(See All?) Announcements
539 Users Online
Google, Bing

the rumor has it — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 688 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall

If only things were more simple between them, there had been a time once. Borden's departure bonding them together, something that couldn't be broken even under the present circumstances. Jaysyek was happy to see she faired well, and had loyal members to protect her. The pale wolf new the silver lady could take care of herself. Brief memories came to her of their time together, and how she had made her life much easier. It made her wonder if Elettra would have children of her own, but now was not the time. She hated to stick her nose to far. The white leader nodded quietly, not giving anyone attention but the leading lady of Willow Ridge.

Despite the tinge of amusement upon this Jayse doesn't lose face, but awaits her answer she wants and needs. A smile looms on her own lips, well aware of the pairs relationship, and hints of what may have happened. She listened to the cool tone, the tip of her tail twitching in the moment's wait letting her continue her explanation. The rest would cause a brow to quirk, mine? Had hell frozen over for Kiche to be under Elettra's command in her pack? It is in the tone Jayse detects something different about this, some how Elettra is making sure he gets what he deserves. She wouldn't even begin to fathom how that had happened. "Ah, your making him pay a price for it all?" She asked, wondering where the amusement in her voice came from, but may the serious inquire of the rest of her tone would tinge it. More kindly she would offer to call for him, and Jayse had mixed feelings. Maybe, Kiche didn't want to see her and she rather not have him at her paws and trying to form words of all that had happened. "Hmm, I'm not sure I should see him. It must not be terrible news if he came here, and not the Hollow. She left after finding news of her past, and it must be something about where she is now, and how she's not coming back either," she quietly responded, her mask growing still, her eyes dropped. A quiet sigh she met the cool silver eyes, feeling her own soften. "Would you dare ask, and get a message to me? I don't wish for a rift to be between us or our packs."

[Image: 9Py9751.png]
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
OOC: Gonna pull Nari out now.

As the two leaders spoke and tensions eased Narimé felt more and more as if she shouldn't be there. Yes she was supposed to help the pack and her leader when they needed it, but Nari was fairly sure Elettra didn't need help. Plus Shade was already standing by watching just as quietly as she was. The best way for the young wolf to help now was to continue doing her regular job. The two rabbits she'd brought pack earlier were barely enough to feed herself let alone other members of the pack.

Quietly Narimé slipped to the side flicking Shades side with her tail with a fairwell gesture then paused on the border looking out at the trees surrounding the four wolves. Turning her gray head back the silver girl looked to Elettra.

"I'm gonna go out hunting again..See ya.." It was a quick goodbye spoken to the black female as Narimé didn't want to intrude on the conversation. Then the young wolf turned her head to the white alpha and dipped her head goodbye. Starting off in a South East direction Narimé trotted away nose lowered scenting for whatever might be stirring in the forest.(Exit Narimé)

(This post was last modified: Dec 31, 2012, 08:06 PM by Ice.)

Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Her attention is unwavering, directed before Jaysyek though she could see her two fellow pack mates, hunter and guardian, at her side. They shifted in their placements, yet otherwise remained at ease if only for back up on this situation, should they be needed. Though as time passed, it would seem that though on questionable subjects, the two leading females still cared for one another, though much had done it's best to tear them apart.
Amusement plays on the tongue of Jaysyek as she questions firstly of Elettra's intentions on having him stay within the pack. Though it was obvious pack business, there was no fooling Jaysyek that Kiche was in the pack simply to be yet another trusted member amongst the ranks. He was paying, and paying in ways that would not have been offered to him within the kindness of the Hollow. Should Elettra find any ounce of forgiveness in him or should she feel he had repented enough for his crimes, only then would he be released from the griping title of Willow Ridge's lowest. Elettra nods, a serious intent written across her face as silvery pale eyes bore into the woman before her. "I am. For everything he had done to the pack...to you." She pledges, her greying muzzle lowering, if only the slightest to the woman which she promised to gain justice for.
"Alexander...." The word breaths in the chilly air and a shiver crawls up the darkly colored woman's spine, the silvery flecks of hair along her being glittering in the dim winter lighting. Arlette's past was obvious to Elettra - Alexander had been her true father and upon returning to the lands, surely Arlette had found out the truth of it all. The memory of Alexander hurt Elettra in ways, written upon the expression on her face. Perhaps Arlette was with him? Maybe they had left together after all? "No." Elettra speaks, her skull rising once more to full proportion. "Please, allow me to call for him. Though I had adequate messengers, I would like you to hear this news directly." It was important, after all, and left for no room of error. Besides, now Elettra was just as equally curious of this information. "Good luck." She offered to her huntress as she spoke her farewell for the time being and went off back to her hunting duties. Shifting her attention between Shade and Jaysyek one last time, the shadowed woman lifted her head, calling out for it's weakest link - Kiche.
(This post was last modified: Dec 31, 2012, 08:06 PM by Ice.)
Played by Sarah who has 290 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kiche

Flame kissed ears swiveled forward.

