(See All?) Announcements
563 Users Online
Google, Bing, Clover

It's Adventure Time! ( Durai ) — Wild Cherry Orchard 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/230/6/f/6fdf36f22e24f95e36c07739cb8591a2-d5bkwky.jpg) bottom center no-repeat #003377; outline: 5px solid #003377; border: 1px solid #fff;" valign="top">
Narimé tipped her head to the side. An adventure? To where though? She wondered while still watching Durai. The she wolf briefy considered going along with the male. Truth was she did have something to do. She wasn't supposed to be all the way up in no wolfs land. Tail flicking with indecision Narimé stretched her back a little. She'd been a bit stiff from staying still for so long. A run sounded really nice. If their adventure would require a run. However she guessed that they were just gonna have a quiet look around at the scenery.

Dipping her silvery head Narimé waited for the male to lead. Since he'd been wandering around here longer then Durai should know where he was going. The girl had just stumbled upon this new place by accident really. So she had no clue where to go exploring other than heading back the way she came to go home.

<b style="color:#FFFFFF">"Where shall we go exploring then?" She asked quietly while wagging her tail just a bit. Narimé remembered going on adventures when she was just a pup. Always going outside the den and discovering new things. Perhaps the two wolves would find something interesting during their little adventure.
code by bryony

Played by Abbie who has 25 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Durai Pyro
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/DuraiTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:190px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
Durai confidently smirked. He picked up a pace as he padded in front of her, leading her through the seemingly endless cherry trees. He avoided smashing too many, because it was plain disgusting for him. His white pelt did not need to be stained by the deep red river of juice..yet. He flicked an ivory ear and looked over his shoulder at her, "Actually, I have a great idea." He murmured, holding his head high as they satisfactorily passed through the orchard until they were on the edge of it. He glared at a big puddle of the juices and looked at his friend.

"Sit," he murmured softly, beckoning her over as he too sat. He was careful not to get dirty as his eerie eyes averted from the pool to the silver yearling now beside him. "Ever tasted these things?" He was pretty sure she hadn't, but it was only a gut feeling. He smirked at her, because they smelled like snot to him. Durai would much prefer elk, and he thought, since she was a huntress, that she too would hate the smell. "First...Lets see if they're any good." There were a few cherries in the pool. He figured that they could try those afterwards. He imagined them soft and rubbery in the inside because they crushed so easy under his paws.

Finally, the white male tipped his head to the magenta cherry juice and laughed. "You go first." He said playfully, waiting for her to try it. He had never had it, but he did want a challenge; where would you start in a boring ol' cherry orchard.

May be a potential Copper Rock Creek packmate ?!
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/230/6/f/6fdf36f22e24f95e36c07739cb8591a2-d5bkwky.jpg) bottom center no-repeat #003377; outline: 5px solid #003377; border: 1px solid #fff;" valign="top">
Narimé cocked her head while she followed the white male. Where are we going? She thought silently while trotting behind the curious fellow. When he stopped she looked around at all the trees around them. She had noted that they were fruit bearing trees from the moment she had first entered this area, but she did not yet look at them more carefully.

The fruits on the trees were very round and smooth. They hung in clusters from the edges of the trees branches. Each cluster of fruits hung by long stems off of the tree branches. With muddy to bright red color painting their bodice the fruits reminded the young wolf of droplets of blood. Though they did not smell like blood. No they smelled more..well.. She didn't have a name for the smell. Just unappetizing. The rest of the tree was pretty usual for trees. A trunk with stringy wiry bark, and very shallow roots which the wolves continually stepped on as they traveled.

The girl sat down absent mindedly following Durai's order. Then finished with observing the surrounding trees Nari listened to the grayish white wolf ask her about trying the little cherries. She had once tried blackberries and though they had an interesting and filling taste she wasn't so sure if these would taste as good.

<b style="color:#FFFFFF">"No I have never tried these before. But I'm hoping they taste like black berries and not well.. disgusting." She wrinkled her nose at the fruits scent then tipped her head down to look at the pool of juice in front of them. Is he really thinking of trying that?!?

