(See All?) Announcements
507 Users Online
Bing, Google

They're Gone — Copper Rock Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
As I said before, there is no posting order. This will be the final round.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/NinaTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 312px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;"> Her cold emerald eye watched over her loved ones as their responses covered her ears. She did not wish to continue on with this conversation any more. She had an alternate plan, though she wasn’t quite sure if it would work, but it was always a lasting effort. All the females in the pack refused. Nina would have gladly taken up lead. . .except for the problem or having a male lead, of which one would have to be found. Her paws begged her to go find Koda and beg him but she knew it would be no good. She knew his loyalty remained with Elettra. Her tail fluffed up behind her when a complete unhesitant voice escaped her, "Very well. I would have stepped up, but seeing we have no male lead, it would be quite useless. Copper Rock Creek is going to have to disband."

Her gaze swept over her pack mates and an offer escaped her mouth, "But. . .it does not mean we cannot stay together. We could form another pack perhaps. To get rid of these. . .memories. We just need to find a male lead first. If your interesting, I would generally like to know. If not. . .then I wish you the best of luck. If you ever need me, all of you know word travels fast around here, just send word and I will try to find you the best I can." Her gaze once again swept over all the faces that she knew. . .she knew every single one of them and now it was the end of a family she had grown so very close to. Her head bowed briefly before she brought it back up, a small lump forming in her throat as she waited for replies.
It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Played by Namara who has 231 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ashanti "Celestina" Aranna
<i>"Very well. I would have stepped up, but seeing we have no male lead, it would be quite useless. Copper Rock Creek is going to have to disband. But. . .it does not mean we cannot stay together. We could form another pack perhaps. To get rid of these. . .memories. We just need to find a male lead first. If your interesting, I would generally like to know. If not. . .then I wish you the best of luck. If you ever need me, all of you know word travels fast around here, just send word and I will try to find you the best I can."</i> A look of horror spread across Ashanti's face. <b>"Disband? Nina, is it not possible to have one leader until a male can be found? I cannot let this pack disband so soon after joining, I can't lose the only people who are my family now."</b> she said. If she had tear ducts, she would be bawling her eyes out.

She heard of a new pack. <b>"Nina, I swear to you, I'll stick with you to the end."</b> she said. She was having a hard time processing this, but she would stay with Nina, possibly become a second of this new pack.
[Image: Ashanti-greysig02.png]
Played by Bridget who has 136 posts.
Inactive V. Advisor
Pakuna Atea
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/PakunaTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:300px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
Pakuna nodded her head to the words of the wolves around her; more-so toward Nina than any other pack mate. Looking at her family, she spoke "Aye. I be stayin' round these lands. Don' be expecting to wander to far, ye know." She allowed a friendly smirk to cross her lips before it slowly disappeared. "It be the only answer as o' now. We be far from ready to continue." It was those truthful words they needed to hear.

Sighing, the woman dipped her head to her pack mates, feeling her heart clench within her chest. It felt like the moment when her very own pack had disbanded. Sucking in a breath, the woman did not realize her eyes had opened wide. Snapping out of the trance, she turned away, tail flicking in an irritated manner. She had to leave.

Played by Jen who has 320 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sloane Thorben
(Sorry for the delay in Sloane's appearance everyone. I had tons of stuff going on prior to surgery on my ankle...)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/SloanTable.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 255px;padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">The call came when he was far from the den. There was no mistaking Nina's call, beckoning the remaining members of the pack. The fact that it was the third ranked female, his own counterpart, calling the meeting drove home the reason that he'd been so far away. He had kept his thoughts in check until after he had completed his border patrol duties. Then his chaotic thoughts took over and he traveled almost aimlessly as his mind digested the information that his pack was, for all intensive purposes, now leaderless.

His large head popped up and his ears swiveled in the direction that her mournful summons had originated from. Without hesitation, he took off at a steady ground-eating lope towards his adopted family. Serious decisions needed to be made and he gathered that was what this was about.

As he neared the others, he saw that he was the last to arrive, due to the distance that he'd had to travel, but was glad that all of the remaining members had shown Nina the respect of promply responding to her call. Pride filled him as he took in his small family, but was quickly replaced by sadness as he caught some of the last words spoken. Disbanding? The though was not a welcome one. Lady Aeylen had given him a home and he'd come to love the members of his pack, even the one's that he didn't know. They were family... that was all that mattered.

As he emerged from the woods just before Pakuna turned to leave, his russet pelt shown and his huge form was hard to miss. "Has it come to that then? Must we disband?" That thought of losing his new family tore at his noble heart. His bright amber gaze traveled from one wolf to the next, silently questioning. Since he had missed the majority of the earlier confersation, he waited patiently for the other's responses.

Knight of Honor
Played by Abbie who has 25 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Durai Pyro
{This order is sort of messed up, but I haven't posted in a few so I'll go ahead and do so. Sorry it's short. Speed-threading.)

