Old beginnings, a new ending. — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Narimé simply sat back and listened quietly. She didn't have much else to do
and the other wolves were now engaged in their own conversation. She dearly
hoped that they wouldn't all get yelled at by Elettra because she thought they
were being too friendly with a loner. Even if she was here to join. Narimé thought Elettra
could do something like that. If not her then Remy would probably too.

Narimé decided to lie down still in between Shade and Kyrie. The yearling
could rest easy for a little bit since there were so many members of the pack here.
Surely no wolf would attack right now.

Theme Song (Sloane With Narimé)

Tiny post. Sorry. But not much to do.

Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/holdbacktherain/sets/shadetable.png) bottom center no-repeat; background-color: #c7b49b;">
Let the bodies hit the floor,
Let the bodies hit the floor,
Let the bodies hit the floorrrrrr,

Shade nodded simply. He waited for Elettra. <b style="color:#8e989d">"So Kyrie, what do you do in that pack? Have you picked a specific job yet?" He asked. He glanced at Rose with a slightly confused look. He thought she prefered Rose or Rosealia. Perhaps she hasn't decided yet and wants to see how each name works out. He was still confused though. He was curious of Kyrie. He'd met Reed, he was nice, willing to let the lesser packmate eat first as a sort of welcome. It was an honor that Shade took, he also offered that if Shade ever wanted to hunt, Reed would go with him. Reed was a friend.

When Shade had first met Remy and Narimé, he was being 'tested'. To see if he was fit to be Guardian. Remy was no doubt his cold hearted supiorior. It would never change. She was like steel. Cold, but serves her pack with loyalty and pride. Narimé on the other hand was more easy going. A proud hunter. His friend no doubt. It was nice that he had friends.

When he'd met Koda and Elettra on the borders, Koda was strict, solid, giving away nothing about himself. He took pack buisness seriously and Shade honored him for it. It must be a harder task being a new pack and all. But he hadn't another chance to talk with the younger male alpha. Elettra was a lot like REmy, but a bit more welcoming. He admired her passion for the pack to succeed. She took her job seriously and wasn't the type to talk and make friends.

He couldn't get a good read on Kyrie other then she was young and kind. She seemed to be like Narimé, it would be good to have friends in the pack. Nice to be able to have a friendly conversation when they were in the den, or maybe hunting, dragging home kill, or an a border run. Whatever the case. He'd identified each member of the pack except for Kyrie, because this was they're first meeting. <b style="color:#8e989d">"speech."

table by bryony
(This post was last modified: Aug 13, 2012, 07:11 PM by Shade.)
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Played by Abbie who has 106 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rosealia Slayer
<span style='color:#3D6385'>Gabrielle itched her ear with her back leg and looked at the young silver gray fae, who was bulky for her age. <span style='color:#683D85'>"Who's she?"</span> The curious lady whispered so that she wouldn't wake the dozing little girl. She felt her pelt itch more but refused to itch it because it wasn't of importance and it seemed rude while someone spoke. She looked at the little girl some more. She looked up at Kyrie, who was speaking, <i><span style='color:#683D85'>"Well than I'll call you Gabrielle, both names are really beautiful."</span></i> Then a small paused filled the air, in that time she noticed Shade's confused look and didn't return an emotion, because Kyrie was now speaking, <i><span style='color:#683D85'>"I don't know when you came into Lore. Since the pack has been found I stay most of the time close to the Willows."</span></i> The brown-pelted woman listened to to Kyrie's story with interest. So, Elettra had pretty much gathered wolves before the pack was even established? Kyrie was only about two. The pack wasn't very old, and she was guessing there were no pups in the pack born yet. She would've known by now.

<i><span style='color:#683D85'>"How long are you in Lore?"</span></i> Gabrielle heard Kyrie ask. She groomed her chest fur swiftly before answering, <span style='color:#683D85'>"About three days ago."</span> Gabby replied, going right out with it. She knew nothing about this place and she wouldn't hide that for sure. But she had lifelong experience, and a new habitat was just something she had to adjust to. Her relaxed ears jumped at the alarming sound of a woodpecker drilling into a willow. She slowly relaxed again and took a deep breath. There was no reason to be on edge. As Shade said, 'it was safe here.'

