(See All?) Announcements
403 Users Online
Google, Bing

Runoff, Run down, beaten up — Whisper Marsh 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Shade growled, <b>"You're a fool. Hunger kills even the strongest and biggest wolf. The smallest wolves go first. Then the ones in the middle sizes, the largest go last. But hunger kills them all."</b> He growled after that response. <b>"My sister knows, she's been in the same situation. Except worse. She couldn't hunt. Her leg was broken. Even before that, she was in that situation. She was attacked for hunting. She was nearly killed for hunting. A wolf was trying to help you and you turned it away. You're just like Skana. Grow a brain."</b>

<i>Its Yoru....as if ya need to know it...."</i> The young black wolf had replied. <i>"And, it's none of your business why I'm here...."</i> Yoru said stubbornly. He sill hadn't eaten the rabbit, still looking somewhat cautious. <b>"It won't kill you. It's a rabbit!"</b> He said. Yoru's stomach began to growl in protest. Shade could hear it. Yoru had growled back angrily, and ended up leaning down and beginning to eat the rabbit.
<b>(Shade's really protective and rude and angry at the moment, also, this is a short post, sowwee)</b>
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Played by Namara who has 148 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/ShadowstormTable.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 165px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
Another flashback to Shadowstorm, of Shade and her life. One after the other: lone wolf, to never join a pack. They made her believe that packs were not noble. That pack members were too weak to live by themselves and that they needed other wolves who were the same as them to live. She grew up determined to not disgrace her parents who were killed by a small group of wolves, not a pack, just a small group of lone wolves. She believes her brother, Shade, to be dead, but he is out there, looking for her and never ceasing the search.

Shade was born in a small litter, 2 pups. Him and his sister Shadowstorm. They lived together with their parents for a few months but then, a small group of lone wolves attacked the den. They killed his parents, but spared his life and his sisters. Luckily, he learned how to hunt already from his father, and he had taught his sister all he knew. He started out, knowing his sister was alive, togo looking for Shadowstorm, who had ran away from the scene thinking he was dead as well. He is a firm believer that pack members are weak. But that belief is deteriorating in him. He is starting to contradict himself and that is when he decides to make a move he;s never done before. It's 'weakening him' he thinks because he is sick of a lonely life. He wants a pack now, but he keeps his thoughts in check as he continues forward, hoping for a strong will power to hold him off until he finds Shadowstorm, his sister.

"Shade! Yoru! You're bickering like pups! Stop it if you know what's good for you both."
(This post was last modified: Aug 10, 2012, 08:59 PM by Shadowstorm.)
~ραяαησια ιѕ α tнєσяу, ι'м ησt ραяαησι∂, ι'м ιηѕαηє~

user posted image

user posted image
Played by pokewolfpup who has 8 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Yoru
Yoru had glared at Shade as he said. <b><i>"You're a fool. Hunger kills even the strongest and biggest wolf. The smallest wolves go first. Then the ones in the middle sizes, the largest go last. But hunger kills them all."</i></b> Shade had growled after that response. <b><i>"My sister knows, she's been in the same situation. Except worse. She couldn't hunt. Her leg was broken. Even before that, she was in that situation. She was attacked for hunting. She was nearly killed for hunting. A wolf was trying to help you and you turned it away. You're just like Skana. Grow a brain."</i></b> Yoru had growled at him, <b>"I'm NOT stupid, OR weak...."</b> Yoru growled. <b>"I know hunger killes ya dimwitt...."</b> he had said, knowing about the obvious. <b>"Sorry about what happened to your sister, but I have nothing to do with the matter..."</b> The young wolf had growled a bit after that sentence as-well, he was getting really irritated with this wolf. Another reason he hates pack wolves.

When Yoru had thought about eating the rabbit, Shade had said, <i><b>"It won't kill you. It's a rabbit!"</b></i> Yoru ignored the comment the best he could before continuing to eat the rabbit, you could obviously see that Yoru had tried his best not to attack the wolf, considering it caught him something to eat. Shadowstorm had said <i><b>"Shade! Yoru! You're bickering like pups! Stop it if you know what's good for you both."</b></i>.Soon enough he had finished the rabbit. The young wolf glared at Shade, ignoring Shadowstom's comment, eyeing him. He had never had any true parental guidance, so he figured bickering 'like a pup' was pretty normal for him.
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Shade glared back. Ighnoring his sister. <b>"YO know what, I'm sick of this. I'm leaving."</b> He gorlwed. He didn't want to get into a fight. A flashback followed: Shade was born in a small litter, 2 pups. Him and his sister Shadowstorm. They lived together with their parents for a few months but then, a small group of lone wolves attacked the den. They killed his parents, but spared his life and his sisters. Luckily, he learned how to hunt already from his father, and he had taught his sister all he knew. He started out, knowing his sister was alive, togo looking for Shadowstorm, who had ran away from the scene thinking he was dead as well. He is a firm believer that pack members are weak. But that belief is deteriorating in him. He is starting to contradict himself and that is when he decides to make a move he;s never done before. It's 'weakening him' he thinks because he is sick of a lonely life. He wants a pack now, but he keeps his thoughts in check as he continues forward, hoping for a strong will power to hold him off until he finds Shadowstorm, his sister.

Shade left his sister and Yoru behind. It was done with. *Shade exits*
(Shadowstorm will remain here though)
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/ShadowstormTable.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 165px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
"No, Shade, please don't go!" She called, but she was too late, she noticed a glimmer in his eyes when he left. He had a flashback. She could tell. IT hurt her for him to be in so much pain. She turned to Yoru. "He's going through hard times right now, he was trying not to get in a fight and I apologize for his behavior. He just needs to think a bit. He knows you're not stupid. His temper was acting up again." She told the wolf. Her kind and gentle gaze reflecting.

