(See All?) Announcements
436 Users Online
Google, Bing

A Thread In The Wind — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
She blankly nodded as Chantille spoke of not giving up.

What am I supposed to do now? Just try to live the best I can with Willow Ridge?She mulled over that thought plus the many others that rang through her head. Narimé's body twitched feeling the need to run. Her legs burned asthe young wolf stood there quietly.

"It's okay." She answered the white healer honestly. She was glad that Chantille had told her about Sibo instead of taking the easyroute and lying. I ..just wish I could see him.. She closed her eyes momentarily feeling the burn of tears against her skin.

"I'll visit again, eventually.."She spoke softly moving her head slowly to face Chantille then began padding forward.

Cold...her paws were cold..

The ground was cold, even the wind felt cold.

A chill ran down the girls spine as she picked up her pace barely flicking her tail good bye to her white friend. Soon her gray legs were trotting. Running came after a few minutes of trotting. Then the saddened gray hunter began sprinting along the rocks that littered the edges of the lake and mountains.

A number of hours later Nari would find herself baying at the sky crying as the herbs worked their way out of her system, saphire tears spraying the ground at her feet. (Exit Narimé) = Dunno if you wanna post something to end it..