(See All?) Announcements
546 Users Online
Google, Bing

Old beginnings, a new ending. — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/holdbacktherain/sets/shadetable.png) bottom center no-repeat; background-color: #c7b49b;">
"Of course, I'll teach Narime everything I know so that she can become better than myself, and so I may learn from her. I would love to serve the pack in hunt. I will hunt so that every catch I make fulfills the stomachs of my packmates and energizes their veins." What Rose said was quite fine. Hopefully it would get Elettra to show her kind side rather then her cold, hard as steel side which was shown at this moment. It reminded him much of how his father acted. Cold, hard as steel, ruthless. He admired the strength of his leader.

One part of Elettra's words stung a bit "My members have spoken, and I trust their word." Did it occur to the leader he could give some great feedback on Rose as well? Maybe she didn't care what he thought. never the less, it still kinda hurt that she wouldn't let him voice his opinion of the new comer. He also didn't understand why Elettra was being rough on him as well as Rosealia. But he stayed silent, alert and he listened, hoping to learn a thing or two from the encounter.

table by bryony
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
In agreement, Gabrielle said she would like to try out for being the next hunter within their ranks, surely to be needed with three new members, including herself, whom all had yet recently joined the pack. Elettra was thankful enough that there was no children afoot, whilst the pack was still new and still very much in need of getting to know one another personally. Of course, even with being in the Grizzly Hollow pack for nearly a year, little could say they knew anything of Elettra's past and those whom did, knew very little of it at all. Still, Elettra longed for her members to not only respect each other and remain loyal to one another as they had, but know one another: their general likes, dislikes, personality traits, skills and parts of their past to which had made them the wolf they were today. To Elettra, it was more of a business interrogation then true caring nature. But the woman had learned the business of leadership where as longing for friendship and trust had been harder to come by for her.
"Welcome to our pack, Gabrielle Fox." She spoke, tipping her muzzle towards the clouded sky, soaking up the light rain which smothered the graying bits of her coating to make her otherwise the solid black she truly was not when dry. "I'll keep tabs on the cache to see how well your doing, and perhaps sometime soon we'll have ourselves a pack hunt? I think were about due..." She mentions this as her attention falls down again once more, scanning over the small group there to see if there was agreement between them. Lastly, did her attention fall upon Shade, her lips curling at the ends to offer a small smirk. "Well done, Shade." Her deepened tongue bellows with a purr, to which after Elettra turns and takes her leave. Let them have the tea party they were having before her arrival, for the Queen had business to attend.
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/holdbacktherain/sets/shadetable.png) bottom center no-repeat; background-color: #c7b49b;">
Shade heard the words. 'welcome to the pack Gabrielle.' Then he heard something else. Something he'd never heard before. 'Well done Shade'. Elettra had smirked. Wow, it was a turn of events for him and Rose. Yet he was still haunted wit flashbacks.

Shade was born to an unknown line of Lone Wolves. The Slayer wolves. His father ruthless, crueld and mean. When he started training Shade and his sister Shadowstorm how to survive the cold world. He used his first lesson: Packs are weak, bottomfeeding losers that couldn't take care of themselves, so they hung together and shared food. He told Shade never to join a pack. Shade was an idealistic child. He had reason and said that wolves would be stronger in numbers. His father attacked him, leaving no permenant scars, but the emotional trama to get it stuck into his head. This went on for a year or so, his mother kept begging his father to stop, claiming they were children, they didn't know better. It got worse as it happened. His father started to beat her too. It was gruesome to watch. He was out on a final hunting assignment. Returned early with two hares for the family. He came to the sight of his parents fighting a group of two or three lone wolves. Out of fright, he ran for his life. Hoping his sister made it out alive too, he began to search for her. He searched everywhere far and wide for a long 4 years. He finally came and arrived here, in Relic Lore. <b style="color:#8e989d">"speech."

table by bryony
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]