(See All?) Announcements
403 Users Online
Bing, Google

Journey to Pandora — Thicket of Secrets 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Han who has 28 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Orev Rain
As soon as he was done with his sentence he could feel he had hit a mark. If he didn't had to worry about being polite, neutral and adult-like he would have closed the distance between them so he could see and feel every little change outside and inside her body. It was this what made wolves so more interesting to him than others. Exactly this, the sudden change they could have. He had seen the most unexpected wolves change like from night to day. In those situations it gave him more trouble than he asked for but most fascinating. His smile widened just by a slight inch but it did. The opposite from how the jawline of Miss Nina tensed as she seemed to think whatever to tell him or not. Well it would be nice of her if she would tell the reason of his little enjoyment but she didn't have to if she not felt like it. He had already a little peek in Nina Reinier and with that he may crack the door open to see what's behind it.

Every smile, every little warm feeling or enjoyment he had so far faded in a split second. deserted us. Well that was a unwelcoming surprise. Looked like Miss Nina was not amused just like himself, softly spoken. Cold like ice and hard as diamond he looked down on her. A ironic laugh came out of his throat. 'Speaking about selfishness in it's top.' His tail took a sharp turn. Leaving your pack, they had to be kidding, were there more of this types in this land. It was disgusting. 'Don't take my advice wrong, I hate wolves who can't put business and personal aside to the core. If I say selfish..-' He thought about some examples. '-Don't please the crowd to be liked. You.. Miss Nina look like you have a good personality who would fight and willing to, die? If it's for someone or something precious. Don't. Let the fighting do by someone else. Not like you would do something like that.' Rain was actually pretty sure she wouldn't. But on the other hand, the Queen didn't had a so called fighting body. Or not anymore at least. Orev sighed as he looked at the not to be seen sky.'Just don't forget as a alpha you're the Queen and the Heart. If you're weak it has more effect on the pack than if a subordinate that is. You're life have to be more precious, precious enough to let wolves die for it. We can live without a leg not without the Heart.' His silver eyes softened as his head bent slightly to the left. His deep voice lingered with a bitter-sweet tone. 'Of course you will find a good middle path on your own, Miss Nina.'

Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok

No time was wasted it seemed, after her curt response. Aeylen and Ruiko leaving wasn’t something Nina liked to speak of often…in fact she didn’t like to hold onto the memory at all. It seemed her memory, as usual, never failed her though. The only thing that seemed to be keeping her together right now was her friends and her determination to not let them down. Rain’s words intrigued her though and she listened on to his words in an eerie silence, processing all the words that had to be said out of the other male. She probably had not had an actual conversation with another wolf in awhile, and it was nice. Just to be able to talk about things that hadn’t been said before, or she had been fearing. There was no more time for fear though…she would have to be strong, not weak and have easy spots to where others could jab at her…she would have to have a heart of stone.

Her tail flicked behind her like an angry snake. None of them had deserved what had been served to them, and Nina was going to make sure that somehow or another, it would all be resolved. With Orev’s final words her ears twitched. She could fight…to an extremely short extent. Her leg had caused her problems…the only thing that could give her a good outcome in a fight would have to have been her own strategies. It was one of the many good things that came out of observing everything that was happening around her. Though it took awhile to exactly form an idea in one’s head it was still a needed skill out in the harsh world, regardless of who it was up against. