(See All?) Announcements
601 Users Online
Bing, Google

The story after the end — Riddle Heights 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/Shade-Table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:335px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
Shade listened, he knew right now it was not his place to speak. He simply observed and waited for the right time to cut in. Then it came. 'You might show me where I can get the needed herbs and plants. I know what I need but this is unknown territory for me so it takes more time to search. After that I can handle it myself.' He recognized the fact that he was a healer. <b style="color:#8e989d">"You are a healer?" He asked, though truth was he was already aware that Eden was a healer. It was still interesting to see responses come and go with people. Like how he learned if Shadowstorm was lying or not by how much she insulted him growing up.

Athena, the name reminded him of something, no, someone. Just who he couldn't remember quite. He thought the name reminded him of his mums. Her name was Alena. Pronouced as Alana though. It was just similar. It made him remember his mums name. Now if he could just remember his dads. Then all would be well right? He learned Athena was leader of a strange pack. CAlled Poison Path. Were the wolves poisoned some how? Were they perhaps evil?"Speech goes between these."

(This post was last modified: Oct 26, 2012, 09:05 PM by Shade.)
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Played by Arya who has 547 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/AthenaTable.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 200px;padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;">She could appreciate how the man handled her offering. He didn’t accept it, but he didn’t decline it either. Her fiery eyes looked deep into the man, trying to figure him out. Perhaps he was the type that wanted to live and do everything on his own. She was the same way when she was younger. Independence and freedom were all she had lived for, but times have changed. She had a family to protect, not just herself. He’d learn sooner or later. Life wasn’t just about living for you. Life was about living for something. Poison Path was her something. It was her everything.

Though, she’s lived and learned many things, she’s never taken up the talent of healing and herbs. So, he would find her of no help, however, Chantille would be the one to help him. ”I will be of no help to you, however, like I said before I have a healer that can help you with that.” This time she wasn’t speaking of having Chantille heal him, but now her healer would be the one to show him where the necessary herbs are for him to heal himself.
|| Ash is welcome to make an appearance in any thread. ||
Played by Han who has 45 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Eden Asthed
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/EdenTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 190px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
Sea colored eyes glanced at the man who spoke a useless question. The answer was clear, even if he did not pointed it out you could read it between his lines so why did the brown wolf ask? Simply because this Shade decided to mix into the conversation, or should Eden give it some more thought on what lay behind it? The wolf just simply nodded. 'Yes I was.' His last word making it clear he didn't hold that rank anymore. After everything that happened Eden didn't felt himself worthy to be called Healer. He would make a dirty smear on that rank, that was something he definitely didn't want to happen.

A Healer no more but you couldn't throw away years of knowledge. So he used it, only for his own body or in deadly need. Now the two wolves knew a little more about him, as he knew nothing about Shade but just his useless name. His eyes screened the wolf from top to bottom. He reeked of pack so he should have a task, Healer could go from the list. Healers often recognized each other with just the smell alone. Shade, probably nothing more than the average member who was a all-rounder. Nothing wrong because you needed it, a pack needed member but Shade was not a ''vital organ'' they could without.

Satisfied with the cold reading he changed his attention back to the Alpha. Again she offered him help. She didn't look unhappy with his answer before so why did she offer him again. Sympathy maybe? For a wolf who was leader of a named called poison path it was a bit much charity. However Athena wasn't the kind of woman who would make him feel the wrath of her pack just because he declined he kindness. At least so it seems. He didn't know her nor did she know him. They were just vague guesses of how this woman may be. 'I'm honoured by your kindness.' He dipped his head for a second to make his actions match his words. 'I would like to meet your Healer to see the herbs I need. There is no need to take the burden of healing me. The poison is not vital so I will use my own knowledge to care for it.' After all it was his own fault to be wounded like that.
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/Shade-Table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:335px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
He nodded, listening. It was no longer his place to be there. "It's been great meeting you both, however I now must depart. I have a border to protect and a pack to serve." He said wandering off into the distance of the mountains. He wondered why everyone was stabbing him in the back. His mother, she had been one of two people he could trust. The only ones he could trust anymore. Was his pack, and his family. Of course family mattered. His father however, he would never be family. No, not ever. He was too abusive to earn the title 'Slayer'. He was more of a loner who trained them in the wrong ways. It had been wrong, more of a traumatic experience.

He'd remember the day he met them. Athena and Eden. They were by far more trustworthy then a majority of the wolves he met. His eyes pierced around, wonder, amazement filled them. His lungs breathing in more air then they could take as he reached lower altitudes. He watched the view of the earth and sky. The rugged landscape around them. It called him. He wasn't lily-livered for the most part. He had one fear. That fear, was death itself.
(SHADE EXIT)

[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Played by Arya who has 547 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon
The men before her seemed respectable and worthy enough, even if one of them was Shadowstorm’s brother. He was obviously the opposite of his warped sister, which she could appreciate. Eden, though, didn’t seem to quiet like the other fellow. It wasn’t her problem, however. The brown colored man dipped his head once again and spoke. That was something that she could do. “Very well, if that is all you ask.” She said, a slight smile forming on her lips. Before she could go on though, Shad spoke of his departure.

”Good luck to you, Shade,” she said before directing her attention back towards Eden. Her fiery eyes met his emerald green once again, ”You can find us down by the lake.” She concluded, dipping her head before turning away to head back towards the lake that she called home. If he needed their help, he was welcome.
|| Ash is welcome to make an appearance in any thread. ||
Played by Han who has 45 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Eden Asthed
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/EdenTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 190px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
He did well. It was a bit, stiff compared how he spoke in the past. His voice felt rough from the little use bit it would be okay if he talked more. What he wasn’t planning to do, for now he just wanted to search a peaceful place to call his home. As far as he deserved it. Shade gave his farewell. Finally, Eden could say in all honesty he was glad the brown male would finally leave. Athena seemed more font of the man. The Slayer left but Eden’s gaze followed his back as he saw the brown spot fading with the background till he was out of side. Not only Shade, it looked like Eden was on Athena’s good side too. How far that was he did not now but his first impression looked good. The male felt little to see his name on the blacklist other than his pack. He already had enough enemies than he could handle. ‘Thanks for the help, of course if the chance will be there to pay it back I will.’ With that he walked to where Athena would lead him. His paw felt a bit irritated, better to cure it fast before it became something bigger. You never knew.