His feet could not carry him fast enough. Elettra. He was not sure why she had called him, she had not wished to see him as of late. He hadn't heard from her since the meeting where she had charged him with the task of finding a new, safe place to hide her herbal stores. Weeks had passed, and still the red saint plodded along the wooded foothills of Serpent's Pass, poking his nose here and there and finding nothing that was hidden or dry enough for storage purposes. The falling snows had made his task easier and more difficult — easier because shelter was highlighted in the snow, more difficult because of the icy bite of flake and wind as he trudged onward. This is my penance, he told himself, And I would much rather freeze on Earth and burn in Hell. One day he would escape this purgatory.

Was she angry with him and his ineptitude? The thought of failing the dark lady frightened him — he was unsure of what she would do. Was his punishment overdue? Was that the haste in her voice? As his lope broke into a gallop, his mind began to race with him. I...I can tell her about the scents, about the mountain. He had scented strange things out there at the edge of the woods, scents that seemed dark and foreign yet definintely belonged to other wolves. There was another pack out there, it seemed, and that worried him. Of course, Kiche knew little of the other wolf families in Relic Lore besides Grizzly Hollow and Copper Rock Creek... which was apparently gone... But perhaps this snippet of information could appease his lady. If it soothed her wrath even a little it was well worth it.

But as he neared it became clear that Elettra wasn't alone. Familiar scents mingled on the breeze... Jayse? His heart stopped. "Oh Jayse," he panted. Somewhere in his heart he found the strength to push himself harder. He was afraid he would find this was all just a dream when he arrived. He had to be there now.

When at last he caught a glimpse of his silvered pagan angel with eyes of sun and sky — his true leader — it took everything he had not to run to her and throw himself at her feet. He longed to bury his face in her shoulder and breath in the comforting scents of home, of pine needles and cedar and Borden... But Elettra was his leader now. He would not insult her. Slowing rather abruptly to a trot and then falling in to his proper belly-dragging posture, he arrived at the shadowy feet of his Judge. He was skin and bones, a dull flicker of fire. "My Liege.." He awaited her command.

Imperceptibly, his eyes twitched in the white lady's direction. I've missed you.
(This post was last modified: Dec 31, 2012, 08:02 PM by Kiche.)
[Image: Kiche-porcisig2.jpg]
like my art? comission me!
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Shade had known that Kiche had done something to wrong Elettra, that was what she had basically said at the meeting. However there was a few things Shade had to have been missing from his notes. It seemed that the pack Elettra had left was Grizzly Hollow. Kiche had done something wrong. shade had never really put two and two together until now. So Kiche had done something wrong to Grizzly Hollow? Why would he seek penance from Willow Ridge if he'd wronged Grizzly Hollow? It made no sense and he was determined to keep a closer eye on the situation.

Who was Alexander? The words had escaped Elettra's mouth, then Kiche arrived. It seemed he liked 'Jayse' as he called her. He wanted to roll his eyes, but it would be disrespectful to do such thing in front of Elettra or the regal lady from Grizzly Hollow. He let his tail sway down for a bit. His eyes only showed observation as he watched for any reason that he should feel the need that either Kiche or Jaysyek were a threat. He highly doubted the Grizzly Hollow wolf would be a threat, but he was trained to never keep his guard down.

He focused more on Kiche now, something was up with him, was t fear? Shade was never good at detecting emotions of others. Since when was it 'my liege'? He was pretty sure it was 'Lady Elettra'. This made Shade a bit suspicious, but he quickly ignored it. Everyone had different ways of paying respect to her. Kiche's was with the words 'My liege'.

(This post was last modified: Jan 01, 2013, 04:17 PM by Shade.)
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall

Elettra was doing this for her? It touched Jaysyek to see even after time nothing was severed. Elettra was the sister she had never had, and greatly needed....being her saving grace. Kiche had worried her when she had met him, unable to connect to him or know his true intentions. How different he was, and lashing out when she was soon-to-be mother. All the times he had came and went. What was the white wolf to say? Hell she was feeling emotional with all these memories, the care, love, and respect that lingered. "Thank you," she murmured, taking well to control the pool of feelings from showing from more than her eyes. "I'm know there is no one better for it." Elettra would see to it the man did, something Jaysyek couldn't. That was only because she thought differently, and perhaps because she forgive to easy. It hurt a little to think he had come here, but it made sense with the way things were, how Kiche felt. Now, to only tell Sibyl nothing was wrong and she should not fret. One day hope Kiche would return. Would he fret he had not met the new pups? Did he know? It only made her sigh.