<font style='margin-left:20px;'>Durai</font> twisted his head to see a brown, russet colored male before him. The third. He looked around at the concerned wolves. Nina suggested them staying together even though they were disbanding, and Ashanti began pleading for another way. He stayed silent until Pakuna decided to leave and the newer wolf silently questioned all of them with his noble, knight-like eyes. The ghostly, large male towered over a few of his packmates as he eventually spoke, <span style='font-family:georgia'><b>"I'll stay with Nina as well. If there's any hope for this family, it's sticking together until we can be a pack again."</b></span> He declared sharply, standing up and padding behind Nina protectively. He dipped his head to the others and gave Ashanti a gentle smile. Maybe there was a chance for a new family, or maybe a continued version of his new home?
May be a potential Copper Rock Creek packmate ?!
Played by Kashikoi who has 182 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Kashikoi
He whipped his head sharply at Nina. Disbandment? He did not like the word especially after he pledged himself to the pack. Perhaps it was time to step up. <b>"If no one will step up I will, at least until someone else wishes to step up. But I will not allow our pack to disband, we are family."</b> If he had to he would fight this tooth and nail. This was his only family and he wanted to protect it and keep it together. <b>"If anyone disagrees with me being temporary Alpha than please let me know."</b> After saying this he scanned his eyes over the group to see if anyone would speak up. Perhaps this would save the pack, he dearly hoped it would.
With death comes life and with life comes hope.
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
Alright, one last round, and then I will get up a final reply and archive. There is still NO POSTING ORDER.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/NinaTable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 312px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; text-align:justify;"> As much as it had pained her to speak the words, they were true. Her offer remained standing though and she was shocked to her an immediate answer from the lowest female. The brown girl’s face turned towards Ashanti and nodded her head towards the small girl. . .though it was then quiet. No one else spoke, until Pakuna rose her voice and declared her leaving. As much as it pained Nina to see her go, she watched with a sad eye as she left them in what was once their home. It was then her knight came into view, her head turned as she watched him make his way towards them. Perhaps he would stay with her, they could still continue to help one another.

When he approached and spoke to her, Nina simply nodded her head at the younger male. This was going to have to happen. Her head turned sharply towards Durai when he spoke up. She was surprised to hear him continue up behind her too. He hadn’t been much active while Nina had been here, but she had been the one to save her from getting his head ripped off by Ruiko. Her throat closed once again as she butted him on the shoulder lightly to show her appreciation. It was when Kashikoi’s voice was audible, that her heart broke.

Her leg pushed forward towards the small man, her emerald eye sparkling with sadness, "No Kashikoi. . .I believe it is time that Copper Rock Creek came to an end. A new beginning may form, but I think it be best to leave the past in the past. A wise wolf once said, we might forget what one did and who they are. . .but we will never forget the way we feel about one another. I think you should keep this in mind, young Kashi." Her nose pressed against his cheek before she stepped away from him her eye roaming the two boys in front of her, "My offer still stands. . .if you wish, you may come with me, to form a new pack. If not, that is fine, but again, if you need me call. Word gets around here fast." And then, she waited. These two opinions were probably the two that meant the most to her. She just needed to hear the final verdict.
It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Played by Namara who has 231 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ashanti "Celestina" Aranna
Sorrow stayed in Ashanti's eyes. But a new beginning emerged from the ashes of defeat. <i>"No Kashikoi. . .I believe it is time that Copper Rock Creek came to an end. A new beginning may form, but I think it be best to leave the past in the past. A wise wolf once said, we might forget what one did and who they are. . .but we will never forget the way we feel about one another. I think you should keep this in mind, young Kashi. My offer still stands. . .if you wish, you may come with me, to form a new pack. If not, that is fine, but again, if you need me call. Word gets around here fast."</i> Ashanti took in the lesson. Wanting to throw out a lesson of her own, but her heart broke when she saw Pakuna leave. The family member she'd barely known.

<b>"Nina, where would we head to if not here? Do you have a territory in mind. If you do't then I have one in mind. It would be perfect, secluded."</b> she said calmly, trying her hardest not to tear up about losing the pack she'd just joined. Why must everything bad come out in her life? Time was the greatest teacher, but unfortunately it kills all it's pupils.
[Image: Ashanti-greysig02.png]
Played by Kashikoi who has 182 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Kashikoi
His heart was asunder with <span class='word'>veloce</span>, how could Nina expect him to leave? He had been through so much, he had suffered and yet this pack had become his light. The light was his family, his home. How could he be expected to just leave the only true family he ever knew? Right now his scars of old burned against his skin with bitter acid memories. His eyes clouded with Sorrow as he looked at Nina. As much as he hated to admit it, a small part of his small form hated her for pointing out the obvious. With out other wolves he would die without a shadow of a doubt. Unlike the others he truly did not have a choice. "I'll stay with you, come get me at my hollow if I'm needed..." With that the former second walked quietly to his small hollow to allow himself time to think alone. Once again everything he knew was being taken away from him by the cruel hands of fate.
With death comes life and with life comes hope.
Played by Jen who has 320 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sloane Thorben
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/SloanTable.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 255px;padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">Sloane looked from wolf to wolf. Some he knew, some he didn't yet, but they were still family. The thought of everyone going their own ways just didn't sit well with him. It wasn't right. Kashikoi's words struck a chord in him and for one wild moment, he thought to put the same offer forward. The truth of the matter was that neither he nor Kashi had mates. At least not yet... he thought to himself as a silvery vision of loveliness came to mind.

There needed to be a lead male and a lead female. Nina was leaving and his place was with her. They were not mates, but they were dear friends already. Until he had Narime' by his side, he would stand with Nina, wherever she decided to head. Ashanti and Durai, two of the newer wolves that he'd scented, but not met both pledged to stay with the golden brown beauty. He gave each of them a friendly smile of appreciation for their support for Nina.

Their leaders had departed and with Nina's wise words, so did the Copper Rock Creek pack. He moved closer to his friend and gently butted her shoulder with his great head. "You'll not be rid of me yet, woman. Wherever you go, so shall I!" Although he tried to make his tone light to ease the meloncholy mood, sadness laced every word. Sadness at the loss of his family. At least some of them would stay together. He glanced around and did not see Pakuna any longer. Perhaps she could hear and would come... or find them later. With that thought, he gave Kashi a questioning look, his bright amber eyes asking him silently not to leave them.

Perhaps, in a new place, their little family could reform and be whole once more...

Knight of Honor