(See All?) Announcements
491 Users Online
Bing, Google

Pushing you to the Limit — Mountain of Dire 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/holdbacktherain/sets/shadetable.png) bottom center no-repeat; background-color: #c7b49b;">
Shade smirked. "That's where you're wrong, though, my dear Shade. You can't out-think speed." He twisted so he was to fall on his back and performed a non-harmful replica of 'the slayer kick of justice', similar to what Shadowstorm had done with Athena and hit Rose in the stomach, quickly twisting, he landed on his feet. <b style="color:#8e989d">"I am not wrong. I have tricks up my sleeve from the terror days. Ah, the only few good things that came out of it." He said and waited for her to attack.

<b style="color:#8e989d">"Now try again Rose, expect the unexpected and you can do better with it.." He suggested and smirked. Ah, the glory, he was still in shape after four long years since using the kick of justice. Now it was different. It was humane in some ways to expose this trick top a pack member, she was family now. Even if they did not become mates, she was still a pack memeber which meant she was family.

table by bryony
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Played by Abbie who has 106 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rosealia Slayer
http://i45.tinypic.com/23sgruw.png) top center no-repeat; background-color: #690000;">
Gabrielle, not usually a wolf of such frustration, stayed silent with annoyance. She got up. She was obviously not very happy about this, even if she absolutely knew he was only trying to help. She wasn't built for this kind of battle. She was made for using her speed, not her strength, so he was making it extremely hard for her to apply this to anything when she's moving too fast.

Eyes full of what seemed to be annoyance and solid dislike for Shade right now, she kept a blank face. She ran forward, at full speed at Shade's legs. Instead of using just a kick for him, she used a punk and kick, twice if she could manage. She wondered if Shade had anything else up his sleeve. She already knew what she was going to do if he pulled something again.
"speech"

Table by Abbie, for Abbie
user posted image

WILLOW RIDGE FOREVAH!
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/holdbacktherain/sets/shadetable.png) bottom center no-repeat; background-color: #c7b49b;">
Shade was taken by surprise. Her eyes full of what seemed to be annoyance and solid dislike for Shade right now, she kept a blank face. She ran forward, at full speed at Shade's legs. Instead of using just a kick for him, she used a punk and kick. Got him twice. <b style="color:#8e989d">"Good job Rose. Seems you figured out that my strategy was last second meneuvers. Good idea on a way to stop my." He said, struggling a bit to get up. He got a drink of water.

<b style="color:#8e989d">"We can continue, or we can head back down towards the pack again. You're choice." He said, he had his water and was grooming his fur waiting for her response. He hoped she didn't hate him for using 'the slayer kick of justice'. It was to expect the unexpected and it obviously worked.

table by bryony
Played by Abbie who has 106 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rosealia Slayer
http://i45.tinypic.com/23sgruw.png) top center no-repeat; background-color: #690000;">
Gabbie, proud of herself, grinned. Yes. She had done it. But she was tired and she still had to tell him something. Yellow eyes brimming with excitement, she stood up and padded over to him, taking a few sips of the water and stretching. She knew there was time and daylight to spare. The hush meadows were a while away, but they could make it by midnight. Tail swishing, she looking at Shade as her head lifted from a sip. "I was actually thinking...Maybe we could go somewhere else? Don't ask. I'm not telling you."" She was determined not to give it away too quick. Not until they got there.

The brown lady breathed in and just took a second to think about what she would say to him at the Hush Meadow. It was time for a commitment. A question that's answer is still blank. A friendship that could be more, hopefully. Determined, Gabbie started padding down towards the Ghastly woods, cutting to where she guessed were the Hushed Meadows.
"speech"

Table by Abbie, for Abbie
user posted image

WILLOW RIDGE FOREVAH!
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Archiving after my post
"I was actually thinking...Maybe we could go somewhere else? Don't ask. I'm not telling you." Shade smiled. He was OK with going somewhere else first. <b style="color:#8e989d">"OK, fine, but will you tell me when er're close?" He asked headed down the mountain with her. It was time to come down from the mountain. He remembered what Rosealia had said to him about her. Born an only little girl, Gabby would've been set up for a perfect life if her mother hadn't gone mad. But she did and eventually ran away when her father, Claude, couldn't keep her mother sane or quiet. Her father took care of her until he taught her to hunt, and when she asked where mommy was, he would tell her "far away." She also had an aunt named Venus who substituted for her mother by teaching her how to dig dens and track rabbits the way she was built. Her aunt taught her to lie and hide in the darkness, but her father made sure his sister, Venus didn't teach her any more of that. Venus also had four little pups, named Maddie, Boa, Blake, and Serpentine. They were her cousins, two years younger than her and quite obnoxious little cubs. They caused constant trouble in her life, pranking and such. After that, and when Venus' pups grew up and the old aunt died, Gabby took care of her elderly father. Until she left him one cold morning and she found him mauled by a bear. With that, she ran away and traveled into Relic Lore. Where there, she saw Willow Ridge and met Shade.

It reminded him of his history. Shade was born to an unknown line of Lone Wolves. The Slayer wolves. His father ruthless, crueld and mean. When he started training Shade and his sister Shadowstorm how to survive the cold world. He used his first lesson: Packs are weak, bottomfeeding losers that couldn't take care of themselves, so they hung together and shared food. He told Shade never to join a pack. Shade was an idealistic child. He had reason and said that wolves would be stronger in numbers. His father attacked him, leaving no permenant scars, but the emotional trama to get it stuck into his head. This went on for a year or so, his mother kept begging his father to stop, claiming they were children, they didn't know better. It got worse as it happened. His father started to beat her too. It was gruesome to watch. He was out on a final hunting assignment. Returned early with two hares for the family. He came to the sight of his parents fighting a group of two or three lone wolves. Out of fright, he ran for his life. Hoping his sister made it out alive too, he began to search for her. He searched everywhere far and wide for a long 4 years. He finally came and arrived here, in Relic Lore. He was lucky to meet this beautiful fae.

table by bryony