(See All?) Announcements
1,071 Users Online
Bing

Old beginnings, a new ending. — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Shade's explanation was quick, but brief and she took in what little he had to offer her. As she had been making her arrival, much chatter had whispered through her ears, all up until this very moment of her entrance. Now, all was silent - all from each of her members, as well as the rogue woman before her. Narime kept her placement, laying on the ground, Kyrie and the new woman bowing her head and Shade, more so, showing a submissive display before his leader. Her silken black ears flickered, taking in the silence a few moments longer before stepping a bit closer to speak. "Only three days you say... How had she heard of the pack so quickly, I wonder?" Her eyes danced over her members, before landing upon Shade and then, finally, back to the woman. After all, it had not been a far cry since their founding, such in it's youth not a season had passed. She doubted many knew of the pack outside of their territory savor that of Copper Rock Creek and because of this, was sure a foreigner to the lands had no heard of the pack outside them. Though she longed for the Ridge's success, she doubted it would grow to proportions anywhere near the size of her family's army. There wasn't enough wolves in all of the Lore for that.
The small woman surely would find her placement within the pack as any other, take a task and find herself a placement where she would help make her new home a success. This was as natural for any other pack, but her ability to uphold such a task was another manner. Many had interest in certain skills, but within Willow Ridge, Elettra held no room for slackers, rule-breakers or liars. Only recently, Elettra had accepted another woman, Skana. She was honest in both what she was well at and bad at. It had come to Elettra's attention there was quite a few more female then male in her pack. This did not bother her an ounce, for there was no prejudice amongst sex in her ranks. However, this did mean there was not as much room for woman within the ranks as there were men. El needed to be picky and those she did accept would be watched very carefully for error.
Taking in a deep breath, the silvery eyes of the woman scanned outward along the length of the land, the willow trees beyond her territory marker and all of which lay beyond the boundaries of her home. "There are four other packs within Relic Lore... What is it in Willow Ridge that pulls your interest here and with, such a quick decision?" She questions, her attention finally falling upon the unknown woman once more. If she was going to make sure this woman in her pack was the right choice, she would be in need of questioning her fully.
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/holdbacktherain/sets/shadetable.png) bottom center no-repeat; background-color: #c7b49b;">
Shade stayed silent, it was not his rightful place to talk here. This was for Rosealia and Rosealia only to answer. He knew that the pack was just founded. His sister was the only one outside the pack the he knew that knew of Willow Ridge. LKastly he knew Elettra may not be pleased to know that Shade had indeed suggested Willow Ridge. IF she stuck to what he suggested, then she would hopefully get in no probelm. However, things don't always go as planned. He went into a flashback.

Shade was born to an unknown line of Lone Wolves. The Slayer wolves. His father ruthless, crueld and mean. When he started training Shade and his sister Shadowstorm how to survive the cold world. He used his first lesson: Packs are weak, bottomfeeding losers that couldn't take care of themselves, so they hung together and shared food. He told Shade never to join a pack. Shade was an idealistic child. He had reason and said that wolves would be stronger in numbers. His father attacked him, leaving no permenant scars, but the emotional trama to get it stuck into his head. This went on for a year or so, his mother kept begging his father to stop, claiming they were children, they didn't know better. It got worse as it happened. His father started to beat her too. It was gruesome to watch. He was out on a final hunting assignment. Returned early with two hares for the family. He came to the sight of his parents fighting a group of two or three lone wolves. Out of fright, he ran for his life. Hoping his sister made it out alive too, he began to search for her. He searched everywhere far and wide for a long 4 years. He finally came and arrived here, in Relic Lore.

