(See All?) Announcements
500 Users Online
Google, Moonshadow, Bing, Isla

Killer Clowns Clownin Around — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Was thinking when everyone surges forward to get the deer they would finally see it. XD

Watching her packmates shift into their positions Narimé was thankful not much was asked. Though Shade did seem to have questions. He doesn't quite get to stay silent during a hunt.. She nipped under his chin not in a dominating gesture but in a stay quiet warning. If the deer ahead of them could run away Nari didn't want it hearing her pack mate and prancing off into the forest. The silver girl gestured for Shade to go with Elettra then waited in the tall grass for her family to get into their positions. Shade would have to stay quiet and just trust the yearlings judgement.

A few minutes passed and Narimé was sure her alpha and Shade had gotten to their places. Scenting the deer again Narimé made sure their quarry was still there then gave the bark for everyone to start the hunt. "Go now!" She barked her face turning to a snarl as she lept forward towards the stinking creature. As she approached the deer her face went from blood thirsty snarl to confused horror. Stopping herself mid run Narimé tripped on her own paws while trying to figure out just what she was seeing.

There was indeed a deer laying in the field of long grass. However the deer looked to be dead to Nari until it raised its head twitching its ears in alarm at the wolves approach. The rotting smell rolled off the undead animal in waves making Narimé's stomach nauseous as she watched it half stand. The deer's back legs were dragging behind the deer broken and gnawed on by mice and other scavengers. One back leg looked like it had been chewed through by a coyote even. The buck had one antler with five tines and the second appeared to have been split in half and broken off.

Blood splattered the ground around the deer as it struggled forward frightened by the wolves nearing it. It used its front legs to push itself forward and away from Nari and her pack mates. When the zombie buck turned sideways Narimé gagged as a bubble of noxious gas popped splattering her with decomposing deer fluids. She watched unable to move or do anything as the bucks entrails caught on the long grasses and pulled out of its half eaten stomach. Intestines caught on the deers ribs while it bleated desperately trying to move itself. Narimé wasn't even sure how this creature was alive.

"What the..." She glanced in the direction where Elettra should have been wondering what she thought of the pitiful creature. Narimé glanced between the deer and her packmates suddenly realizing that ending this things life would probably end its suffering. Though she was still amazed that it was even alive.

"Have any of you ever seen something like this? " She asked knowing the deer wasn't going anywhere. The wolves had the time to view it in leisure if they wanted to. Besides, Narimé's bloodlust was gone. She no longer wanted to kill. Especially if this undead creature might make her sick just by eating it.

Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/Shade-Table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:335px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
Shade took the warning, it was his first hunt, now he knew he had to shut his mouth. He nodded as Narime gave the order to run at the deer. He surged towards it with all his speed. But when Nari stopped and looked confused, he stopped and saw what it was. It looked like a zombie. Looking dead, but it was alive. "Never seen anything like it, but it looks like it's too picked at to eat. I wouldn't risk it either, I mean, it's been eaten alive by scavengers it looks like. Probably something in it that could kills us." He responded in honest truth.

He wondered what in the name of the sky was that? He looked at it. Was it alive or dead? Was it half alive and half dead? What should they do with it? The questions surged through his head as he pondered it. He looked at Elettra for a bit of help on the subject. she'd know what to do with it right?

Meh. Sorry its short.
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
No hesitation. Once the call was sounded, Elettra dashed forth, feeling the cool winter's wind through her fur, feeling the lift of nothingness as she glided through the air with each bound of long, sturdy limbs to support the lush curves of her being. Halted though suddenly by Narime's tumbling over herself to stop, by Shade's hesitation as he neared. She found herself skidding over the Hush Meadow's blades, sliding along the side of Shade so closely that she bumped into him if only for support to end her lunch towards what could have possibility been her prey. Along shade's side, black and grayed hairs mingled with chocolate hues, she pulls away from her Guardian as she listens to Narime - listens to him.
Interest tugs at her, sickening, disturbing and sadistic interest which has her body turning circles around the frightened buck, tip-toeing and hopping her way around it to avoid the blood and the guts in it's wake. She wished not to taint herself with it's being, as it most definitely seemed as something able of tainting. Both her subordinates turned to her in question, for guidance on this and only could the dark woman wrinkle her mug up in a sneer and short to the living-dead creature. "Shade's right. I will not risk myself, any of you, or the rest of the pack on this." It is all she can think to say to confirm Shade's direction on the situation as she follows through with the creature which dragged itself along in some fleeting hope of survival. Elettra's stomach turned and her heart fluttered, much as the heart which could be seen of the beast, pounding rapidly to be shown through the opening of his chest cavity. His insides quivered, his guts slithering tendrils. And alas, the moment Elettra strays to closely, does the beast strike out at her, aiming with it's flat hard teeth to bite out at the wolf's ankle, which causes Elettra to jump back with a "WTF!?" echoing from her otherwise properly spoken mug. ZOMBIE!
Played by Switch who has 50 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sica Nithron
<blockquote>The girl released her bark and Sica's paws pushed from the ground, sending him out from hiding toward the target. His golden eyes did not hold anything, until... The motion of it caught his eye. It was down, and it looked like it had been half eaten away. Sica stared at it, aware that's what they were all looking at. The deer if knowing it's fate managed to rise, casting it's weight on it's disfigured body. Good grief, it looked as bad as it smelt. Why hadn't something killed it? What was keeping it alive? Was it the smell that kept things from killing it off. The it moved, perhaps it just didn't want to die even in this state.

