(See All?) Announcements
645 Users Online
Bing, Google

How Did I Get Here? — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

Not too long after his call for one of the alphas, he was not surprised to see Athena making her way towards them, in his peripheral vision, and when she did, his head automatically scooped down into a bow, before straightening back up, his tail obviously lower than it had been prior. It wasn’t too long, but it was definitely clear that it was lower than his lady’s dominant stance. When her fur brushed against his, the comfort of having another pack mate near was comforting, mainly because he had seen so few of them lately. His low voice greeted her with utmost respect, “Lady Athena.”

Ever since he had arrived in Poison Path, the white lady had been leading them and Ash had stood by her side through everything, making sure he was there to help her when she needed him, along with taking care of Bella whenever needed, or if she wanted some attention or playtime. Right now was not the time for such thoughts, however, the glance to Athena’s leg would not go forgotten by him. The limp had been bothering the alpha and he was going to be sure to encourage her to go see Chantille soon…if only things could have been different…in truth, the pack needed another healer to come see the broken one, just to have a check up visit.

When the voices of the two female’s were lifted to his ears, Ash’s full attention was on his alpha, guarding and protecting her. Navar seemed to be quite a nice girl, but if she made one wrong move towards Athena, the guardian would be on her in milliseconds. When he request was given up to Athena, he briefly wondered if she would be given a task…many of the other members had, save Kamota…though his case had been quite odd and the large brown brute found himself longing for Ava and Treena to return again…her shook off the thoughts though, he needed to remain focused.

I think I've finally seen the light..in you.
Played by Arya who has 547 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Athena Moon
Just wanted to get this thread done with so we could move on.(: You are welcome to reply in the big thread with Naira coming back to claim the puppies when it is our turn to post. <3

She sensed that this winter was going to be harsher than before, this being her second winter here. Her Artic heritage on her father’s side aided her, but the weather still crept its way through her thick fur. The woman before, looking about the same age as herself, looked well rounded with features that screamed speed and stamina almost like Ava’s had. Athena truly missed her black cloaked friend. With Ava’s disappearance, it made Athena the only remaining founding member of Poison Path. It broke her heart to think of such, but it was the truth. But, perhaps this woman could become what Ava had. However, Ava would never be able to be replaced.

The woman’s submission was acceptable and her words seemed true. With winter upon them, it would be foolish to refuse another to help them through even if it’s till spring. They needed all the help they could get, especially if one was a hunter. With a nod, Athena made her decision, “Very well. Could I assume that your skill would be of hunting?” Her fiery eyes looking the woman over one more time, before stepping forward to grasp her muzzle with her own, making her an official poisoned wolf. “Welcome to Poison Path, I am Athena and I assume you have met my head Guardian Ash here.” She said, glancing over towards the burly man before returning back towards Navar. “Tlarx, my mate, leads beside me. And you would be?” Her last question hung in the air until she was answered. She continued on, looking over at Ash as she spoke her last words, “Ash, would you show her around?” She questioned, a smile forming on her ebony lips. And with that, the White Queen turned and continued on with her patrol.

{exit}
(This post was last modified: Jan 03, 2013, 01:00 PM by Athena.)
|| Ash is welcome to make an appearance in any thread. ||
Played by Rebel who has 48 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Navar Notie
Ooc: Okay, thanks <3

Navar was surprised to find herself quickly accepted and with a grasp of her muzzle she was indeed now a Poison Path member. A small tinge of pride welled inside her chest as Athena looked her over and easily observed she was a hunter. The female guessed they might have been short in their cache or well skilled hunters, but nonetheless she was now a member and offering her services. She remained quiet as the alpha turned to Ash with a small smile. The first expression she saw cross her face, and she asked him to show Navar around. The cream colored lady sat quietly, and only looked up to Ash once Athena was gone. She was ready to take her tour.

{exit}