With that, he determined his new motto. Pride. Loyalty. Creativity. It was his code for him to stick too. It was him.

table by bryony
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Played by Abbie who has 106 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rosealia Slayer
<span style='color:#3D6385'>Gabrielle felt herself relaxing more and more. She knew Elettra would take her full on, making sure she was right for her pack. She was glad no one had gotten in trouble for taking her so lightly on greeting instead of driving her away, but the little woman didn't even want to remind the alpha about it. <span style='color:#683D85'><i>"Only three days you say... How had she heard of the pack so quickly, I wonder?"</i></span> Elettra's dark, yet soft voice tinkered. She wanted to interest the alpha, or at least prove herself to the ebony and gray, gorgeous woman. But Gabby couldn't help but notice the suspicious tone in her voice. <span style='color:#683D85'>"I.. ran into your land." </span> She responded clearly, speaking in front of the leader the first time. Her British accent flowed like butter on bread. She was being truthful but not giving Shade away for refusing to chase the brown lady. Gabby wasn't going to make things up about why she was so interested in Willow Ridge, either. Her eyes glinted in the sun, and some pure white clouds caused a shadow to dull her orbs. <span style='color:#683D85'>"You pack seems strong. Your land is peaceful. I enjoy the company of others and honestly, I just arrived. Relic Lore is new to me. I have no idea in my mind how I'm going to survive without getting killed."</span> The lady confidently replied, dipping her head and hiding the almost quiver in her voice with the last two words. She could only run so much. When she got to Relic Lore, it stormed for a day straight and then she couldn't find water for three hours after she woke up. For some reason, Gabrielle knew that the loner life in Relic Lore wasn't for he, but many other wolves might have disagreed. But food had never been a problem for her. At least she could tell Elettra her hunting skills were amazing. </span>
user posted image

WILLOW RIDGE FOREVAH!
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
They were lying to her, straight to her face. At first it was only a bout of lack of information being given, but to Elettra's questioning, Shade had said nothing, and the new woman's words were a straight smack to the face. Of course, it would be something which Elettra would have never been able to tell and, likely would never know, ether. Had she known now, or should she know later, without a doubt, there would be hell to pay. But for the moment in time, Elettra was only blissfully unaware and thus, critical only by natural standards.
Everyone remained silent as Elettra spoke, the party seemingly over just by the air in which she held. No one seemed relaxed, no one seemed comfortable to be themselves within the presence of their leader. Perhaps it was he business of being boss and Elettra simply fought to keep the frown from her features. As Kyrie had been closest to the new girl, stepping aside for El to gain a better view, Elettra would come to settle into a sitting position at the side of the off-white colored woman, the first of her recruits.
As the woman spoke, she admitted just 'running into her lands' and taking to interest on them mainly because she did not like the life of a rogue and longed to be with others as quickly as possible, perhaps, no matter whom they were. She feared, seemingly, the life of a rogue and worried for her safety when it came to being alone. Elettra's mind twirled over her words, thinking she might be not as much as a survivalist on her own as others she had met formerly, but her lack of malnourished body told her such must have been good at feeding herself, if nothing else. "It is strong, and for the time being, peaceful..." She answered in correction to the woman's assumptions. After all, peace only lasted for so long. "We've quite a number of women in our ranks already, and two new members recently to keep tabs on...." Her eyes shift to Shade, one of these members which she had spoken of. Then, her eyes dance towards Narime and Kyrie, the youngest of her group. "Seems you two have exchanged information with this woman already..." She said to both her pack mates, gesturing to the woman whom had yet to give her name to her. "What do you both think of her?"
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Narimé looked to her leader after she turned to speak to them.
Sitting up the girl glanced first to Rosealia the back to her dark alpha.
"Well she's been polite so far, but we don't know too much about her." She
spoke innocently and truthfully.The only thing the lady had told them was her
name and why she was here. Not where she came from oranything else.
"But look at her body! She would make a good hunter I'm sure!" Narimé tried to
back the stranger a little. At least to Narimé it seemed logical enough to have more hunters.
She didn't quite realize yet that you needed a well rounded pack.

Turning to look at Kyrie whom was still next to her she wondered if she'd
d the right thing. It wasn't like anyof them had joined after telling Elettra their full background.
Oh wait... I kinda did. But the young wolf was still unsure as to why Elettra was
seemingly judging both Rosealia AND Shade so harshly. Was there something between
the two wolves that she was bissfully missin?

