(See All?) Announcements
729 Users Online
Google, Bing, Khalon

When death comes knocking — Mountain of Dire 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 148 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
(Can we wrap this one up, my last post here, then I'm archiving it)
Shadow looked at Rose, she now had something to tease Shade about. How funny, he got a mate, and his mate could actually stand him. <i>"Why thank you. You and Shade got separated?"</i> how odd this conversation was turning. <b>"Yes, when we were very young, did he tell you the story Gabrielle?"</b> She asked, shadow herself would be surprised if she didn't know of the past. It was highly unlikely Shade hadn't pulled her aside and told her yet.

She looked at Gabby, there was a past hidden inside her. Shadow could imagine the things she had to see. Little did Shadow know Gabby's story: <i>Shade's and Rose's fates were combined now. Shade was born to an unknown line of Lone Wolves. The Slayer wolves. His father ruthless, crueld and mean. When he started training Shade and his sister Shadowstorm how to survive the cold world. He used his first lesson: Packs are weak, bottomfeeding losers that couldn't take care of themselves, so they hung together and shared food. He told Shade never to join a pack. Shade was an idealistic child. He had reason and said that wolves would be stronger in numbers. His father attacked him, leaving no permenant scars, but the emotional trama to get it stuck into his head. This went on for a year or so, his mother kept begging his father to stop, claiming they were children, they didn't know better. It got worse as it happened. His father started to beat her too. It was gruesome to watch. He was out on a final hunting assignment. Returned early with two hares for the family. He came to the sight of his parents fighting a group of two or three lone wolves. Out of fright, he ran for his life. Hoping his sister made it out alive too, he began to search for her. He searched everywhere far and wide for a long 4 years. He finally came and arrived here, in Relic Lore. Here he met the beautiful Rosealia who Born an only little girl, Gabby would've been set up for a perfect life if her mother hadn't gone mad. But she did and eventually ran away when her father, Claude, couldn't keep her mother sane or quiet. Her father took care of her until he taught her to hunt, and when she asked where mommy was, he would tell her "far away." She also had an aunt named Venus who substituted for her mother by teaching her how to dig dens and track rabbits the way she was built. Her aunt taught her to lie and hide in the darkness, but her father made sure his sister, Venus didn't teach her any more of that. Venus also had four little pups, named Maddie, Boa, Blake, and Serpentine. They were her cousins, two years younger than her and quite obnoxious little cubs. They caused constant trouble in her life, pranking and such. After that, and when Venus' pups grew up and the old aunt died, Gabby took care of her elderly father. Until she left him one cold morning and she found him mauled by a bear. With that, she ran away and traveled into Relic Lore. Where there, she saw Willow Ridge and met Shade.</i>
~ραяαησια ιѕ α tнєσяу, ι'м ησt ραяαησι∂, ι'м ιηѕαηє~

user posted image

user posted image