581 Users Online
Bing, Google

Your love pours down on me, surrounds me like a waterfall — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Abbie who has 106 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rosealia Slayer
~ Timeline ; after this thread: Glad you Came.~
Her tiny figure shook with every pawstep. She slowly sat down. Her fur was still muddy, but dry, as she hadn't bothered to clean herself. By her shape, you could probably tell she hadn't eaten in a while. She shook her small toffee head in attempt to shake the headache, but it obviously just made it worse. Rose whined painfully. Her tail curled in between her legs as she crept underneath a snow-covered willow tree. Her body slowly collapsed. She fell into a brown little ball. Rosealia Fox hadn't felt crappier in her entire five year life, with the exception of her father's death.

She blamed herself for all of this. If she hadn't met Valiant, or if she could control her emotions better, then she and Shade would be perfectly fine. Her mind blurred off track for a few moments, and she was extremely dizzy. It was so bad that she thought she would vomit, and to prevent this, she closed her eyes for what seemed like hours.

As Rose came to her senses and the dizziness subsided, the young girl came to a conclusion that was just a little tired. She laid there for a long time, but the temperature was forbidding her from peaceful resting. The snow ached her brittle bones, and she was still shaking insanely. Oh, how she yearned for a way out of this nightmare-ish hell. If she slept, maybe the headache would go away. Everything would go away. Like magic or something.

She yawned painfully and let out a whimper of complaint. She had an extreme loss of energy, which just wasn't usual. It was like she couldn't move. Her bones felt like iron weights as she shifted her position, tucking her nose between her inner thigh and stomach. Her body created a warmth that satisfied her for a while, and sleep finally paid her a visit.

(This post was last modified: Jan 03, 2013, 03:04 AM by Rosealia.)
user posted image

WILLOW RIDGE FOREVAH!
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Shade had run after Rosealia, careful to make sure that it wasn't too noticeable. He wasn't sure what he'd done, so he wanted to ask and apologize. He followed the scent back to Willow Ridge, his home. They're home, and the pack they served. him as second, her as third. "Rose, I'm so sorry, I hadn't meant to get too close, I was trying to make sure you were okay." He said, looking at her as he found collapsed and she appeared to be hungry. He'd hunt for her after she responded. He knew secretly that it could all end here, or they could repair here. But after this, there was no staying how it was right now.

Shade's tail flickered around a bit as he sat down near her, but not nearly as close. He eventually was sitting there, watching to make sure she was okay. She was upset and he blamed himself for being stupid. "If Koda really can't lead anymore. I'll need you more then ever Rose. I don't care if it's as my friend or as my mate! I'll have to lead and what am I suppose to do? I cannot do this alone and I can only tell Elettra so much. But a true friend, or a mate, I can tell them everything. I need you Rose." He said, whining almost in a pitiful voice. since he'd won the rank challenge with Reed, he was second. If Koda could not lead, he would be next in line.

He hid his face to hide his emotions. He loved her, and didn't want her to feel pressured by him, his eyes and mind screaming at everyone around her while his muzzle stayed shut. The smalled scar on his muzzle, just noticeable, from when Elettra had hit him out of anger. It shown through, the only flaw in his natural body on his entire face, body in general too. It was the only scar he'd ever received, the only physical scar that was. He had plenty of emotional scars from his childhood.

[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Inactive No Rank
Rosealia Slayer
Rosealia was in deep sleep, but his words startled her awake. The dizziness came back, and she hacked up her stomach fluids. Right there. It would've been food if she had eaten anything recently. But she was practically starving now. The headache still hadn't gone away completely, being that she had only slept for a few moments. The words that her mate spoke blurred in her head. She shivered in the cold and coughed, and on the snow revealed green mucus with a rusty red tinge. She sat up and laid back. Her chest hurt with every breath. Shade was always so sincere, but none of the words made sense to her at that moment. The only thing she could catch was "I need you Rose." from all of it.

Finally, her eyes and ears caught up to the present. She gave a weak grimace, but she struggled to get words out. "Shade, I love you. I want to be by your side..I fucked up.." Her words were cut off by another vomit, and then she flopped back down onto her side. Oh, how it ached! Her chest was tight and it pained to breathe at all. Her stomach was flipping and doing back handsprings in her throat.

She laid her head down in the snow and everything blurred again as she looked up at Shade desperately. She had forgotten where she left off a few minutes ago. She didn't dare speak any more. It hurt too much to bare. The young girl winced. Her breaths came out in short puffs as Rose continued to shiver and cough.

(This post was last modified: Jan 03, 2013, 03:59 AM by Rosealia.)
user posted image

WILLOW RIDGE FOREVAH!
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Shade didn't care if she'd fucked up or anything, he'd fucked up in life too. He went and nuzzled her gently. "You need food, your throwing up because you need food. I'll be right back Rose, I promise." He said running off, scenting everything as he went, hoping to catch a vole. His eyes darted to the side at the scent of a vole. He crouched down in his hunter's crouch and stalked it carefully. his tail gently floating above the snow, this was for his mate, this was for his love. He narrowed his eyes and raced for it. Barely catching it and killing it. He went back via his paw marks in the snow. He laid the vole down and sat beside her. "I've fucked up too Rosealia, it's okay. I don't care." He said, gently nuzzling the food towards her. "I love you." He whispered to her.

He had averted all his attention to her and what she needed to say. She had been throwing up, perhaps he should find Kyrie or Elettra? No time, he tried to diagnose the problem, but he was no good with medicine. His eyes fluttered from side to side. Nothing he could think of. "All I really care about is you. I love you." He said, he was so happy she had said she loved him. She wanted to be by his side. It meant they could fix what they had broken. they were really meant for each other. His sister had been right, if you love something, set it free, if it comes back then it was meant to be.