Eyes locked to the beast, he did not want it to leave his sights, his earn turned to the voice of his pack mates. <b>"I have not seen one in this state. I have seen some that have been nibbled on by wolves with little numbers to finish a kill. This...good hell it should be dead."</b> He said, trying to breathe through his mouth, rather than his nose but both were just as disgusting. There was no need to exactly kill it to eat it. Side stepping as it moved when Elettra began following it instinctively he went to her side, loosening a deep growl with a bite and a snap at the walking dead's own nip. The buck turned on him too, but the sweep of it's antlers fell short. The silver wolf easily maneuvered back to his Leader. <b>"Do I dare kill it? Or do we really let this thing wander?"</b> He would ask, part of him wondering if it could be killed even.</blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Dec 02, 2012, 06:49 PM by Sica.)
user posted image
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Time for an old fashioned beheading. XD The only way to kill a zombie is by chopping off its head right? Well someone's gonna have to do it to help Nari.
(PS: This deer won't kill your wolf with something like rabies or some other illness. But Nari don't know that) - Also this will be the last round. <3

She listened to her pack mates words. Appearantly none of the had ever seen something like this either. Narimé's thoughts echoed those of her pack mates as they stood around staring at the rotting broken buck. Should they kill it? What if it gave them some sort of illness though?Or should they let it wander?

No.. We should kill this thing, but... how? Without biting it ourselves and chance getting sick? Nari's eyes narrowed as she watched the buck's reaction to her alpha's curious advance. With a start the silvery she wolf lept forward watching the half gone deer tried to snap its teeth around Elettra's leg. Sica had also lept forward and noting his movements Narimé changed her direction Snarling and barking at the deer to get its attention. She watched the deer move away from Elettra then go after Sica and she hoped that Sica had not bitten the creature while he snapped around the deers flank. It's head twisted unnaturally as the buck tried to bite the young she wolf. Her back fur and skin got caught in the bucks teeth while Nari tried to jump away.

SNAP! Narimé's skin burned as it was ground between the deers jaws. Desperate to escape the young hunter twisted herself around and caught the creatures neck in her own sharp jaws. There was no going back now. If this creature would make her sick then why not kill it since she had already gotten bitten by the thing.

The yearlings heart was in her throat as she thrashed her head back and forth trying to kill the thing, but it wasn't dying.... Why isn't it dead yet?!

"Help!" She growled past the rotting flesh that was sloughing off in the girls mouth. It tasted so rancid that if she wasn't in peril right that moment Narimé surely would have puked. Would the Willow Ridge wolves be able to help?

(This post was last modified: Dec 02, 2012, 10:49 PM by Narimé.)

Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
(TABs, if you want, I can change this post, but I've got Shade slashing killing blows to the throat and the deer releasing Nari's leg)
<blockquote>
<i>I need a hero, to save me in the afterlife.</i>

Help was the only word Shade needed to hear. He lunged at the deer's throat in anger. It was his job as a Guardian to protect his pack mates. He slashed at it's neck. Hoping to get it to release Narime. His thought basically that were anger and the need to protect his pack mates. If it wanted a fight, with would get a fight. He patrolled the borders at least 4 times a day practically. Once in the morning. Once while the sun was in center sky. Once as the sun was lowering and once with the moon was high. He had made sure nothing got past him or the other guardians.

<i>In this life it's not what we have, but what we believe.</i>

Shade looked into the animals eyes. He always did this when attempting to kill, something his mother had taught him. To look into the preys eyes and have some sort of connection, as if the animal understood that it's body would not go to waste, that it's sacrifice would keep more animals alive. but this look, it was different for things not to be eaten. As if telling the animal that he was ready to accept the responsibility and pain of the animals suffering. That it would suffer no longer.

