(See All?) Announcements
468 Users Online
Google, Bing, Nia

Learn Me Right — Sacred Grove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghoff who has 133 posts.
V. Subordinate
Namara Hervok
OOC: If Jessie wants she can chase her down and fight her, up to you really.

Motion in front of her snapped her out of her lapse and in front of her were fangs bared in her face. A threat, Namara snapped. <b>"Fine!"</b> she snarled. <b>"I'll leave your boarders, but mark my words little wolf If i find myself in your presence again I will destroy you."</b> She snapped her sharp teeth a whiskers length from the others muzzle, whirled around and sprinted. Away through a frozen world she was determined to find Kamota now she had to otherwise she would make an enemy of every wolf in the lands. Her heart would never rest and she would keep her anger boiling more and more until she was killed.

As she ran she began to calm and focus she should not have snapped at the wolf she may have very well made an enemy of the entire pack. Namara didn't want that but it was done and she would have to face it sooner or later. She slowed to a walk with the scent of pack fading and turned around to stare in the direction she had come while catching her breath. If the little black and white wolf were to chase her there would be blood, she was sure of it.
Played by Lightning who has 727 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jessie Tainn
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/Jessie-Table.png);background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:250px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">

The threats that were thrown at her had no effect on her mind. She didn’t care what the other wolf thought…if anything Jessie just didn’t care anymore. As she watched the other female dash away from her, the gray female slowly made her way back towards her pack territory. Perhaps she could seek some comfort from Marsh or Ice in the confinement of the borders. If she felt up to it she might even go to Hotei for a proper grooming, for her fur was not a clean as it had always been. Fur was now starting to stick out in places and it was easy to tell that her pelt was no longer clean. If she would have been feeling up to it, she would have done it herself…but of course, for the time being, she was still enveloped in self pity.

When her paws crossed over the border she felt instantly safe. She was home now. Her paw steps were light and not easily heard as she pushed through the fallen snow, pushing her lungs to their full capacity. As she stepped deeper into the territory her nose was once again filled with the pleasant smells of Swift River…and all she wanted to do was curl up in the forest and sleep. And so, it was that she did.

{exit}
[Image: jessiehotei-greysig01.jpg]