(See All?) Announcements
465 Users Online
Bing, Adora, Jacynth, Eros

bone white — Grizzly Hollow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kydnt who has 172 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sibyl Balik
(ooc: So sorry for the wait, and sorry that this post is crap. Just didn't wanna put it off any longer. >_<)

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/holdbacktherain/tables/sibyltab.png) bottom center no-repeat; background-color: #33353b;">
Sibyl winced as he growled, feeling more embarrassed for her failure. Not only did she hurt him, but it was for nothing. He had said that it didn't matter if she hurt him, that he was too old to be useful. She didn't really agree with that, but he had told her to try again, so she would.

As he began to move back towards her for the second try she tensed up nervously.She nearly shied back and ran away, but forced herself to move forward instead. Sibyl was afraid of hurting him, but if she was going to hurt him anyways, she might as well get it right. Like a scurrying little critter, she sped forward and latched her teeth around Follko's bony leg with firmer pressure this time. Mustering the rest of her determination she kept going, her claws scrabbling at the earth to, hopefully, shove her upwards and out from beneath his belly.

table by bryony
[Image: Sibyl-greysig01b.png]
Played by TABs who has 107 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Follko Theizkei
Gonna wrap it up if that's okay.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/follko-table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:260px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
Follko grinned as the she wolf finally used the correct speed and shifted underneath him. Her speed coupled with the force her paws exerted on the ground below as she pushed up on Follko's other side impressed the older wolf. His only thought as he was flipped onto his back was Maybe she did it a little too well?

Feeling pain in his leg was nothing new. His arthritis sometimes pained him so much that he couldn't walk for too long. However this pain was sharper as he twisted over rolling onto his belly and looking up at Sibyl.

"Very good. and nice form as well..." He uttered a gruff compliment then began licking his front leg. Dark fur bristled where stiff pain spread across his back. After being flipped onto hard ground he didn't feel so much like getting up and furthering the lesson, but if she asked the dark man might continue. This was the only good he had done for the pack thus far.

“Never to suffer would never to have been blessed.”
--Edgar Allan Poe   user posted image
Played by Kydnt who has 172 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sibyl Balik
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/holdbacktherain/tables/sibyltab.png) bottom center no-repeat; background-color: #33353b;">
Sibyl honestly didn't think it would have worked, even the second time, but apparently it had been just enough to flip the old man over. She offered an apologetic smile down to Follko, glad she had pulled it off but sorry for the pain she'd put him into. She slightly regretted her decision to ask him for help, but at least she had learned something. She would have felt awful if she'd put him through a whole lot of pain for nothing. That said, she still felt pretty bad about it. Lowering her head, she affectionately nudged her skull against his shoulder, careful to not bump anything that might be bruised now. <b style="color:#8a90a1">"I'm sorry Mister Follko, sir," She mumbled before straightening up. <b style="color:#8a90a1">"I think I should've asked somebody else, I didn't mean to knock you over like that... I think I've got it now, but I'll bug someone else if I need more practice. Thank you so much, sir. I'll make sure to remember what you taught me." With a final smile and a wag of her tail, she turned to go back to her perch and forgotten bone, not wanting to bother the old wolf any further than she already had.

table by bryony
{end}
[Image: Sibyl-greysig01b.png]
Played by TABs who has 107 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Follko Theizkei
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/follko-table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:260px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
With a smile Follko nodded as the she wolf spoke.

"Don't worry yourself about me besides no one else knows that move xcept me.. soo... Be sure to pass it on to some one alright? He stopped licking his paw and ignored any pain while watching the woman straighten herself. Doing the same Follko stood up and tried to look healthy and pain free even grinning and wagging his tail for the small lady.

"You know if you weren't so hesitant and actually liked to fight you would make a great guardian." He finished while allowing her to pity him and scuttle into her place with the bones. He honestly hadn't minded her company.Though it was fairly obvious that she didn't want to further injure the man. As much as he did want to help Follko felt that it was a better idea if he stopped acting young and trying out fighting moves he hadn't used for years.

So the older wolf decided to continue his break and just enjoy his companions nearness for a while. It was good to sometimes just sit with family.(Follko Out?) Maybe he fell asleep or something?

“Never to suffer would never to have been blessed.”
--Edgar Allan Poe   user posted image