Slowly she swallowed, and bobbed her head. "Yes, we told her how she came to us, and why we didn't speak of it sooner." She let the words fall there, trying to smother the pain of it all. It had been so long since Jaysyek had seen her, she had vanished without a word. It was mirrored back in the silver pools. El had been close to the children, and had seemed to hit it off with the mountain leader. Jayse half wished no one else was here, except Elettra as she had missed her very much.She would not hate her guard for doing his job. He had no idea, and she didn't expect him too. Heart feeling flooded, she once more bobbed her head in agreement. If he would come so be it.The younger lady said her goodbyes, realizing Jaysyek was far from harming Elettra. The thought had never crossed her mind and never would. Politely gave a jerk of her head, but did not watch her leave. She waited for the ginger man, another part of her world.

When he came she would hear him by his running path, and heavy steps upon the snow. So slowly she turned her head taking him in with a long look seeing that his last journey had taken a toll on him. The way back to Relic Lore. How far had Lettie gone? She hid her questions, turned her gaze and he would greet Elettra like a low dog among wolves. Nothing to be done about it, when his fiery eyes fell upon her she offered him a warm gaze. He looked elated to see her, if she would always be the symbol of home. "Aw Kiche, I am happy to see you live as will Sibyl, she had a start of a grin, having missed him to and most grateful. Swiftly her face changed, and her voice was lit with mother's want and worry. "Arlette is not coming back, is she?"

Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Shade was the silent stone at Elettra's side, to which only so often would the dark woman's attention turn to him. He remained solid, watchful and content to be there if only to make sure nothing went wrong during this meeting. For this, Elettra grew more and more thankful of her guardian, whom seemed to be content to due just this - guard. Jaysyek's thanks and comment on her abilities sent Elettra's tail to waver - back and forth lightly as a sign of her appreciation to the woman, despite the trails which had separated them long ago.
And then Kiche arrived. Hurried, as though his very life depended on it and surely, he would have thought it was depending on it. He threw himself at her feet and she stood their, shadowing the withered corpse of a wolf he had one been. He was skin and bones - nothing to which could be blamed on Elettra's part. Though he was not free to feed from the pack's caches, he held the ability to hunt for his own, this much was true. Elettra couldn't remember seeing even rogues looking this pathetic during the winter and it led the Leader to wonder if he was even bothering to do the deed of hunting for himself even if it did mean his life. She had not taken her wrath out on him in too long, had not punished him for the crimes which made her still shun him to this day and yet still, the horrors of the world lay upon him as though she had.
Elettra takes a step back from the groveling Kiche, speaking not to him, though diverting her attention to Jaysyek as she questioned her lowest about her daughter. Elettra's attention shifted between the pair, silently, eager of the answers as much so. Though deep down, Elettra felt as though any information on Alexander would be lost.
Played by Sarah who has 290 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kiche

An angel's song floated above him.She was so much higher above him in both posture and rank and goodness that the song might as well have come from Heaven. Thoughtlessly, his eyes rose from the ground as if lifted by the desire to look upon the kingdom of God.

"Aw Kiche, I am happy to see you live as will Sibyl.

His heart ached to hear these words, and yet it was not the first time he had heard them. So often had he abandoned and returned to her, and yet she never turned him a way. She greeted him with the same little smile and the same words. And this was why he had not come back to her. He could not hurt her again. He could not see that smile get smaller and smaller and more broken until it vanished away entirely. He was a sinner. Even if he loved her he would hurt her. Oh Jayse. How he longed to go home with her and race through the widely spaced cedar trees and know her children. He could smell them on her, her new litter. There was never a deeper sadness in his heart. He wondered what their names were.

And suddenly that burgeoning smile was gone. Fearfully, his eyes fell back to the ground, not wanting to see his pagan angel so sad and lost. No. Lettie was not coming back. For several long moments, Kiche felt as if he were fumbling around in the darkness looking for a teacup with which to drain and ocean. How could he ease the painfulness of what he was going to say? Was there any way to make it a little easier to hear? How much could he say? Where would he start? In this time of need, his eyes flickered to Elettra, as if to ask for help. But... no. She was his judge, not his guide. She did not know this tale. But she would.