When he laughed telling her to go first Narimé shook her head and flicked his side with her tail.<b style="color:#FFFFFF">"Whydon't you go first! Aren't you the big strong male or what! So you can't even eat a berry or its juice before a lady does!" She laughed clearly joking with the white wolf. Then dipped her head to the juice and lapped up the blood red liquid. When she looked back up to him upon her maw was a neatly made blood red juice mustache.
code by bryony

Inactive II. Subordinate
Durai Pyro
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/DuraiTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:190px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
"No. Ladies first." The icy white male rolled his pale blue eyes and snorted. Are you scared? I thought you were the brave Willow Ridge yearling?" He spat, but a toothy smile painted his features as he watched her. He glanced around at the flourishing trees around them, wondering if the fruit looked anything like Nari's "blackberries."

"We'll see," Durai forced back at little giggle and wagged his tail as she bent over to run her tongue over the smelly red mixture of pulp and juice. A few moment's later, the silver head of his companion lifted and a neat magenta mustache was around her lips. Suddenly, he cracked up and scoffed. "You should see your face, Narime!"" He howled hysterically, and his snowy mouth curled up in a contagious smile.

"So, did they taste anything like those berries you were talking about? You smell hideous, anyways!" "He remarked, letting his tail thump the moist ground so hard that it sounded like the galloping of an antelope. After she answered, he quickly bent over and took his share of the unusual refreshment. He lifted his white face to have some on his chin to look like a go-tee.

(This post was last modified: Oct 13, 2012, 01:23 AM by Durai.)
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Sorry it's so small. I am losing muse for this thread. :(

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/291/b/a/naritabletwo_by_terra_anne-d5i6qdf.jpg) top center no-repeat #02345e; outline: 5px solid #003377; border: 1px solid #fff;" valign="top">
Narimé smiled. The young wolf wished she could see her own face. She probably looked rediculous with painted red lips. Makeup never did look good on the girl.

Watching Durai with amused bluish eyes Narimé sat down at the foot of the red stained puddle. The youth began licking her chops clean of the red mess and grooming her paws clean as well. The next instant Nari looked up she saw the white mans chin covered in the deep color.

She couldn't keep from laughing as Nari stared at the go-tee. It was hard to answer his question with a straight face.
<b style="color:#FFFFFF">"No these didn't taste like the other berries. They tasted worse, a little more bitter." She giggled still trying to lick off her own mustache in vain. The liguid was staining her fur and she was quickly realizing that it wasn't going to come off with regular grooming.

Nari shook her head then stood back up again feeling antsy. Was there anything else to do other than tasting the local flora?

Inactive II. Subordinate
Durai Pyro
Durai smiled and stood up as well. While she looked around, he padded up behind her and nipped her ear playfully. His tail wagged and he stuck his rump into the air. His eerie blue eyes twinkled happily. He didn't care that red fruits dotted the floor dangerously, ready to stain their fur for all time. His big white paws thumped the ground as he posed, waiting for her reaction to his abrupt playfulness.

"C'mon Nari!"" He barked.

(This post was last modified: Dec 19, 2012, 08:31 PM by Durai.)
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Looks like we've both lost muse for this.. May I end it? Fade out that she played with him for a while then left heading back home to Willow Ridge? PM me if that's okay or if you want any changes to be made to my post.

Narimé grinned while relfecting her white companions play pose. Butt in the air with her thick gray tail wagging Narimé felt a playful growl rumble down her throat and escape through her still red lips. Taking a step back the youth readied herself to try and body slam the huge male. She would probably feel like a tiny fly battering at Durai's side, but even so she relished the chance to romp around and play.

Her second attempt to tackle the wolf failed also and ended up with her head and front legs hugging his thick neck while she hung to the ground underneath him. In terms of strength she had enough tohelp take down a deer, but not enough strength to even move the bulk that was Durai.

Sooner than she wished an hour passed. Narimé caught her breath while shaking her head in wonder at the white wolf. How come so many wolves in Lore were friggin huge? She wouldn't have a chance if any of them decided to come after her. Of course I could just run away from them, but I wouldn't last long in a fight.. She counted herself lucky for making farmore friends among the wolves of Lore than enemies. In fact she wasn't sure if any wolves actually did hate her here. Maybe disliked her, but none really hated the silver girl.

With a loud yawn Narimé decided that it was time to go. She had a lot of fun away from home, but now it was time to head back.

"I hope we get to meet again in the future Durai. You are a very good wolf and I hope you will call me a friend as I do you." She smiled, waited for a few seconds for Durai's response, then dipped her head goodbye and began padding slowly away. South was her direction now. South back to her golden home among the WIllows.