A Little on the Tough Side — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 107 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Follko Theizkei
Follko jotted down names and ranks as Shadowstorm spoke
of the wolves in Willow Ridge. It sounded as if there were already
quite a few members to the new pack. He thought about maybe going
and visiting them if he ever got the chance.
"Well I'm glad he's found a home. But what about you?" His face
shadowed his worry for her. She was still a loner plus she could get hurt again
at any time and be unable to huntfor herself. He imagined her starving as skin and bones
then shook his mane ridding himself of the terrifying image.

"Will you ever look for a pack to join?" He hoped she would say yes. Maybe he
could somehow talk Jaysyek or Borden into meeting her at the border. They could
use another wolf to watch the pups other than him. Plus she had experience so
they could always look to her for guidance.

“Never to suffer would never to have been blessed.”
--Edgar Allan Poe   user posted image
Played by Namara who has 148 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/ShadowstormTable.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 165px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
"Will you ever look for a pack to join?" IT was the question she'd been asking herself for a while. She thought about Copper Rock Creek being her pack. But she couldn't decide. "Honestly, I've been asking myself the same question. I was thinking about asking Copper Rock Creek if I could maintain a more permenant rank in they're pack. But my heads been so confused lately. With all this new information I've gotten. I just don't know what I'm going to do yet."

It had happened. She went swirling into a flashback of what she'd just told Follko. Her eyes becoming a bit distant in thought: "My tale isn't heroic, or nice as your history I'm sure. But I'll tell you anyways since you're my friend. I was born to adestinct pair of Lone Wolves that to be honest. Hated other wolves. My brother Shade and I started training to survive in a place far from Relic Lore called Death Pine Forest. The first lesson my father taught us, even though I now, after seeing the strength of packs, was Packs are weak, bottomfeeding losers that couldn't take care of themselves, so they hung together and shared food. He specifically told us never to join a pack, or we would taint our blood line. MY brother tried to object as he was the more reasonable one, my father beat him. I tried to get him to stop, he beat me. My father was a cruel, mean steel wall. Whenever I did something wrong, he beat me as a punishment. My mother eventually stepped in, conquering her fear of my father. She was too beaten. It got worse. During my final 'test' , a hunting assignment before I was to go off an live my life. My mother and fahter were attacked by a group of two or three lone wolves. Out of fright, I ran for his life. I thought all my family to be dead. My grandparents gone. My father was an only child, same as my mum as far as I know, I thought my brother Shade was in dead. But truth is he joined a pack called Willow Ridge. Odd, after all these years, he went against my father's teachings. By the end of our lessons. He was set on the goal of never being in a pack ever."

Odd how for her, things never go as planned. What was she to do now?

~ραяαησια ιѕ α tнєσяу, ι'м ησt ραяαησι∂, ι'м ιηѕαηє~

user posted image

user posted image
Inactive Deceased
Follko Theizkei
"Hmm.. Well if you ever come round here looking for a pack just call
us from the border there and we'll come running. Then I can pop in on the
alpha and tell him that I'de met you before. I could assure them that you'd be
a great addition!" Follko was lost in his own little dream. He wished
something like that would happen. Of course things wouldn't go so
well for him, Actually they almost never went well for him.
So instead he thought that maybe he should change his answer a bit.

"As long as you are comfortable around the Copper Rock Creek
pack members you should probably stick with them. Show them how
good you can be! Prove their prior assumptions of you wrong. " Follko smiled
trying to give her confidence and hope. Though he secretly wanted her to
stay ther with him. He wouldn't have her give up happiness in a different pack
just for his own selfishness.

Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/ShadowstormTable.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 165px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
Shadowstorm smiled as the next words came out of his mouth. "Hmm.. Well if you ever come round here looking for a pack just call us from the border there and we'll come running. Then I can pop in on the alpha and tell him that I'de met you before. I could assure them that you'd be a great addition!" It was kind of him to offer her a home. But she had to try to gain the trust back of Copper Rock Creek first. She'd made a grave mistake being rude to them. "I have to try don't I? But something feels differnt. aS if my heart lies somewhere else. Then again, they're healer Nina seems to deem me un-fit to prove my worth to Ruiko every time I ask her. Perhaps I can go back and prove to her I'm fit enough. After all, I made it here to talk to you didn't I?" His words had inspired her. She knew, no matter what, she could always rely on him for comfort and guidence.

What was she to do now? Go back to the Copper Rock Creek wolves. They couldn't trust her, maybe stay here? No, even if she was only a temporary packmate and she was a jerk. Nina considered her to be her patient and would no doubt wonder where she was. She had to go back. But she'd try to talk to Follko until he was sick of her. He was the only one she really could put her trust in outside the family in Relic Lore. I think I love him. She told herself. She stuck with it.
(For now, keyword Think xD)

(This post was last modified: Aug 15, 2012, 01:38 AM by Shadowstorm.)

user posted image

user posted image
Inactive Deceased
Follko Theizkei
Well that was fast! XD

Follko nodded happily as she brightened up. He was sure
that the Copper Rock Creek pack would accept her if she worked hard.
Every pack was looking for hard workers. They were the wolves who made
up the best parts of the pack. Not the ones who flaunted their diminance
status or bullied other loners away from their territory.

"I'm sure you'll be fine over there" He dipped his head again then
picked himself up and stretched himself. Borden wouldn't be happy if he
caught Follko out talking to a loner on a border patrol. He knew the male alpha
would be around soon, the way that damn guy never took breaks even whilst being
injured. With a shake of his fur Follko set his eyes upon the lovely fea.

"I'm sorry miss but I'm going to have to be leaving soon. I'm sure someone
from the packs going to come along soon." He stepped forward and touched his nose
with hers then stepped back again. With his left side to the black beauty Follko
winked at her and waited for her to protest his leaving or something. He
didn't want to leave her but as long as she was unharmed and safe the brownish
man could rest easy at night knowing she was happy wherever she was.

Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
Shadowstorm's mouth opened to protest, but no words came out. The words rang through her head though. No, please don't leave. But she couldn't get the words fully out. She could however manage to ask a question. "Can we maybe meet again sometime in the future?" She askedm she knew she'd best be geting to Nina again. HAd trust to earn back. But his words rang in her head.

"I'm sorry miss but I'm going to have to be leaving soon. I'm sure someone from the packs going to come along soon." He touched her nose, she suddenly panmiced slightly for no particular reason. It reminded her she had to visit her brother again with some news she had. But she had to see Nina as well. What to do? What to do? She wondered. She winked back. "I'm 'fraid I have to go too, have to talk to my brother and Nina and earn back the trust of six wolves." She said quietly. "Good day I say to you Follko Sir. I hope we may meet in the near future." She said.
*Shadowstorm exits*
(KEYWORD: THINK, not fast, her emotions are confused right now)

user posted image

user posted image
Inactive Deceased
Follko Theizkei
I know ThINK is the key word. But still just the fact that she thinks sheloves him is what I am saying was fast. They only met twice now. XD

Follko watched the lady leave. He was sad to see her go but he knew she had a life to live elsewhere. He wished her good luck on her ventures andhoped that she wouldn't get too injured again. <i>Maybe there's still a chance for an old dog like me eh?</i> Follko told himself this but he knew that being older meant that there was practically no chance with the ladies. At least not with ladies who were younger than him.
After she was gone Follko turned and padded back over the border. He scented where he'd left off and continued along the path set by his alpha's steps. Every once in a while pissing where he needed to for a marker. At least being older had one advantage. Old wolvescouldn't hold their bladders too well so on border patrols the elder wolves made good use of their tiny bladder.

{Exit strangely Follko}