"Well. I went after her... like, like you told me to do." Well, that much was evident. But Kiche had never had a way with words. He had always been tripped up by his stuttering and stammering. "She's... I guess it's about a two weeks journey from here. It's away on the coast. They live... by this immense lake... so big you can't even see the other side and the water is salty. It's... It's so beautiful there, Jayse... Lettie loved it... and you'd love it too," These words spilled off his tongue faster and faster. He was finally gaining momentum. Maybe it would be enough to get the rest of the story out of him.

"She. She loves it too much to leave. I stayed there for awhile, you know... to see if she was alright. The wolves there... the wolves there don't like me..." This part was hard to explain, for he didn't truly understand it himself. "They're like me. Sort of... only they're not like me. They believe like me... but they believe other things. Different things.... I don't know if Lettie believes them too... but she seemed at home there..."

His voice tapered off into a whine and he paused for a long time, staring at the ground.

"She didn't need me anymore"

He felt as if his heart would cave in, "She said I should go home."

Instead he was in Willow Ridge.

(This post was last modified: Jan 31, 2013, 05:11 AM by Kiche.)
[Image: Kiche-porcisig2.jpg]
like my art? comission me!
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer

Shade watched this as it unfolded, it was quite interesting to watch. He remained submissive, keeping his tail under Elettra's, but above Kiche's now that he was not the least dominant here. He had to finish his patrol after this, and he didn't want to leave. He believed that he should stay here as he was a guardian, he had no doubt that Elettra could take care of her self, but he also didn't trust Kiche much. He let his eyes gaze over at Kiche as he explained, he had so many questions, but now was not the time for that. A two week journey? He had his ears relaxed, not erect, for he hid his anger for Kiche.

He had no movements, his eyes gazed at the leader, but he dared not lock eyes with her. Nor Elettra either. Jaysyek both were leaders and they deserved more respect then that. He was not to a point like that where he would intentionally challenge either of them. He respected his alpha too much for that. The sun was in his eyes, he squinted a bit. He listened closely and wondered who they were talking about. He had been many places and met many wolves, he had never heard of Arlette.

He knew the winter was coming, it worried him a bit, he knew of Elettra and Koda not being mates. So what would happen when breeding season came? Would they have pups in the ridge, or would Elettra remain as she was and not have any love what-so-ever?

[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall

Kiche to think of him, want to take him home she tried not to do so much. He was here because part of him must want to be, and in the end maybe Elettra would see his crimes as paid. After all she had wanted them to get along, right? Old memories in her mind wanted to surface, but she kept them dim. Golden and blue eyes merely took in he was pretty well. It was one of the better times she had found him. Kiche really was changing for the better. In fact Jaysyek found it hard to remember who he had been at times just because of the immense difference. It did seem like it had been ages ago. Her first litter, and now she had her second. He was quiet, not asking, but did the question spark in those fiery irises? She instantly decided to hold back, feeling he would meet them one day and she didn't need to tell him about them.

Jaysyek knew there would be words she did not want to hear, but that didn't mean she didn't need them. She did, very much. She just had to know, had to have something of assurance. She had never got to tell her good bye, never gotten the chance to fix things and make them right. If Arlette had what she wanted Jayse could be happy for her. It was quiet, the little calm before something begins. She had not thought how hard it was for him, not until he seemed more meek with a lingering determination to accomplish what probably couldn't be. Jayse couldn't have Lettie back, and Kiche couldn't make that happen. She could live with it all, and she hoped he would see he had done what she had asked and it counted a lot. If it were not for him she would have nothing from this particular heart string.

The ginger man started, and it did bring a smile to her face. A new place, much like her original home by the sea, and she could imagine her bright, yellow eyed daughter loving this vast lake. The rest she wasn't sure how she felt. Like him but not? It sounded something to worry about, but Kiche did have a different way of looking at things. It tore at her old sadness, and new sadness when he voiced his own remorse. Jayse dared than to brush her muzzle against his crown. She knew the feeling too well. Why he had returned made a heavy sigh depart. He was not home. Again she fought to ask him, to plead for him to come with her. White tail twitched behind her hocks, and she gave her friend a final nudge, reluctantly pulling away. "Thank you Kiche," she murmured softly holding back a lot more. It would be hard to walk away from him, but she must. "Come by some time. I know the newest need to meet you," and she hung tight to the smile she carried. White crown directed to her darkened friend, "You as well El," she added because it was strange without her there too. Jaysyek respectfully dipped her head, and headed back to the Hollow before she could ask Kiche to follow.

{end}