(See All?) Announcements
558 Users Online
Bing

Baby I'm Amazed — Iridescent Lagoon 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/bluepups/Shade-Table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:335px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px;">
(273 WORDS)

Shade looked sad as Narime' snarled at him. He didn't necessarily follow here. He caught her scent, and then half way through following her, he decided to visit where he'd first entered the lore. "I didn't follow you Narime'. In fact I was a bit surprised to find any wolves here. You see, this is where I first entered the lore. I'm not about to forget this place." He said, a sad expression. Nina too growled at him, but Sloane seemed calm. A prick of respect for the large male was yet increasing. "I speak to my sister often, she speaks of all former Copper Rock Creek like they were family. Regardless of what she did. Guiness and Tempest told me about you on they're search for you." He explained further. Backing up a bit at the two females annoyances. He wasn't welcomed here. The scent of Rosealia was still faint on his fur.

He hoped desperately that the scents would mean nothing to Narime'. He knew that Nina knew he had a mate. But he knew that the only packmates who knew he had a mate were Elettra and Koda. Through that, only Koda and Nina knew that he was having relationship issues. but Nina and Koda did not know that he'd smoothed them out for the most part. the one issue that could, purposefully expose what has happened. Was the fact that Rosealia's scent was perhaps stronger then the pack scent., he spent so much time with her. He knew that the hunter had a sharp nose. He was completely oblivious to the tone. He was a bit lost in thought.

[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok

Even with two of her friends here, the appearance of Shade still made her tense and she had to restrain herself from snarling and jumping at him. He still wasn’t exactly on her okay list, though she had not given up on faith in him. In her peripheral she noticed the shake of Sloane’s head and she silently cursed herself for thinking of so. She knew an easy cover story for her slip, but perhaps a mention of Shade would help the change of topic. The wind seemed to be in her favor as Shade’s scent drew towards her, the scent of Willow Ridge…and another covered his pelt. Perfect. Her emerald eye gleamed in success as she opened her mouth, words easily flowing over her tongue, "I assume that things have mended between you and Rosealia then? You did a fantastic job at heeding my advice."

One of the words dripped in sarcasm as she stared at the Slayer male her tail flicking behind her. She had told him the direct opposite of what he was doing, if it was, indeed, the girl’s scent she had scented on him. Nina did not mind taking notice to Narimé’s aggression towards Shade, and it caused the golden healer to lift an eye brow at the female. Did the younger female also have a problem with the male? Pride for the girl warmed in her chest, though she knew it was a bad feeling. Shade still had many more chanced to prove his trust to Nina, but so far, none of it had been gained.

It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Played by Jen who has 320 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sloane Thorben
As Narime' buried her face in his fur, Sloane felt as if he was missing something here. Both of the girls knew Shade, Narime's was in a pack with him in fact. Nina he assumed had met him during her time here in Willow Ridge, but she had spoken little of that time. Both his head and tail lifted at the tension in the air. Now he wasn't so sure what to make of the other male and his feelings for the two females might have clouded his judgment a bit. He struggled to keep a clear head on matters which he knew nothing about.

The problem was, he loved both of the ladies present. One was a dear friend and pack mate and the other held his heart in her dainty silver paw. Nari apparently thought that she'd been followed and the blatant sarcasm in Nina's voice when she addressed Shade had him lifting an eyebrow at the other man and shifting his weight even closer to the silver fae by his side.

His protective stance was instinctive and too late he realized that it clearly gave away his feelings for the girl. Nina was his pack mate, yet he guarded Nari from her own pack mate. He couldn't make himself feel sorry for the action. He wanted to shout to the world that he, Sloane Thorben loved Narime' Lagina, but for now, his body language screamed it to the three wolves surrounding him.

(This post was last modified: Dec 29, 2012, 12:55 AM by Sloane.)
Knight of Honor
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

Forcing her fur flat Narimé shook her head and closed her eyes ashamed at herself. She really shouldn't be jumping to conclusions. It was very possible that Shade had not followed her. With a lingering doubt still in her mind Nari smoothed her muzzle and glanced towards the dark wolf.

"I..I'm sorry Shade. I shouldn't have said that.." She apologized dipping her head a bit and looking to the ground. Though what is a guardian doing all the way out here and not patrolling the borders? She thought quietly while subconciously relaxing into Sloanes fur. She hadn't realized how close her protector was as he stood over her.

Ohh.. what am I gonna do now? I will have to talk to Shade later and hope he doesn't tell Elettra that I'm not hunting right now. She worried a bit still staring at the ground where a clump of dried grass stuck through the earth. The young hunter heard Nina's remark and twitched her ear in slight curiosity. fixed what with Rosealia? She wondered picking up her head the girls blue eyes looking over Shade and Nina.

(This post was last modified: Dec 31, 2012, 03:20 AM by Narimé.)

Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Shade nodded briefly, wishing not to be here right now, Shade knew that Nari knew nothing what so ever of Rose and Shade being mates. He had wanted to keep it that way, but saw nothing possible to make is such. "Yes Nina, I've patched things up, thank you for your advice." He said, the sarcasm on how hard he had tried to make things right with everyone offended him so he backed off. "I really must be going." He said in a rush to get out of there. He found it awkward being there, Nari seemed mad that he was there at first so he knew he must leave. "It's been a pleasure meeting you Sloane. Good to see you two again Narime' and Nina." He said before walking away. He could not stand to be disrespectful any longer.

He broke into a run, his ears perked for a chance that someone was calling him. Perhaps he could go to Hush Meadow for a bit, maybe he could mull things over there. sit where he once sat beside Rose, and make things seem okay again. No, he could never pull himself to such things. Not now, not ever, he could never make things that they weren't. He let his tail drag across the small blanket of snow. His eyes full of sorrows as he ran. What was wrong with him? Everything was wrong with him. but now, there was no way to fix it. He'd tried to fix things with Nina. He'd tried to find Ari to fix things with her. He'd tried to fix things with Rose, but the future wasn't looking too bright. He had tried to get others to trust him. But he was just a monster.
*Shade's Exit*
(291 Words)
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]