(See All?) Announcements
708 Users Online
Bing, Google, Moonshadow

Memories that cannot fade with the healers herbs — Secluded Spring 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 148 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/ShadowstormTable.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 165px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
Nina, before she sat up on both of her front paws and slide into a sitting position. "Not today though, for we are going to do some therapy for your leg! Up and at them!" Fun! Physical Therapy for a wolf who keeps turning to flashbacks every five seconds, still, she'd give Nina no troubles today. No, she would be pleaseant and nice about it. "What do you want me to do Nina?" She asked, a smile still on her face. She knew she was in for a boat load of pain right now. She was bound to end up crying and pissed in the end. She would go out for some R & R with the devil perhaps afterwards. Or a soothing walk. What was the difference with her leg?

She slowly sat up on her front two paws, and managed to stand. Her leg wasn't hurting, but she hadn't stretched it in some time. No doubt she'd be a fabulist if the question, 'are you in pain' came out. She'd keep her straight face until she couldn't hold it any longer. She was about to learn if she would ever be able to perform, 'The Slayer Kick of Justice' that she used to give Athena a good scar, she would see if she could ever fight again with the right amount of treatment from Nina. She would push herself to the limit. She kept her smile and sat down, she didn't have to waste energy now. No, not now. She would wait for further instructions from Nina.

~ραяαησια ιѕ α tнєσяу, ι'м ησt ραяαησι∂, ι'м ιηѕαηє~

user posted image

user posted image
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/NinaTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 312px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;">Her tail curled up behind her, a nervous habit she had picked up after her attack. It wasn’t a sign of dominance what so ever. It just meant she was about to say or do something she didn’t want to do. Her mouth soon opened with her first instructions, "I want you to flex your leg that is broken, lift it off the ground as high as you can, put it back down, and then un flex it. I am not going to lie. It‘s going to hurt." Nina didn’t believe in telling her patients false things, it could only result in them and others not trusting her in the future. The golden lady just told it straight not leaving any room for argument. She too did the exercise described, her back tensed as she brought her leg up towards her chest before putting it down once again.

Her voice then rang out again, "Now repeat the process. Five sets of five." She too repeated the exercise, her mind zoning out as she thought of Koda. Oh, how she missed him. . .it hadn’t been that long since the fight with Ash, Treena, and Kashikoi. . .he too had been involved in that, and it had wounded her deeply. She had instantly forgiven him though, almost as though she was had given him the okay to repeat his actions. . .but even she knew he knew better than that. He wouldn’t intentionally hurt her and he knew that hurting her brother would only increase her own change. She didn’t want that anymore, and she hoped he didn’t either.
It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/ShadowstormTable.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 165px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
"I want you to flex your leg that is broken, lift it off the ground as high as you can, put it back down, and then un flex it. I am not going to lie. It‘s going to hurt. Now repeat the process. Five sets of five." She obeyed Nina's orders. The searing pain she felt as she flexed her leg as far as she could off the ground was unbearable. she did one, then another, and another and another. Eventually she stopped from the pain. After two sets of five. It hurt really bad. but she kept pushing herself, once again, starting to lift. higher, higher, and lower in one gentle swoop. she eventually finished all five sets. She sat down, hoping she didn't have to do any more physical therapy today.

"Done." She said, reflecting on a dream that has been coming up. There was no nice dream of her, with her mother and brother. The two she cared for. Her around a nice place in peace. No, it was a nightmare.Shadowstorm was in her own personal hell. She was alone, trapped in a cave that had no exit. She was stuck with her dad. She was leader of a pack and stuck with her dad which made it worse. Her dad was her worst nightmare. He talked, was the only one capable of moving his jaws. The only one who could move. She stiffened with fright for a moment of two. Before she knew it, her entire body frozen. She had a sort of body lock. Her father lunged after a long speech on how much of disgrace she'd brought to the Slayer line. He'd given her the last name Coaten for further disgrace. Turns out her father was once known as Coaten. Born into a pack, found the name a disgrace and connected it with packs. He attacked her while her body was still locked in place. Attacking, and maiming her. Until she was barely alive. He spat on her and walked away proud now of his work. Going to find Shade. She still couldn't speak. Her head screaming thoughts to keep him away from Shade.

user posted image

user posted image
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/NinaTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 312px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;">When she too was done, her emerald eye looked over Shadowstorm. It seemed the small exercise had done her over, and even though Nina knew she had to push the other lady, today was not the day to do so. She would be nice for today, even though she knew it wouldn’t be enough in the end if she kept letting the girl off easy. If she wanted to be in the pack she would have to prove herself to everyone else. And though, Nina did not trust the older lady yet, the girl had gained her respect within the golden angel. It seemed, Nina could never hold a grudge on anyone for too long, it was just in her nature.

Her jaws opened and her paw snuck up to cover them as a large yawn escaped her. "You did well. Take a short walk and then get some rest, we will continue tomorrow." Nina needed her own sleep, for it was not easy for her to come by, considering the fact that she was up half the time she was suppose to be sleeping collecting herbs or looking after another. Right now, all Nina wanted was to get some time to herself, and a small nap.
It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
Shadowstorm nodded, it was time to rest. She laid down, drifting into yet another nightmare, but she also rested in peace.Before the flashback, she dreamt of Shade, Shade and her together again. They lived in a small cave, she had a mate, pups. Shade's mate was in a birthing den. They hunted caribou and deer all day. But she knew the dream would end when her father, the cruel, ruthless man appeared.She remembered when she'd first met Shade's mate. Name unknown. But she was telling of they're history to her. "My tale isn't heroic, or nice as your history I'm sure. But I'll tell you anyways since you're my brother's mate. Shade and I were born to a destinct pair of Lone Wolves that to be honest. Hated other wolves. My brother Shade and I started training to survive in a place far from Relic Lore called Death Pine Forest. The first lesson my father taught us, even though I now, after seeing the strength of packs, was Packs are weak, bottomfeeding losers that couldn't take care of themselves, so they hung together and shared food. He specifically told us never to join a pack, or we would taint our blood line. MY brother tried to object as he was the more reasonable one, my father beat him. I tried to get him to stop, he beat me. My father was a cruel, mean steel wall. Whenever I did something wrong, he beat me as a punishment. My mother eventually stepped in, conquering her fear of my father. She was too beaten. It got worse. During my final 'test' , a hunting assignment before I was to go off an live my life. My mother and fahter were attacked by a group of two or three lone wolves. Out of fright, I ran for his life. I thought all my family to be dead. My grandparents gone. My father was an only child, same as my mum as far as I know." (END).
(This post was last modified: Sep 07, 2012, 10:29 PM by Shadowstorm.)

user posted image

user posted image