Theme Song (Sloane With Narimé)

Played by Han who has 116 posts.
Inactive III. Medic
Kyrie Hyde
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/KyrieTable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 15px; padding-bottom: 180px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
In a continues silence Kyrie had listened to the conversation. Observing with interest. This was the first time she saw someone's joining process. From aside she glanced at Narimé. She had no idea how Elettra came with the other founding members, Kyrie also never asked her them. She assumed it happened just like with her, they met and were asked to join Willow Ridge. Now that the pack was found it was not like they looked for wolves, it were the wolves that came to them. Just like it should. Closely she watched Elettra, she wondered what the black woman was thinking when her eyes watched at her members. Kyrie looked into the silver eyes without any trace of a lie in it. They too got to hear she was here just for three days. It was a bit odd, three days was short but Kyrie had no right to speak. She had been in Lore just a day before she got recruited. Besides she thought that Gabrielle already knew Shade for some time. Why would the brown male otherwise ask her to join their pack? He certainly wouldn't have done it if he didn't like the female. Shade was quiet, what she could understand since this was about Gabrielle and not him.

The light brown fae gave a clear response to Elettra. Something prickled her fur. Kyrie tried to not let anyone notice, what was that?. When Gabby spoke she had heard some kind of, pause in the beginning of her sentence. Still her voice sounded normal and fluent. Not in any of her words she mentioned Shade, from who Kyrie thought had recruited Gabrielle. If she was right or wrong something deep inside was grumbling not satisfied. Suspicious she watched at the female and Shade. Till now she did not notice this feeling, was it because she was too happy-go-lucky to notice?That the story felt a bit odd. It was just a feeling, maybe she was wrong.

Shade only said that she wanted to join but never spoke of him talking. Actually all that they talked about was a part of introducing. Nothing about the pack had been told, so Shade should have said something, right? This all was so confusing. Mainly because her feeling told her something was not right, well her heart wanted to ignore this feeling. She liked Gabrielle and wanted her to have a place in her family.

As the conversation continued they were asked to give their opinions. Her mouth tightened, she had to throw every doubt out of that head of hers or she was unable to have a objective look. Luckily Narimé spoke first. The girl did good, even backed her up a bit but she wasn't flattering. It was just the truth. The body of Gabrielle was similar built like hers. She saw that the blue eyes of Narimé watched her. Kyrie smiled and nodded, she had done well.

She took a deep breath and watched Gabrielle. Shut her doubting feelings out. For a some time she kept silent. The chaos in her head faded away and all she felt was something calm. Her eyes stood clear as she spoke to her alpha. 'She is similar to my building. She has a agile body and has the advantage of speed. Her muscles look strong, for a small sized wolf of course.' Kyrie guessed that in level of strength the woman would win the battle. 'She would, like Narimé said, be a good huntress to chase after the prey. She doesn't look like she had hunger in her time of a loner, as proof of her skills.' About what she had said till now Kyrie was quite confident that it was mostly the truth. She did not back up Gabrielle or flatter her, she just said what she thought and continued with that. Her mouth opened again, looked now at Gabrielle while she spoke. She had to do it now before the guilt would take over for being so mean. 'I understand why you want to join Willow Ridge and that Relic Lore is new to you. But you don't seem to have much confidence in your abilities. You can obviously hunt, yet you don't think you can survive without getting killed. Why?' It just didn't make sense, to her at least. Of course everyone had there own flaws and specialities. Hunting was a primary skill you needed to survive, if you could do that with regular success most of the wolves could survive on their own. Kyrie supposed she was stronger than her so she wouldn't get killed that fast. Her ear flicked. Getting killed by what actually?

[Wow a bit long, sorry if I say soemthing wrong. Kyrie is just overthinking because of her feeling xD]
user posted image
Inactive No Rank
Rosealia Slayer
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/holdbacktherain/tables/foxtable.png) top center no-repeat; background-color: #5c8f96;">
Gabrielle listened to them all. She didn't speak and looked at Narimé. She nodded at the little girl pleasantly. She respected the very young silvery girl's opinion on her and dipped her head gratefully, but not like a suck-up. Her yellow orbs averted to her paws while she got stir-crazy and shuffled them for a few moments while Kyrie replied to her alpha. She felt her ears go down while she waited, but she didn't relax and in fact, tensed up with anxiety. Gabby took another deep breath. She was replying not just to Kyrie, to everyone- even Shade who was extremely quiet at her side. "Although I'm strong, I'm still small. So I know that no matter how much I flee, I can't run forever. I'd make a snack for any predator out there, and I also don't know what predators go around Relic Lore, looking for food during the midnight hours. Even during the day, bears and wildcats wander around like savages." Hence the choosing of territory. Not just because Shade said it was safe, but because she needed safety and protection more than anything while she got used to Relic Lore. When she wandered into Willow Ridge on the third day, It was silent and peaceful. Although there were wolves running around nearby, she had to take the chance.