</span>
user posted image

WILLOW RIDGE FOREVAH!
Played by Han who has 116 posts.
Inactive III. Medic
Kyrie Hyde
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/KyrieTable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 15px; padding-bottom: 180px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
Shade seemed curious about her and Kyrie returned those feelings. Since they still had to form a clear picture for eachother. Gabrielle said she was just 3 days here in Lore. No wonder she didn't know her, if she had come out a different direction into the land she could never had met Kyrie. The white woman travelled in the lands behind her borders but she never went too far away. Always staying in the south. May something happen she was there in minutes, with her speed. The brown woman was grooming herself, Narimé seemed to think the ground was nice enough to lay on. Alright, if Elettra or someone else would come from the pack it looked like they were holding a tea party. 'I'm learning to become Healer, you?' Her eyes watched at the grey fae, even if Kyrie would like to become huntress and hunt with her friend there were already some hunters. Enough to feed the pack and if they needed more manpower they know where to find it. Her white tail flicked softly at the grey ears from Narimé. 'You forgot to introduce yourself, you think you've still the power to tell you name?' She laughed softly. Sorry short >.<
user posted image
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Where did the post order run off to again? Ow well.

Narimé picked up her head wondering who'd just flicked her
ears. Looking around with curious blue eyes Narimé noticed Kyrie
looking at her expectantly.

"What? Wha'd I do" She whined slightly then nipped at Kyries tail
as it swayed near her head.
With a start the young wolf realized that when the female had spoken her name
Gabby or something, Narimé had not answered with her own name.
"Oh I'm sorry I'm always forgetting that!" She ducked her head shyly while looking
at the newer woman.

"My name is Narimé Lagina. I'm going to be the greatest huntress for our pack." She
sat up lifted her head proudly and smiled. Of course she still had a bit of growing to
do before she would achieve her goal.

Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
The clouds ahead growled, darkening the afternoon skies by smothering the sun whole. Though no drop of water had shed the lands, surely within the hour, yet another bout of rains would take to the lands of the Lore. For the time being, the leader of the pack strode lazily, overlooking it's members where she could. There was more of them now - two, in fact, that were not of her founding members. It had taken months to establish her pack, forming six founding members of her home, six in which she would have been happy to keep at her side, those of which she had picked to join her and accepted at their request. Two had only just recently come to her boarders, asking for them to join and it was these two whom she (as surely Remy and her leading male) watched curiously, and wearily. To herself, she assessed the 'newbies' but her founders as well, making sure they were all taking part in keeping the pack alive and healthy.
Remy was hard to keep tabs on, being no much of a friendly, talkative wolf much as herself. It was only Elettra's duties which forced interaction upon her. Still, her scent and presence had been made obvious. Narime was often seen, as well as the food in which she supplied. Kyrie, though having not found her duty, actively watched over the pack den and scouted the boarders of the pack. She had not seen so much of Reed, however, and hoped the man whom had fallen into the place as second by default, would not be a mistake on her part. The fisherman was in her favor, after all.
It was only Shade's voice which broke her concentration and, a curse from her lips at being roused away from her 'task'. He had only just arrived, the third male of her grouping, and wondered what it could be that he may want from her. She had only assumed he would have found settlement in the pack, time to relax, sleep, and eat, having been wondering rogue before hand. When she arrived, however, this was not the case. The pale, off-white and creamy bits of Kyrie was seen firstly, by the starling of her light pelt amongst he rest. Narime was lounging here, Shade in the chocolate of his own form. And then...another. Ginger predominately, brown and cream in other bits. As of yet, Kyrie was by far the smallest in the group amongst a dominant pack of large wolves and a handful of average proportions. This woman, however, was small as well, that she could match with Kyrie whom stood close in conversation now.
"What have we here Shade?" She addresses him first, having been the wolf whom had called her attention to this gathering. Her eyes roam over both Narime and Kyrie briefly, happy for their arrivals to the boarders to greet this new wolf. It showed their activity and that they had done to remain cautious those open, making sure to keep the rogue at the boarders, as well. Lastly, her eyes fall to the small gingered woman questioningly.
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/holdbacktherain/sets/shadetable.png) bottom center no-repeat; background-color: #c7b49b;">
Shade saw the coat of Lady Elettra, the alpha female of the pack. Dipping his head, the same way he always did, giving the signs of respect to the dominate authority of the pack.<b style="color:#8e989d">"Lady Elettra, I found this loner around our borders. She's been in the Lore only a mere three days and heard of Willow Ridge, she wishes to join the pack." He said politely. He seriously understated it. Leaving out they're conversation. Him liking her and him suggesting Willow Ridge. He also made sure to hide all emotions in his eyes. Emotions could kill her chances. Could slaughter the impressions he had possibly made that were good with Elettra.

