712 Users Online
Bing, Google, Baidu, Chaos

First Sight — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
(Totally fine :))
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/holdbacktherain/sets/shadetable.png) bottom center no-repeat; background-color: #c7b49b;">
<b style="color:#8e989d">"I-I'm so sorry, I should have never asked." Now he felt bad about saying anything about it. <b style="color:#8e989d">"My parents were both killed by a group of lone wolves. Nearly killed my sister and I as well. But we managed to escape. Then I came here, the Relic Lore. Willow Ridge is very nice. At least from the wolves I've met. If you're going to want it. Then you'll have to talk to the Alpha's. Elettra and Koda. At the very least Elettra, I'm sure she'll take you, but she'll ask you a few questions. One will be, what do you have to offer us. I'd tell her that you're a good hunter and a decent fighter. I'd also suggest telling her, that it's up to her to decide if you are telling the truth. Also, I'd give her a respectful bow as if she was already you're alpha. Confidence is key." He was being honest. He trusted her, and he was starting to love her.

His eyes were soft in return. He looked into her eyes. It was then he knew for sure. He loved her.

table by bryony
(This post was last modified: Aug 11, 2012, 09:31 PM by Shade.)
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Played by Abbie who has 106 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rosealia Slayer
<b>"No, it's good you asked. I can't let it build up."</b> Rosealia murmured. Then she listened to his story. Her face frowned and she looked at her paws. <b>"I'm sorry that your family was affected by rogues,"</b> she responded, feeling like his history was worse than her own. But when he mentioned the alphas, she nodded. <b>"Good idea."</b>

Rose shook her pelt. <b>"Go ahead. Call them on me."</b> She said, sitting down and shaking her pelt. Her yellow eyes darted around as she lay by the willow tree's roots and waited on Shade to go get the alphas or whatever. She thought about what this new life could have ahead of her. Although she couldn't love Shade like she wanted to then, she knew one day it would be possible.

{END OF THREAD/Unless you want to add your response.}
(This post was last modified: Aug 11, 2012, 09:59 PM by Rosealia.)
user posted image

WILLOW RIDGE FOREVAH!
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/holdbacktherain/sets/shadetable.png) bottom center no-repeat; background-color: #c7b49b;">
(I'm gonna archive afte rthis response)

<b style="color:#8e989d">"It's all right, my family was rouges, with some.. .odder beliefs persay. You're right, I'll call them." He said, he finally moved on with the last flashback. Shade was born in a small litter, 2 pups. Him and his sister Shadowstorm. They lived together with their parents for a few months but then, a small group of lone wolves attacked the den. They killed his parents, but spared his life and his sisters. Luckily, he learned how to hunt already from his father, and he had taught his sister all he knew. He started out, knowing his sister was alive, togo looking for Shadowstorm, who had ran away from the scene thinking he was dead as well. He is a firm believer that pack members are weak. But that belief is deteriorating in him. He is starting to contradict himself and that is when he decides to make a move he;s never done before. It's 'weakening him' he thinks because he is sick of a lonely life. He wants a pack now, but he keeps his thoughts in check as he continues forward, hoping for a strong will power to hold him off until he finds Shadowstorm, his sister. Before he came to the Relic Lore, he encountered a wolf name Ari. She started rambling on about how she wanted to be in a pck and he got mad. He attacekd and mauled her. Leaving a nice big scar on the back of the small fae. He regrets it because she was no bigger then a pup. He regrets it, and he knows, he can never take it back.

table by bryony
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]