Ears perking back up, she continued, "I'm not very... advanced in battle. I may have enough strength in my jaws to run after a rabbit and bite it, I'm not much for trying to use those jaws on wolves twice my size. It's not because I can't feed myself, it's because I lack the strength to go against the nature of Relic Lore on my own." Gabrielle replied confidently, knowing why she didn't define her excellence in battle. That was because she had none to bold and flaunt. Gabby felt an itch on her side and used her leg to itch it for a few seconds, hurrying to stand up afterwards.

table by bryony
(This post was last modified: Aug 17, 2012, 11:53 PM by Rosealia.)
user posted image

WILLOW RIDGE FOREVAH!
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
(Posting order went poof I think)
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/holdbacktherain/sets/shadetable.png) bottom center no-repeat; background-color: #c7b49b;">
Shade again remained silent. What he didn't understand is why Elettra was being so hard on him when he'd done nothing wrong. She technically requested to join after he told her Willow Ridge was safe. So he did what he was suppose to do, he called for an alpha. He'd simply done his job and she was going hard on him. Sure he liked Rosealia, but there was no guarantee that she liked him back so he let no emotions escape in his look or his scent. Scents could be powerful.

"Well she's been polite so far, but we don't know too much about her." Narime said, she added more in defense of the fae. Shade thought it was nice. "But look at her body! She would make a good hunter I'm sure!" Then Kyrie said something. It seemed like Elettra trusted them to give her honest opinions. 'She is similar to my building. She has a agile body and has the advantage of speed. Her muscles look strong, for a small sized wolf of course. She would, like Narimé said, be a good huntress to chase after the prey. She doesn't look like she had hunger in her time of a loner, as proof of her skills. I understand why you want to join Willow Ridge and that Relic Lore is new to you. But you don't seem to have much confidence in your abilities. You can obviously hunt, yet you don't think you can survive without getting killed. Why?' Shade was the only one who knew of Rosealia's past, she had to watch her father get eaten by a bear. Her mother went insane and ran away. It must have been hard on her, no wonder she was so interested in a pack that was safe. Rosealia gave the last words though. "Although I'm strong, I'm still small. So I know that no matter how much I flee, I can't run forever. I'd make a snack for any predator out there, and I also don't know what predators go around Relic Lore, looking for food during the midnight hours. Even during the day, bears and wildcats wander around like savages. I'm not very... advanced in battle. I may have enough strength in my jaws to run after a rabbit and bite it, I'm not much for trying to use those jaws on wolves twice my size. It's not because I can't feed myself, it's because I lack the strength to go against the nature of Relic Lore on my own."

