684 Users Online
Bing, Google

chess, shogi, and reversi — Heartleaf Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Sabrina who has 22 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Coquelicot False
totally forgot about this, sorry! D:
The brief silence was slightly unnerving. Not that he minded silence, no, quite on the contrary. But silence in a conversation with another was a totally different thing. Coquelicot stood there in the sun, basking in the warmth of the golden glow that began to dry off his damp fur from the earlier mishap. This Estella seemed quite eager to talk, presumably in an attempt to further break the ice and he supposed that he could appreciate her attempt at cordial relations, even if he preferred to speak less about his background.

He smiled slightly as the conversation turned to her namesake and her old pack. Stargazers? How intriguing. He had heard of packs with certain specialized interests. Unfortunately, his had been just a regular pack, albeit filled with the majority of back-biting and ambitious members playing politics all day. "That's cool. I don't know much about the stars myself though," Coquelicot responded with a swish of the tail, glancing up at the cloud-streaked skies above them.

At Estella's comment about her fur, he blinked, somewhat nonplussed. "I don't think your fur is dull," he said automatically, head tilted to the side in question as he stared at her, somewhat unable to understand why standing out would be any good. Coquelicot was someone who preferred the shadows opposed to the spotlight. "Weldering? You've met him?" he asked when the name registered, somewhat surprised at the revelation.