Shadowstorm finished the rabbit she started eating earlier and cleaned her muzzle and paws. No reason for her to look bad just because of her brother and no reason for her to starve just for the sake of not eating in front of another wolf. She held her pride too. "o how are you today Yoru? The weather seems to be quite nice." She said, remembering that the day her parents were visciously mauled and killed was nice weather. She'd just finished hunting practice, catching a rabbit for her mum, when she returned, they ere dead. She hadn't found Shade's body, but assumed he was dead. Turns out she was wrong once again about that. She'd just talked to him. Same temper as ever.
(This post was last modified: Aug 11, 2012, 07:27 PM by Shadowstorm.)

user posted image

user posted image
Inactive No Rank
Yoru
Yoru had glared at Shade. <b><i>"You know what, I'm sick of this. I'm leaving."</i></b> he had said before going. Yoru felt relived and proud, the pack wolf had finally left. The young wolf never planned on fighting, just intimidating and trying to make it appear as if he did. Although it was obvious that he normally would have, so Yoru really didn't have to try. <i>Now I'm with her....Shadowstorm.....the 'peacemaker'</i> he had thought. <i>She acts like a strict scoulding mother of pups....I don't need this....</i> he had thought before almost turning to leave.

<i><b>"Oh how are you today Yoru? The weather seems to be quite nice."</b></i> She had said. Yoru looked at her, <i>Change of personalities?</i> he thought. <b>"I'm fine. It's just like normal....what about it?"</b> he had replied somewhat rudely, turning away and sitting down, his back to her. His rudeness being unintentional, but most wouldn't notice it was.

Before he had turned to sit he had saw something in her eyes, as if looking off into the distance. <i>A memory of some kind perhaps?</i> the young wolf had thought. It happened to him too, the day his father was killed, when he saw the pack wolves. Sometime's it may be about how he was treated unfairly when a pup, just noticing when he had seen how most pups were treated like spoiled brats, but yet again they are clueless about the world. <i>There I go again, getting weak.....so what, pups are clueless about the world....they are weak....remember that. But....they need to be helped....STOP IT!!!</i> Yoru was having a battle inside of his mind, this always happens when he gets to pups.
(This post was last modified: Aug 11, 2012, 10:35 PM by Yoru.)
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
Shadowstorm knew she'd best be heading off. "It just reminds me of worse days. I have to be going though, I have to get back to those whom I stay with." She said politely. She might not want to leave, but you never know.

Flashbacks started, one of her, one of Shade: Shadowstorm descends from a small, unknown line of wolves with some odder beliefs. Her father and mother always taught her to be a lone wolf, to never join a pack. They made her believe that packs were not noble. That pack members were too weak to live by themselves and that they needed other wolves who were the same as them to live. She grew up determined to not disgrace her parents who were killed by a small group of wolves, not a pack, just a small group of lone wolves. She believes her brother, Shade, to be dead, but he is out there, looking for her and never ceasing the search. She often thinks of what her mother, brother, and father would do when she is in a tough situation. Even though she now knows he's alive. She still thinks of his former self. He'd changed.

Shade however had this kind of history: Shade was born in a small litter, 2 pups. Him and his sister Shadowstorm. They lived together with their parents for a few months but then, a small group of lone wolves attacked the den. They killed his parents, but spared his life and his sisters. Luckily, he learned how to hunt already from his father, and he had taught his sister all he knew. He started out, knowing his sister was alive, togo looking for Shadowstorm, who had ran away from the scene thinking he was dead as well. He is a firm believer that pack members are weak. But that belief is deteriorating in him. He is starting to contradict himself and that is when he decides to make a move he;s never done before. It's 'weakening him' he thinks because he is sick of a lonely life. He wants a pack now, but he keeps his thoughts in check as he continues forward, hoping for a strong will power to hold him off until he finds Shadowstorm, his sister. Before he came to the Relic Lore, he encountered a wolf name Ari. She started rambling on about how she wanted to be in a pck and he got mad. He attacekd and mauled her. Leaving a nice big scar on the back of the small fae. He regrets it because she was no bigger then a pup. Back to when he was a kid. If he did something wrong. His father beat him. Shadowstorm was forced to watched.*Shadowstorm exits*
(This post was last modified: Aug 12, 2012, 07:07 PM by Shadowstorm.)

user posted image

user posted image
Inactive No Rank
Yoru
Yoru had his back to the wolf Shadowstorm. <b><i>"It just reminds me of worse days. I have to be going though, I have to get back to those whom I stay with."</i></b> She had said politely. Yoru turned to look at her and saw that her eyes were in the distance in thought. <b>"Okay....bye."</b> he said with a somewhat stubborn tone that was again, unintentional. He thought about what he saw. the both of them were mostly deep in thought.....Shade and Shadowstorm. Not like he himself never was. He would always get memories of the past. His father never fed him, so he ended up learning to hunt on his own to get his own food. Yoru had always been a bit short, but his weight made up for it. His father treated him as if he was never even there.

Yoru hadn't known his name for most of his puppy-hood. It wasn't until the very end, at his death, was when he first said his name, his real name, Yoru had never known it until his father had died. His mother was a deadbeat, and left. At-least that's what his father had told him. He still remembers the day he was 'found'. Yoru was looking at his brothers and sisters, trying to wake them up, but they never did, they slept and slept, and never got up. He was curled up next to a rock and his father had come, thinking they were all dead the walked up to them and looked at them. Yoru had moved to get up and his father looked horrified, as if he had seen someone rise from, well, the dead. The young wolf had shook his head. He was getting too distracted. Any more and he'd fall asleep in a swirl of memories. Yoru had got up, and walked over to an old fox den, and lied-down tiredly.