(See All?) Announcements
574 Users Online
Bing, Isla, Google, Adora

take everything I have — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grey who has 439 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Angier Lyall
Nothing is impossible, Mr. Angier. What you want is simply expensive...The silence between his answer and her decision made the atmosphere so thick, he held his breath. When she spoke again, the Lyall's figure shuddered as the Willow leader's words hit him. Willow Ridge, in his absence, had prospered well beyond what he had actually anticipated. It wasn't that he didn't expect Elettra to draw such an audience, but rather the power of her sway and how easily she had swept up a number of pack members. "There is no more room amongst us." He winced, finding himself ultimately unable to gaze back up at her.Slowly, he stood up, his lidded gaze pointed to the earth before he opened his eyes. His pupils seemed to gloss over again as she continued with the suggestion for him to look for Nina, a woman who had once been apart of Copper Rock Creek, the pack that had recently dispersed in the depths of the Thicket of Secrets. He made a slow step away from her, his ears kept flat against his skull.Maybe... maybe it is better this way, he mentally told himself. If she didn't need him... after all that he had done for... "Do not think that just due to the sudden circumstances I have abandoned you, Angier...." her voice snagged on his attention again and he shivered, swallowing hard to rid himself of the despair threatening to overwhelm him. "I will be here for you, Angier, as you have been here for me.""I-I understand," was all he could say. Back to Grizzly Hollow he would go then, just in case Vlarindara had returned. After casting an obviously dispirited gaze to the pair of silver and ivory guards, he glanced back to Elettra before giving her a nod and padding back to where the River flowed from the north.Abracadabra.
(This post was last modified: Jan 03, 2013, 05:56 AM by Sica.)

Are you watching closely?
Taekwondo (M, W, F) | Rapid-Response Day (Tu) | WoW Nights (F, Sat, Sun)