His tail gently curled around her in comfort. He had no idea how to help with the vomiting and his best guess was that she was starving and her body was revolting. This was the only thing he could think of, other then the fact they'd repaired they're relationship. All it took was a bit of time, for Shade, he'd give her an eternity, just for her to say she loved her. She was his angel. His love, she was his.

Inactive No Rank
Rosealia Slayer
Rosealia tried to shake her head and tell him that he was wrong. No...I'm not hungry.. She thought, but he had already left. When he came back, he affectionately set a vole or something down by her side. She was too tired to check. The scent of the food made her sick more, so she just vomited more. But when she was done hacking up her insides, Rose snuggled up to Shade and tried to talk to him. "I know, but this one was bad, Shade. I..." She coughed, but pulled herself together and twisted around to look at him. "I failed to realize it for a long time. I ignored you, and avoided you until I couldn't take it anymore. I snapped, and I took it all out on you. It was wrong." The woman murmured, nuzzling her nose into his chocolate brown fur.

She stopped shivering, and her eyes closed for a long time. Her short breaths indicated that she wasn't fully asleep yet. She listened to his heartbeat and a smile formed on her lips. She intertwined her coffee-colored tail with his chocolate one. She peacefully lay by his side. Her wheezing, coughing, and vomiting stopped. She couldn't shake the fact that she was a screw-up. Not meant to be born. But she could say that their relationship was fixed for now.

user posted image

WILLOW RIDGE FOREVAH!
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
My gameplan----- Finish this thread, PM Han and Vami to get a thread to treat Rose

Shade looked at her compassionately, his eyes sprinkled with curiosity. He didn't care what she'd done, all that mattered was that she fixed it by herself. She was stronger then she realized. "We'll talk about it later, for now, get some rest my love. I'll find Kyrie or Elettra, your sick." He said in a small little tone. He glanced at her, things were fixed for now, and hopefully for a long time to come. They'd pushed past the adversities this situation had created and it was more then he could have possibly hoped for, this was his lady. Rosealia he was his lady, he'd hurt anyone who dared to take her from him. He was selfish of his lady.

Shade had to prioritize his events, the possibility of her being extremely sick was high. He would call for them, but alas if he did that, Rose might not fall asleep. He knew she needed sleep, she looked really tired. His thoughts swayed back to when he told Nia of her make. Rose and told him to go away, but she was confused. She needed him here, right now. He looked at her and rested his head on her briefly. Not a tear from the wolf's face. Then again, wolves couldn't cry.

Shade glanced up at the sky, oh how beautiful it was this day, it made his heart feel warmer inside. He nuzzled her gently, trying to get her to sleep. His eyes glancing around as her silent guardian. Her silent guardian would always be there for her, no matter what.

Inactive No Rank
Rosealia Slayer
"We'll talk about it later, for now, get some rest my love. I'll find Kyrie or Elettra, your sick." He was trying to keep her from getting worse, and she understood. Yet Rosealia couldn't help but ask another question. She didn't want to stop talking to him at all. His voice was soft and soothing to her..It was her medicine. She grinned and wheezed a little, but she shrugged it off to talk. "Shade. When I'm better, I want to challenge Skana for second position." She softly implied, leaning up to nuzzle his soft, furry neck and to take in his scent. Her senses raged with the realization that Shade would have to stay away from her in Spring. Her heart lurched with the thought of being away from him for a whole entire season.

It was for the best, though. Rose picked up her head and let out a sickly whine before slowly laying down to listen for his response. She wondered if he would support the idea at all. He did it, but she knew that chances were: she couldn't do it. Her brown fur was ruffled by the icy cold wind. She longed to be in the warm comfort of the infirmary or something. Somewhere where Rose could lay down and not be troubled like the blankets of snow underneath her shoulders.

user posted image

WILLOW RIDGE FOREVAH!
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
(Completely cheesyness!)

I threw a wish in a well, don't ask me I'll ever tell....

Shade looked at her, he had to admit it was a bit of a shock for the huntress to challenge Skana. However he always respected her choices. "I'm glad, and I'll be there to support you. I'll always be there Rose." He promised her, his eyes full of compassion, solely compassion. he was always there for he, he'd prove it every day of his life. He'd do anything she asked, he'd go away when she didn't want to talk to him, he'd be there to lift her up when she was down.He was a guardian of his faith, she was his faith. His one sole partner in the universe. He'd go to the ends of the earth just to reach her. He'd do anything to be with her. Even if it was as far as to kill everyone he'd never loved {except her}.

If happy ever after did exist, it would be calling like this...

Sure his thoughts at the moment were extreme, but that was truly how in love he was. He nuzzled her. "Come, I'll help you to some place tat is dry. Not here, it's too cold." He said, he tried to help her up. He cared for her safety, he needed a medic as soon as he could get one. He needed to get to Elettra or Kyrie. they were the most skilled medics in the pack. He wouldn't let himself fail on her, she needed help. He knew that he needed to get her to the infirmary. He had to hurry too, for he knew a sick wild could die.

I'm yours...
Inactive No Rank
Rosealia Slayer
"I'm glad, and I'll be there to support you. I'll always be there Rose." Rosealia smiled weakly as her vision blurred, and her amber eyes slowly squinted. Yes, he would be there for her. Her pelt tingled with unexpected warmth as his nose met with her fur. She heard him say something, but she couldn't tell what he said. She slowly heaved her little figure up, leaning on the chocolate brown shape looming before her. Shivering and coughing, Rose felt herself fall into his soft brown fur.

Guardian angel.

[ROSE EXIT[
user posted image

WILLOW RIDGE FOREVAH!