. She wondered if she might have said too much even then.
code by bryony

<a href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViKaGA0Isrc' target='_blank'>Theme Song (Sloane With Narimé)</a>

Played by Ver who has 80 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Remy Geddes
<blockquote>With little interest did Remy note the lower wolves' reactions to her blunt mannerism. There was little personal opinion attatched to the dry words that came off her sandpaper-tongue, yet she did not give her honesty laced with satin. They had every reason to believe the large-bodied female thought them both like dirt on the bottom of her pads for no love shone in her frosty stare... and yet only time would tell how fondly her heart could beat.

Expression unchanging, she regarded Shade's response to her suggestion and merely lifted her chin. Not the type for hunting? Every wolf was, when it all came down to it. Being a predator was in their veins. "<b>Perhaps if I simplify. I could care less what you bring home from that mountain - I care more that you run those paths every day until your lungs no longer strain to make it to the top and you look every bit as intimidating as you can. Hunting would only serve you a purpose, allow you to grow closer to your packmates, and benefit the pack as well as yourself.</b>" She glanced once between her taken understudies, a red ear twitching in case there was more rejection. "<b>Of course, it is not specifically your duty,</b>" Remy added, swinging her head back toward Shade. There was little bite to her words, only cold fact - and yet somehow she figured him to take it as scolding as well. There was not much to gather from his eyes, but Remy knew most wolves did not have a heart incased in ice as she did. He was likely gathering a few bruises from her brusque manner. <i>Oh well.</i>

The silvery she-wolf was proved to have a side of sense as well, keeping quiet during Remy's mouthy lesson. It was wise, and who knew? Perhaps beyond her youthful optimism Narime could prove to be a welcome asset to the adult ranks in terms of strength of mind. The question that Narime voiced piqued this interest even further, and there was the briefest flash of acceptance in her green stare as she let it fall upon the Hunter-to-be. "<b>Yes,</b>" Remy started, the word strong and solid so there could be no dispute. "<b>Discretion is required. Despite the strength in our pack's back bone, we are still a young group and it is important for us to lay down our time and efforts in this land. Most here are <i>kind</i>,</b>" she tried to put as little disgust into the word as possible, but she would never care for damn friendly loners, "<b>and would not even particularly care to know little things about Willow Ridge. But, occasionally, there are those who would use our disadvantages against us and therefore we must hold our tongues.</b>"

A red ear tilted toward Shade in case he had any questions about the subject as well. It was a snippet of pack law that they would all do well to abide by - even if, by her own blind inability to socialize, Remy had already broken the code. Of course, she did not recognize that her encounter with one Swift River wolf had fallen under such jurisdiction, and therefore she felt no guilt as she preached to her pupils. </blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Sep 01, 2012, 04:33 AM by Remy.)
user posted image
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/holdbacktherain/sets/shadetable.png) bottom center no-repeat; background-color: #c7b49b;">
Shade listened."Perhaps if I simplify. I could care less what you bring home from that mountain - I care more that you run those paths every day until your lungs no longer strain to make it to the top and you look every bit as intimidating as you can. Hunting would only serve you a purpose, allow you to grow closer to your packmates, and benefit the pack as well as yourself." She glanced once between her taken understudies, a red ear twitching in case there was more rejection. "Of course, it is not specifically your duty, Yes, Discretion is required. Despite the strength in our pack's back bone, we are still a young group and it is important for us to lay down our time and efforts in this land. Most here are kind, and would not even particularly care to know little things about Willow Ridge. But, occasionally, there are those who would use our disadvantages against us and therefore we must hold our tongues." Shade understood this all.

He said nothing to her, waiting for her responses again. No questions, he could do this, hunting was not his style. Just as a motercylcle rider did not drive a minivan or a pimp was not a geek. He was a Guardian.<b style="color:#8e989d">"speech."

table by bryony
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/230/6/f/6fdf36f22e24f95e36c07739cb8591a2-d5bkwky.jpg) bottom center no-repeat; background-color: #003377;">
Narimé having her question answered now thought about the many times
she'd talked to loners. Some of them she had mentioned her new home Willow Ridge
to, and to a few others she had talked more in detail about Willow Ridge. Now that the
young blue eyed wolf knew that she wasn't supposed to talk about her pack, she would
try not to speak about them from then on. However the yearling hoped that her previous
openness with information about Willow Ridge wouldn't come back to haunt her. As she
thought about it Narimé realized that she probably wouldn't be in too much trouble because
the girl had not known until now that she was supposed to keep information about
her pack secret. Still, something in the back of her mind worried her. She hoped no
wolf she'd talked to would use the information from her against Willow Ridge.

Shivering slightly the girl shook herself and kept quiet. She was really worried now
that she would get into trouble for what she said in the past to loners. She wanted to speak
Remy about it and ask if it was okay, but she didn't know if Remy would punish her for it or
understand how ignorant she had been previous to this lesson.
<b style="color:#FFFFFF">"I never knew... That we were supposed to keep
the pack a secret.. I'm.. I'm so sorry.."" She
lowered her head, nose almost touching the ground. The silver girl felt ashamed of herself
even though Narimé knew that she wasn't supposed to feel that way.
<b style="color:#FFFFFF">"If I had known that before I wouldn't have
said anything.."" She looked up at Remy with sorrow
fllled bluish eyes.<b style="color:#FFFFFF">""I have mentioned Willow Ridge a
few times to loners that I have met before." ."" She spoke truthfully. She did
not want to lie about something so serious.
<b style="color:#FFFFFF">"But I have never spoken to any pack wolf about
our own pack!"" She added hoping that would lessen the
punishment she might recieve.
code by bryony

<a href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViKaGA0Isrc' target='_blank'>Theme Song (Sloane With Narimé)</a>
(This post was last modified: Oct 20, 2012, 07:58 PM by Narimé.)