<i>I need a hero, to save everyone else.</i>

Shade's greatest fear was that Nari would not be okay. That her leg would be infected from the devil. He attempted to bite the throat to kill it, but it seemed to be dead. So he thought. It had also seemed dead when they found it. He stepped one step back watching it carefully. It released Nari's leg. All was good by him.
</blockquote>
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
deleted this. oops.

FIN?
(This post was last modified: Dec 20, 2012, 03:42 AM by Elettra.)
Played by Switch who has 50 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sica Nithron
<blockquote>The zombie horned creature went for Narimé again, sinking into her paw. A deep yip ripped from his throat, and he charged to what was left of it's flank. There was some flesh to hold onto, and bone he could thoroughly sink his teeth into, giving a jerk to help the Willow wolves end this walking dead. Shade at Narime at the front, Sica in the back, it was their dark cloaked Leader who had the right away, driving straight for its heart. Sica felt something crunch in his jaws, the deer start to crumble. He drove back from the mess, afraid it would have one last kick, or bite to give them.

Then he stood outside the cirlce, looking with a soft golden gaze to see if the young huntress would be alright. If it suffered a disease it must have some kick ass imunities or something to have lived for so long. Surely, she would be okay, wouldn't she? His vocals offered a half whine, a wag of his tail, staying back while his leader better examined the girl.

Off handly he met Shade's eyes once, feeling more respect for the wolf, sensing he was Guardian. A sharp look he whipped his head back to the dead deer, feeling how his own face must be painted with it's blood. He could not quite think to lick it off, it was true they were all bound to catch the same thing at least. He wasn't sure if he should find comfort in that thought. The composed face of Elettra it was easy to keep his own. It actually was quite a crazy story when he thought about it, something he surely would not be forgetting. <b>"You live, miss Narimé?"</b> He queried with a crooked grin, if only to try to make light of this strange encounter.</blockquote>
user posted image
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Gonna be ending this now. No more hunt for today.. XD

"Yeah, I..I'm okay..." She stood shakily away from the decrepid creature whose legs still twitched in the last spasms of death. At least it would not have to suffer anymore, but Nari was more worried about everyone else. They had all pitched in to help even if there was a danger of getting hurt or sick.

Stepping a few paces away from the still body of the buck Nari tested out her leg. Funny how the deer had enough strength to latch on to her leg but not enough muscle in its jaw left to break her tendon or make her bleed bad. She licked away the blood and felt a nasty bruise coming on. She would likely be in pain for a few days but as the young woman tested her leg she counted herself lucky for having the pack with her.

"I don't suggest we eat this, but if anyone else feels like taking over and cntinuing the hunt feel free to do so. I'm going back to the den for a little while..." She lifted her back leg slightly when she limped along scenting a clean breeze upwind of the carcass.

"Though after his bleating alerting all the deer around here I would say try looking over in Fireweed Rise if you have the time...." She gave her suggestion to those around her. She could get back home safetly, and next time if she were to see a zombie Nari would stear clear of it now knowing it not to be food but also dangerous. She wasn't sure if the others would want to end the hunt or continue. It being the Fall season Narimé knew they had to get caches filled fast.

"I'll see you guys back at the den okay?..." She rubbed against Elettra's side and licked everyone's chins fairwell then turned, sighed, and started slowly back to Willow Ridge territory.(Exit Nari)

(This post was last modified: Dec 11, 2012, 10:56 AM by Narimé.)

Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Elettra's attention remained between the wound on Narime's ankle and the deer whom seemingly, after a long time coming, had met ends meet. Her ears of a silky black coloration and texture, twisted to the words of Sica and then back to Narime on behalf of her taking her leave and offering some sound advice on the hunt. Things had not gone well for the young huntress, and Elettra would be left to wonder how long it may be before the youth attempted such a fate again. Though equally strange things had occurred as of late - The world going black for an entire twenty-four hours, having the oddly feeling of being watched, hearing voices of the past coming to hunt you... Elettra's fur was left to bristle and after a moment of watching the slate colored young woman retreat towards home, Elettra turned to the two men which remained. "I, personally, no longer have the drive for a hunt." She speaks, her pale grey eyes once more turning to the corpse, her nose wrinkling to the still foul smell which hung thick in the air, turning her gut to where even the freshest of foods placed to mind did not turn her interest. Pausing only long enough to see if they too would come home, Elettra made her way towards the Willows.

FIN?