(See All?) Announcements
520 Users Online
Bing, Google, Sage

This.Is.War — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 688 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
<blockquote><b>"You can, I always mean what I say,"</b> she answered with a half quirked brow.

Follko appeared humored by something, but Jayse would not understand what. He was set in helping the black wolf make it into the hollow, and seemed to try to coax her to choose right. Jaysyek had said her piece, and if she had no answer was ready to let Follko talk to her about her appearance, and actions.

Eyes drifted to his dark coat, wondering what he was thinking about. She had noticed marks upon both him and Borden, later being told of the bobcat. Borden looked hardly touched, while Follko's did not look the greatest. Elettra would have known right off how to fix it, but Elettra was not here. It was in that moment Jayse missed her, but not just because of her expertise. She missed that silver lady, she had been one to help her raise her children, keep the pack, and be a shoulder to lean on. She had taken a piece of the white wolf with her. How much she wanted to see her, wondered how she was. It never seemed the right time to check the willows and see how her great friend fared. Right now she wanted to ask of his well being, he did seem to like it in the Hollow but those wounds look like they could hurt.</blockquote>
(This post was last modified: Oct 11, 2012, 04:21 AM by Jaysyek.)
[Image: 9Py9751.png]
Played by Namara who has 148 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shadowstorm Slayer
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/ShadowstormTable2.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:300px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px;">
She nodded in respect again, she was into a pack. She was finally found her place. "Thank you Jaysyek. I will serve the pack as best I can." She said with a bit of grace and pride to be able to say she was a Grizzly Hollow member. It reminded her of the day her mother and father first taught her hunting. She'd soon caught a rabbit. They were so proud. They wouldn't be proud of this, but she was proud herself. She'd to hunt for sure. She loved hunting, fighting was a close second. She remembered Athena's scar on her leg that she showed only when she had no other choice. She remembered the scar she gave Athena to match. That was on her eye. She hoped she'd fit in here.

This was war, not with any packs, not with any wolves. but with herself. she needed to choose the right choices, she refused to lead herself down the wrong path again. It would be terrible if she did, it would be just wrong. No matter what she did. She'd put the pack first, even if it cost her the life she had. She would prove her worth. She'd rise to the challenge.
(I'm gonna archive this)

~ραяαησια ιѕ α tнєσяу, ι'м ησt ραяαησι∂, ι'м ιηѕαηє~

user posted image

user posted image