table by bryony
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
The young gray-scale girl was the first to speak, mentioning that the rogue had been polite on their greeting, as well as pointing out what seemed an obvious quality the woman had - her build, regarding a speed that Elettra herself would never excel and the possibility of grand hunting skills. Already Narime proved a well huntress, but she was larger and growing yet still. Her tall, thin and amazonian build still held much promise, but a wolf to do the lot of running to tire out the prey for larger game was very much welcome. Kyrie could even back her up with this, and though they had Reed as well for the hunt, Elettra thought of him more as a fisherman and of course, the leader's second hand in protecting their law more then anything. The pack was obviously growing and with that, supplied the need for more hunters within.
When Kyrie spoke, it was much the same to which Narime spoke of, just in more depth and, with a question which Elettra had not asked herself. The rogue was worried about being killed off in these lands and sought a placement within a pack quickly, but killed so quickly by what, Elettra wondered? Her ears perked, her attention turning from Kyrie and onto the unknown woman in interest of what her answer may be. The leader could only hope that this woman did not have a past to which it's 'baggage' would come barging at Willow Ridge's door.
When she explained, Elettra relaxed. The bit older woman seemed only concerned for her well-being amongst other predators in the lands. "I cannot say I have had much trouble with predators in Relic Lore, though I have heard of both Cougar and Bear encounters formerly." After all, had it not been the cougar attack on Alexander which made everyone sure he was dead and disbanded the pack? Certainly there was some worry, though Elettra had been lucky enough to avoid such things thus far, even as her short time as a rogue in these lands. However, this woman was much smaller and feared not other predators, but her own kind. It was her swiftness that fed her, but it would be her lack in physical strength that had others stealing her food right from under her nose. Elettra was very much understanding of this, though she had been rarely a victim of the act herself.
Her eyes shifted back to Kyrie then, taking in the similarity in body shape which they had. They were both runners, though admitting their faults in strength, just as Elettra admitted she would never outrun them in a lifetime of tries. "My members have spoken, and I trust their word." She speaks then, her head and tail lifting with an air of confidence, but not for herself, but for her founding members which stood here now. "Narime only lacks the official title of Hunter due to her youth, however, I would like for you to get to know one another and practice with one another, should you will the role of Hunter as well?" Elettra questions the woman, wondering if she was interested in being a hunter as everyone was sure that she had the capability of doing. As Remy was in the process of testing Shade for the role of Guardian, Elettra was leaving it up to the young Narime to do some testing of her own now. "However, I've no means to accept a wolf into my home whom I know not even the name of?" She speaks, leaving her question open for the rogue woman to finally introduce herself to what may be her new leader.
Inactive No Rank
Rosealia Slayer
http://i45.tinypic.com/23sgruw.png) top center no-repeat; background-color: #690000;">
Gabrielle watched as a relaxation availed in Elettra's built, dark stature and elegant ebony limbs as she answered. Seconds later, the wiry brown lady felt a storm breaking out. A sharp, fur-irritating wind tickled her ears, smelling of a fresh watery-scent from rain in the distance. Her tiny black nose raised upwards in embrace to the scent. Water... She thought, shaking her oily brown hued fur. It's been almost two days since her last drink. Her senses tingled with a since of deprivation. The end of her tail twitched on end like a cat's thoughtfully, yet her full attention was turned to the wolves before her yellow eyes.

She ran her dry tongue along her sandy brown muzzle, refreshing herself ever-so-slightly with the feel of wetness. She hoped that her thirst wouldn't show so much. But she stayed calm and took in every word Elettra had spoken. "I cannot say I have had much trouble with predators in Relic Lore, though I have heard of both Cougar and Bear encounters formerly." So, Elettra was technically implying that her land had scarce sightings of mountain lions and grizzly bears, but other areas of Relic Lore had encounters before? Gabrielle wanted to ask more about it, get the details...but she felt like this wasn't the right time.

Gabbie felt a sense of respect for the female. She was fully trusting in her packmembers. She knew every once in a while suspicion must start inside the alpha, and forcing it away must be a good-sized battle each time. Reassuring herself that these wolves would never go against her. "Of course, I'll teach Narime everything I know so that she can become better than myself, and so I may learn from her. I would love to serve the pack in hunt. I will hunt so that every catch I make fulfills the stomachs of my packmates and energizes their veins." Her firmly accented tone rang, promising the leader in her own ears several times before it went away. Gabrielle felt a drizzle as water slowly rinsed her cinnamon hues, finally turning them dark, and almost milk-chocolate brown in some areas of her pelt.

Now, Gabrielle realized that she hadn't given her name to the leader. Her eyes flashed with a small shock and she felt the trace of a smile on her lips. She bowed and looked up to the black shape and eerie pale eyes gratefully, "Gabrielle Rosealia Fox." She introduced, dipping her head swiftly and then politely swishing her tail. Although she was respectful of Elettra now, she wasn't afraid of her to whining or over-serious point. She saw Elettra as fair and open-minded, but that was only in a nutshell. No doubt; there was more to her than just that.

Table by Abbie, for Abbie
(This post was last modified: Aug 23, 2012, 02:01 AM by Rosealia.)
user posted image

WILLOW RIDGE FOREVAH!