(See All?) Announcements
539 Users Online
Bing, Google

Mushrooms Galore — Fireweed Rise 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 148 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/ShadowstormTable.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 165px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
With an "Err..." from Idala, Shadowstorm forced herself into the presence. "Sorry. My thoughts caught a hold of me for a second Idala." She remembered the pain and torture while listening to Idala. Shadowstorm descends from a small, unknown line of wolves with some odder beliefs. Her father and mother always taught her to be a lone wolf, to never join a pack. They made her believe that packs were not noble. That pack members were too weak to live by themselves and that they needed other wolves who were the same as them to live. She grew up determined to not disgrace her parents who were killed by a small group of wolves, not a pack, just a small group of lone wolves. She believes her brother, Shade, to be dead, but he is out there, looking for her and never ceasing the search.

She then remembered the words her brother told her, he spoke them in third person. Shade was born to an unknown line of Lone Wolves. The Slayer wolves. His father ruthless, crueld and mean. When he started training Shade and his sister Shadowstorm how to survive the cold world. He used his first lesson: Packs are weak, bottomfeeding losers that couldn't take care of themselves, so they hung together and shared food. He told Shade never to join a pack. Shade was an idealistic child. He had reason and said that wolves would be stronger in numbers. His father attacked him, leaving no permenant scars, but the emotional trama to get it stuck into his head. This went on for a year or so, his mother kept begging his father to stop, claiming they were children, they didn't know better. It got worse as it happened. His father started to beat her too. It was gruesome to watch. He was out on a final hunting assignment. Returned early with two hares for the family. He came to the sight of his parents fighting a group of two or three lone wolves. Out of fright, he ran for his life. Hoping his sister made it out alive too, he began to search for her. He searched everywhere far and wide for a long 4 years. He finally came and arrived here, in Relic Lore.
(My muse sucks, sorry, it's a lame post of flashbacks)

(This post was last modified: Aug 27, 2012, 01:22 AM by Shadowstorm.)
~ραяαησια ιѕ α tнєσяу, ι'м ησt ραяαησι∂, ι'м ιηѕαηє~

user posted image

user posted image
Played by Bridget who has 28 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Idala Fontero
[Gonna wrap this up!]
Idala shrugged, shaking her head. "It's quite alright..." Her voice grew hushed as her fiery eyes observed the dark coated woman near her. There she went again. The wolf seemed to be in another world; her eyes were staring and to Idala, it seemed like the woman barely blinked. Kneading at the soft soil quietly, Idala peered at the specked mushrooms before her face twisted into an unsure expression. Her tail tucked in uncertainly before she took a step back. Looking up to Shadow, she spoke "Well, Shadowstorm, I must be going... my travels are no where near complete."

She smiled politely at the woman, hoping that she would not take offense to Idala's exit. With a small smile, her ears flicked forth before she dipped her head in goodbye. "I do hope to see you again." Honestly, it did not matter much to her if she did see the wolf again or not. Perhaps if she was more sociable she would have enjoyed their time together more, but as of the moment, it seemed to be going backwards rather than forwards. She turned slowly now, bringing her head to the side to peer back at Shadow. With one last smile, she paced off toward the woods.

{End}.
(This post was last modified: Sep 04, 2012, 09:09 PM by Idala.)
<center>user posted image</center>