(See All?) Announcements
441 Users Online
Bing, Google

If only it mattered — Bramble Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 231 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ashanti "Celestina" Aranna
<i>"You piece of shit. You know who doesn't matter? You, you worthless cur."</i> She turned, an angry glare turned to no emotions. <b>"Really? Is that it, well a pack up in the spring seemed quite interested and sure didn't think I was a piece of shit or some worthless cur. Your just to scared to admit you don't fit in anywhere. I know the feeling, my aunt killed my mother, my siblings for power. I was only a year old, barely older then a pup and I was driven to live on my own. you really think anyone wanted me? Now that I'm older, I'm finding my own place in the world. I suggest you do the same."</b> She said, the truth stung her. She couldn't cry. No, not now. She had to have a bit of calmness in her. this happened often. She was more of comforting, she needed to stop this madness. She knew she had too. Although she had been in a pack for some time. She hadn't stepped into the territory that much to catch the scent, she'd been away, traveling. So she still smelled to be a lone wolf. So really she had lied.

She trotted of, her eyes had the shine of the devil, her ears perked up in happiness, she knew she'd stop after one last hurrah. What better place then the mountains? So many soles to taunt. Her devil eyes like blue flames in the cold harshness of the mountains. she could imagine it now. But after that, she would return to Copper Rock Creek, enter the territory and stay there long enough to catch the scent. she'd vigilantly guard the borders and hunt, she'd heal when Nina permitted help. She'd be a member of a pack. The first pack since she was one. Since she was driven away.

*ASHANTI EXIT*
[Image: Ashanti-greysig02.png]
Played by Kydnt who has 154 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rais Rose
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/holdbacktherain/tables/raistab.png) bottom center no-repeat; background-color: #777b82;">
Again her stupid mouth opened, and Rais' growling quieted enough for him to catch her words. He figured that she liked to speak just for the sake of hearing herself talk, yet there was a kernel of truth to what she said. He didn't really fit in anywhere. Though he had left home by his own choice, that decision partly was fueled by the fact he was obviously the least favorite of his father's sons. He supposed that life was currently better in that regard, as he was no longer living in Trenzi's shadow. He couldn't stand to follow anyone's orders, yet even if it was how he preferred to live, the trials of being a lone wolf did get to him. Even other loners didn't seem to like him. His lips fell, shielding his teeth as he stared blankly at her.

Finally she left, and he let his fur fall flat against his back. He glared after her retreating form, waiting until she was well and gone before he could even try to relax. It was a failed attempt however, and he still felt irritable and on edge. It was unlikely that he would be able to concentrate on anything else for the day, but he couldn't stay here. Who could tell if that crazy bitch would be back? With a defeated huff, he turned off into the opposite direction the girl had headed. Sure, he was finding his own place in the world. Whatever problems Rais had to sort through, he was assured they were no worse than whatever that girl's attitude got her into. He hadn't even wanted to fight with her, he had originally wanted to just get along (with a side of flirting), but she had kept picking at him like a scab. With a snort and a shake of his head, he dismissed the thoughts of Ashanti plaguing him and set off at a run into the forest. He wasn't sure where he was going, but he would make sure it was miles away from her.

table by bryony
[Image: LoneCrow1.png]