(See All?) Announcements
578 Users Online
Google, Bing

Freedom Reigns — Fireweed Rise 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/230/6/f/6fdf36f22e24f95e36c07739cb8591a2-d5bkwky.jpg) bottom center no-repeat #003377; outline: 5px solid #003377; border: 1px solid #fff;" valign="top">
Ears pricked at the noise of pawsteps coming nearer. Narimé turned her blue eyes onto a she wolf walking through the undergrowth towards them. When the lady greeted the Thorben male warmly Narimé relaxed and wagged her tail a little. Is she a friend of his? She has the same eyes and coat features as the big male next to her. The same features as Sloane too. Maybe this wolf is also a relative of Sloane's... She listened politely as the female asked who she was then with a wag of her tail and a warm smile Narimé answered.

"My name is Narimé Lagina. I'm a friend of Sloanes. I was just asking if he might know where Sloane was." She pointed to Guiness as she still didn't know his name. "Are you both Sloanes siblings? If I may ask that is.." She ducked her head in case the female would be angry in some way with her question.

I guess, since they seemed to be traveling together, that she wouldn't have seen my father either. But at least I might find out where Sloane is. Then we can all talk for a while. Maybe even hunt something. She thought quietly while smiling to herself. It seemed that all the Thorbens were good honorable wolves.
code by bryony

Played by Jen who has 71 posts.
Inactive VII. Subordinate
Tempest Thorben
<blockquote>Tempest touched Guiness' cheek as he nudged her in greeting. He was not a wolf of many words, preferring to let her do the speaking whenever possible. His penchant for silence was cause for amusement when unfamiliar wolves were about. She wondered how much actual takling the young silver fae had gotten out of her brother.

She gave the younger woman another smile. So, this young lady was a friend of their little brothers? Interesting. Suddenly she had the desire to know how the two had met. She seemed friendly and well mannered. Putting her curiosity to the side in favor of using her own manners, Tempest answered Narime's questions. <b>"It is a pleasure to meet you, Narime'! Unfortunately, Guiness and I don't know where he is at the moment, we are searching for him ourselves. Yes, we are his siblings, older by a year. How do you know our baby brother?"</b> she asked in pleasant voice.</blockquote>

The Calm in the Storm
Played by Lightning who has 136 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Guiness Thorben
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/GuinessTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 200px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
Her loyal bloodline might have been the only thing that kept him in place. But what also peeked his curiosity was the talk of his younger brother. Was he well known? Or was he even still here? His thick tail wagged behind him slowly, as if he was suddenly at ease. Which in a logical sense, he was. He didn’t have to speak anymore, which made him more than happy. His paws stayed planted firmly in front of him, the worries of his bad dream fading from his mind. Everything was going to be okay. There was no fire, his sister was right next to them, and they were on their way towards happiness. His golden amber eyes evaluated the young lady in front of him silently. What was Sloane doing around her?

He didn’t remember much about his younger brother now that he thought about it. It felt as though it had been a millennium since he had last seen him. His tongue softly lapsed over his chest as he stared at Narimé carefully, his head tilted slightly to the left. His rough voice then spoke up in curiosity, "Where you come from?" His eyes narrowed slightly as he marked her scent in his brain. Could it be possible that Sloane was in a pack with this girl? It would make more sense as to why she was looking for him. . .if not, then more questions would surely arise.
Pillar of Strength
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/230/6/f/6fdf36f22e24f95e36c07739cb8591a2-d5bkwky.jpg) bottom center no-repeat #003377; outline: 5px solid #003377; border: 1px solid #fff;" valign="top">
Narimé blushed after Tempest asked how the young wolf knew Sloane. She could always tell the two siblings that he met her for a few minutes and left, but somehow Nari knew that wouldn't be a good enough explanation. The girl fought to find a good way of explaning without making a fool out of herself.

<b style="color:#FFFFFF">"Well, I met him back when I was a loner. He found me just after I fell into the Iridescent Lagoon while hunting frogs. " She chuckled nervously then continued. <b style="color:#FFFFFF">"W..we..we spent the night together cause it was chilly and I was soaked. " She fumbled around with her words while at the same time growing more and more embarassed. Narimé would leave out Sloane and her conversations and how he'd been so kind and patient with her.

<b style="color:#FFFFFF">"Then in the morning we set out to hunt in Hush Meadows a..and.. that was where we left each other. After a good meal we said good bye... " her blue eyes dropped to the ground while regret clouded the. Narimé wished that she could have followed him at least till he found a pack to be in. Then she wouldn't be so worried about him now.

Narimé remembered that she had to answer Guiness' question too. Closing her eyes and smiling she turned her head to his direction and answered.<b style="color:#FFFFFF">"Now I'm living in Willow Ridge Pack. We live near the Drooping Willows and Iridescent Lagoon where I first met Sloane... " She trailed off at the end of her sentence. God she hoped Sloane was okay. If his siblings couldn't find him then.. What if something happened? The silvery young woman tried to think encouragingly.

Sloane is really big and strong. Nothing bad will happen to him.. She looked to Guinness realizing just how much he looked like his younger sibling. She knew that she would have to go back to Willow Ridge eventually, but at least these two could search for Sloane. Nari hoped that they would find him.
code by bryony

Tempest Thorben
<blockquote>Tempest smiled to herself as she waited for the girl's explanation of her and Sloane's meeting. She certainly didn't have to say anything, given that they were loners and had no say over her whatsoever, but it seemed that Sloane mattered to the young thing. They were Sloane's family and she claimed to be his friend, so she sketched out their meeting.