He had a definite relation between Koda and Elettra. Elettra was more of the controlling in their pack. The leader who gave no mercy. Her trust and respect had to be earned the first time and the hard way. Koda however, when you join his pack, he gives you his trust, if you lose it. Thats when you have to earn it back. It was hard to earn trust lost some time ago. Shade was not in that situation luckily. Or Elettra would have screamed in his face. This was pack business. That meant that the pack wore the pants right now. He was a bit nervous for this. It was different his time around. Koda was there last time they met. Now it was him, Elettra, Kyrie, Rose and Narimé. There was no other alpha here at the moment. He had to prove to Elettra he was efficient in the pack. He stepped back from the border and let Elettra through so she may judge Rose.
table by bryony
(This post was last modified: Aug 14, 2012, 04:50 AM by Shade.)
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Played by Abbie who has 106 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rosealia Slayer
<span style='color:#3D6385'>Gabrielle looked at Kyrie, who asked the gray little girl if she could muster enough energy to introduce herself.<i> <span style='color:#683D85'>"My name is Narimé Lagina. I'm going to be the greatest huntress for our pack." </span></i> She assured the brown-hued woman, who couldn't help but smile. <span style='color:#683D85'>"Are you now?"</span> But her eyes averted upward for a second to see a haze of black moving amongst the trees. Suddenly, the loner sat up straight and looked at the shape. This was for sure the alphess, judging by the uncomfortable body language of the pack wolves around her. The elegant, gorgeous female was cloaked in black. Gray accents were on her lips, small strands of silvers and grays and such stood out on her back, and she could spot golden patches from the sun on the alpha's fur as she stepped forward. Glancing at her, but not looking directly at her eyes, she tried to identify the hue of her eyes. Blue? No...pale gray. The ghostly, starry, spirit colored kind. Not blue. Too light. But they were eerie, demanding, dark in emotion.

Her dark aura swirled around Gabrielle and demanded respect from her. Not used to this demand, the lady loner obeyed and bowed her head to Elettra. This was a wolf worth it. Worth the respect. Worth ten of their lives. How did Gabrielle know that? She didn't, she was only guessing, but this alpha was wild and powerful. She let Shade speak, because Elettra had addressed Shade and not her. She took in a deep breath to calm herself down and kept her head bowed respectfully to the leader. </span>
user posted image

WILLOW RIDGE FOREVAH!
Played by Han who has 116 posts.
Inactive III. Medic
Kyrie Hyde
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/KyrieTable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 15px; padding-bottom: 180px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
Kyrie snickered when the whining Narimé came back to reality. It seemed she had totally forgotten to introduce her own name. She looked at Shade, he didn't answer her question yet. As she waited she could smell that the wind brought them a new scent. A scent she would never forget. Elettra was coming. A grin appeared while she was waiting, it wouldn't be long till the black woman would enter their play. The woman arrived as predicted. She talked to Shade, for a second she met the silver eyes of her alpha. Automatic she dipped her head and took a step back so she could see and observe Gabrielle without her standing in the way. Shade began to speak with a polite tone, a good choice but in the end it was Gabrielle who would have to prove herself worthy not Shade. Her brown eyes watched her, she didn't look really nervous. Even if she took a deep breath it was good to stay calm. Elettra may be strict and sometimes she may look like she was built out of steel, she was not someone who would write you off without a good observation.

The pack in fact was strong and they could manage on their own. Having more manpower wouldn't be a bad thing but knowing her alpha she would not let everyone in if they didn't bring their own share. Silently she watched the two for the joining process. Kyrie couldn't help and look at Narimé with a question in her eyes. What did the grey female think, would Gabrielle enter their pack as their new sister? As far as Kyrie knew none of the wolves who wanted to join were denied. Hopefully Gabrielle wouldn't be the first one.
user posted image
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Narimé smiled as soon as Elettra came padding nobly onto the stage.
When Elettra spoke she listened quietly and watched from her place on
the cool earth. It was nice to see so many of her new family in one place.
We should all get together like this more often. Narimé thought to herself
then continued to listen to the adults.

When Kyrie looked at the yearling Narimé turned her head with a small grin
on her face. The silver girl did not mind whether the other female would join or not.
If she did then the females would rule over the males in this pack. Like a pack of amazon
princesses. They would slaughter any who dared oppose them!

Turning her head back to gaze at the alpha Narimé gaged the lone females attributes.
She was very small but that didn't mean she wouldn't make a good hunter. She was
probably really fast too. Although Kyrie did some hunting like everyone else there were
only two hunters in the pack. Though Reed was a little older, so logically joining another
possible hunter would help out when they birthed pups in the future. At least that
was how Narimé saw the situation.

(This post was last modified: Aug 14, 2012, 11:27 PM by Narimé.)