(See All?) Announcements
629 Users Online
Bing, Chan, Google

Dappling my Sunlight — Heartleaf Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/230/6/f/6fdf36f22e24f95e36c07739cb8591a2-d5bkwky.jpg) bottom center no-repeat #003377; outline: 5px solid #003377; border: 1px solid #fff;" valign="top">
Nari sighed. She should have known the she wolf hadn't seen her father. No one had, and it was likely to stay that way. The young girl just wished she knew if he was okay. Even if she couldn't physically see him.

Looking back up to the womans green eyes Nari thought that for just a moment she spied a flash of sympathy. Narimé wondered if the woman had also lost someone she was close to. Maybe a friend, or even family. She thought quietly then straightened in order to answer Pakuna's inquiry.

<b style="color:#FFFFFF">"Ah, yes. He was my father. He's the reason I came to be living here in Lore." She spoke thoughtfully while thinking about the journey north to Relic-Lore. Within her memories she could see her father shivering during the chilly nights. His long coat keeping him warm, but his thin body cooling quickly. She didn't know it back then, but the only reason he didn't die of hypothermia during the colder nights was because she had been there right next to him giving her own warmth.

Nari remembered her first snowy winter. Normally pups enjoy their first winter romping about not caring about the cold. However the young yearling had to worry everyday about the cold and about her own and her fathers health. Luckily somehow they had survived the tag end of winter while they traveled north.

Shaking off her memories the young wolf tried to look happy again. She smiled to Pakuna then tried to change the subject.<b style="color:#FFFFFF">"I know this might be random of me to ask but...Do you maybe know how to fish?." Nari spoke after eyeing a second fish traveling quickly past the pair upstream. She had always wanted to learn how to fish. Ever since finding out that one of her pack mates Reed could do it. But she wasn't sure if anyone else would know how to catch fish either. Maybe Reed was the only one?
code by bryony