<i>Spent the night together, eh?</i> Certainly nothing untoward had gone on, given the girl's obvious youth and any Thorben's sense of honor. She gave the silver fae an encouraging smile when she faltered a bit with embarrasement. One night and a morning hunt... apparently her young brother had made an inmpression on the young Narime' for her to think of him still. She liked her more and more and was pleased that he should have one such as she concerned for his welfare.

The lagoon was certainly a memorable place and it was obvious that the young fae and Sloane had created some beautiful memories of at the very least a lasting friendship. She gave the other woman an appraising look. She was smaller than herself, but Tempest suspected that that would change with full maturity and they would be of a very similar stature. She looked to be fit and strong for one so young and Tem had the sudden desire to get to know her better, feeling a quick affinity for her. But, alas, now was not the time or place. Sloane must be found first, before deep relationships could be formed.

<b>"Narime', I promise that Sloane with be found and I will be sure to tell him of your desire to see him again."</b> Her friendly voice was meant to ease the girl's concern for the missing Sloane and perhaps form the foundation for a future friendship. Who knew what the future would bring?

Tempest looked to Guiness to see his reaction to Narime's words. Before he could speak, she gave him a concerned look. To anyone else, he appeared the fit and capable beast that he was. But she knew him better than anyone. He was weary. Not necessarily physically, but all of this travel may have gotten to him. He was a 'stay in you lands and protect you from the world' kind of guy. They had been traveling for many months on end now. Though she knew that he wanted to find Sloane as much as she did, perhaps she should continue the search on her own and let him be still for a while. She also knew that he would never willingly stay behind...a true dilema. She would have to think on the matter.

With an internal shake of her head she gave her brute of a brother a questioning smile to see if he had anything to add. He was not a wolf of many words, but he always managed to get his point across, nonetheless.</blockquote>
The Calm in the Storm
Played by Lightning who has 136 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Guiness Thorben
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/GuinessTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 200px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
If he wouldn’t have known better, Guiness would have thought that she was nervous about talking to them about their brother. . .and in truth she probably was. She was much younger than he, and therefore, younger than his little brother. Was something unusual going on between her and his brother? He dearly hoped nothing too deep would occur, for it would only scar the honor that ran deep within their bloodlines. His thick tail wagged uneasily behind him as she filled them in as time went on. As she continued he listened closely to her voice. Stuttering was a strange accuracy when she was speaking of Sloane. He was suddenly unsure of himself as he stood there.

Increasing uneasiness traveled through his veins, but when she finished he became slightly calmer. Nothing unholy had happened between the two wolves and he was grateful that it hadn’t gone too far. His ears pricked once more when his sister spoke to Narimé of how they would mention her to Sloane. He didn’t fully agree with his sister on her choice but stood silently beside her anyways, giving the small female in front of him a brief nod. He was sure it was their time to depart, for they would now have to continue their search for their brother.
Pillar of Strength
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Gonna wrap this up. If you want you can post then archive, or just archive. Don't matter too much..

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/291/b/a/naritabletwo_by_terra_anne-d5i6qdf.jpg) top center no-repeat #02345e; outline: 5px solid #003377; border: 1px solid #fff;" valign="top">
With Tempest speaking so kindly Nari couldn't help but relax. Though it looked as if Guiness had noted her ealier nervousness. Narimé shook the feeling away and listened while sighing a bit. The girl would be stuck in pack boundaries doing chores and such. She wouldn't be able to search for her father nor her friend very often. Not like Tempest and Guiness. They had no confines. Nodding her silver head Nari knew that the two siblings would probably be the first to find him again. Sloane would be found soon.

<b style="color:#FFFFFF">"You're right I guess." She nodded to Tempest then to Guiness then wagged her tail. <b style="color:#FFFFFF">"I really shouldn't be out here anyway you know? My pack is probably bugging out right now wondering where I am." At least she hoped they were worried about her being gone for so long. Though so far not many of the members had taken too much notice of her other than Elettra and Kyrie.

Nari realized that the pair were saying their goodbyes so she too began backing away slowly while she talked. Her paws crunched on dry grass as the girl tried to look hopeful and see the silver lining like she always somehow did. Before loping away Narimé looked back at the noble pair of wolves hoping that she could meet more like them.<b style="color:#FFFFFF">"I hope we can meet again too...And, well.. thank you both of you.." her face was more serious but still kind in a way. They did help her. With them both looking for Sloane Narimé could focus on pack business. Though she would probably still go around searching for her father.

Narimé waited only for a bit to dip her head goodbye and listen to them say any other goodbyes. Then she continued trotting away.

Tempest Thorben
(Lightning, you can post or archive!)

<blockquote>The other fae seemed to be relieved that they searched for Sloane as well and Tempest wondered once more, just how deep a frienship the two had. The silver fae's affection was clear to her. It might not be as much to a male such as Guiness, who lived in a simple world with little drama and even less wish for it. But to her, the budding of something that might be love laced the younger woman's words when she spoke of him. She was terribly young, but looked to be approaching adulthood in the next few months and Tempest couldn't help but wonder if her baby brother might be in the midst of a beautiful romance.

A small sigh escaped her as she watched Narime' head off back to her duties. Ahh, young love. She would likely never experience it herself, emotionally damaged as she was, so she hoped that it was in the cards for the two younger wolves. With another sigh, she lay down and continued to watch the silver form fade away in the distance. Then she turned her head and gave Guiness a rueful smile, wondering at his thoughts on the young woman and knowing he wouldn't likely offer up anything without a direct query. She decided to leave it be for the moment and just relax before it was time to be off once more...</blockquote>
The Calm in the Storm