(See All?) Announcements
446 Users Online
Bing, Google

Viva La Vida — The Wildwood 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Lightning who has 727 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jessie Tainn
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/JessieTable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 15px; padding-bottom: 290px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">The familiar emerald eyes reminded her of friend. . .reminded her of family. Her dominant stance did not waver though. She was angry and she was upset, her attitude would not tremble. Her flaming green eyes flickered to the female and when she spoke again, the gray girl shook her head. Who the hell did this girl think she was? Her fangs flashed slightly before hiding themselves once again. It didn’t matter what went on in the world, she knew she should be happy and kind, but she just couldn’t seem to shake the feeling of unease. It was as if this wolf screamed danger. A small growl of distaste escaped her mouth, “No. . .perhaps next time you can use your manners.”

Her paws begged her to turn around and leave, but the stubborn part of her mind made her stay in place and watch the old lady her paws itching. She had only even been like this once before. . .when Cali had left her at first. It had devastated her and it was hard for her to be so torn up inside after everything that had happened. Everything should have been fine now, she had reunited with her sister, but there was still one part of her that was missing. . .
[Image: jessiehotei-greysig01.jpg]
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j347/holdbacktherain/sets/shadetable.png) bottom center no-repeat; background-color: #c7b49b;">
Shade rolled his eyes, of course she was being nice now, after they'd told her to be nice to get help. It felt odd, something was wrong, just, his gut told him not to trust this wolf, but he was gonna help anyway, some would call him weak for it, but it was in his nature. but he didn't really care what others thought, except for his mate Rosealia of course. It reminded him of her dreadful past he'd learned about.

Herein Relic Lore he met the beautiful Rosealia, most called her Gabby, but she was his Rose, who Born an only little girl, Gabby would've been set up for a perfect life if her mother hadn't gone mad. But she did and eventually ran away when her father, Claude, couldn't keep her mother sane or quiet. Her father took care of her until he taught her to hunt, and when she asked where mommy was, he would tell her "far away." She also had an aunt named Venus who substituted for her mother by teaching her how to dig dens and track rabbits the way she was built. Her aunt taught her to lie and hide in the darkness, but her father made sure his sister, Venus didn't teach her any more of that. Venus also had four little pups, named Maddie, Boa, Blake, and Serpentine. They were her cousins, two years younger than her and quite obnoxious little cubs. They caused constant trouble in her life, pranking and such. After that, and when Venus' pups grew up and the old aunt died, Gabby took care of her elderly father. Until she left him one cold morning and she found him mauled by a bear. With that, she ran away and traveled into Relic Lore. Where there, she saw Willow Ridge and met Shade.

table by bryony
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Inactive No Rank
Jessie Tainn
Since Pandora became inactive, we can assume she left pissaly?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/JessieTable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top: 15px; padding-bottom: 290px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">Finally, it seemed, the female had given up and she had turned and left, mumbling something of how no one ever seemed to give a shit about anyone else in world anymore. Her fur now lay flat, her emerald eyes losing some of their edge. She swallowed forcefully before turning towards the other male. Her head lifted slightly and her head tilted. He smelt like Narimé, an old friend of hers that she had met with Hotei. She was too curious to hide her own questions. “You know Narimé?” Her eyes stretched over him curiously, her tail wagging slightly behind her in an even pace.

The female she had just encountered had been quite the bitch, and Jessie, being not quite herself had gladly bitten back at her. She did not like to be rude and snap at her, but it hurt her highly to see that she was no longer capable of hiding her sadness underneath her. It was now set in stone in her head. She missed Brenton. Though she knew they could never hold anything romantic, she still held close feelings for him, like a brother. She missed him dearly and badly wanted him to return to her side.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/Shade-Table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:335px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
Shade was a bit surprised to hear Narimé's name come out of the fae's mouth. "Yes, she's my pack mate. Wonderful fae I must say. Always sees the brightness in me when I myself don't see it. You know Narimé then?" He said, his eyes questioning a bit. "Say, do you happen to know my sister. Her name is Shadowstorm, I haven't seen her in forever." He said, his eyes questioned. He really did miss his sister a lot. He had to rack down Grizzly Hollow to visit her though.

He remembered she'd told him about a nightmare she had. She'd run into father, he tried to kill her. She was protecting mum, Shade himself and Roselia. It was sweet she dreamed of Shade and his mate together. But times had been troubled lately. He seemed to be in the middle of controversy. Yet, he didn't give a fuck anymore. He was happy being himself. He didn't care if his life was at risk. Or if Rose got knocked up by another male wolf. He simply did not care.
(Meh, short and bad language. I apologize)

Inactive No Rank
Jessie Tainn
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/Jessie-Table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:250px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
Her eyes watched him in silence, nodding her head to his question about Narimé. She had been a polite little fae when they had met, and it gained the girl some respect in Jessie’s mind. Her gray tail curled around her slightly at the next question she was addressed with. She remembered the black old female who had helped her bring the deer she had caught, along with her sister, back to Swift River territory. She hadn’t been too happy about it, due to the seriousness of the situation, but once her mind set returned to its normal ways she had calmed down and been quite happy that Shadowstorm had helped them, otherwise the trek back could have been quite dangerous had it not been for the black lady.

She nodded her head briefly, "Yeah, I know of her. My sister and I met her not too long ago." She left out plenty of information out of her sentence, because the truth was. . .she didn’t even know where the female was. The little lady had been too caught up in her own anger to comprehend anything that Shadowstorm had been telling her. She hadn’t cared at the time either. . .it just hadn’t mattered. She tilted her head at him. . .they were siblings. "Why aren‘t you two in the same pack together?"
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
(Wrapping this up)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/Shade-Table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:335px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
Shade looked to her and her questions. She knew Shadow? His sister was quite the character no doubt. There wasn't much information on her by Jessie's standards, but there was a lot more to it then she thought. "Shadow and I love each other like only siblings could. But we both agreed we have to take our own paths. Unfortunately, we chose two packs that seem to hate each other now. she chose Grizzly Hollow and I chose Willow Ridge. We still get to see each other. but our hearts are in different places." He told her, a mighty long explanation. But that was bare minimum information.

He gave a small bow to Jessie. "It's been a pleasure, but I must get back to the Willow's now. I've been away for far too long and the borders need Guarding. Until next time, if there is a next time Jessie." He said padding away. His eyes completely focused on making it back to his home.

*le exit*
(This post was last modified: Nov 12, 2012, 12:31 AM by Shade.)
Inactive No Rank
Jessie Tainn
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/Jessie-Table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:250px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
It seemed as though Shade and Shadowstorm’s relationship was much like her own relationship with her sibling, yet quite different at the same time. It was quite odd at how everything seemed to be working at the moment. Now that she had thought about it she hadn’t seen much of Cali since she had arrived in Swift River. Only seeing her sister a few times, it sometimes worried Jessie, for it made her worry about her sister’s well being. It seemed as though Shade had decided to take his leave and in so, so did Jessie. With a polite dip of her head, she was once again off.

Her paw steps thundered lightly on the ground as she headed back towards her own territory. It would be nice to get back into her own home once again. Mark the borders and ensure to the rest of the pack that she was, in fact, still remaining with them. One of the reason she was still here was because of Hotei, he had helped her through many things mentally, though he hadn’t truly been there, it had been just the thought of him that had been able to bring a joyous smile to her face. He seemed to be her only sanctuary at the moment, and she would cherish it. When she finally reached her territory, she marked her borders and headed back to her den.

FINISH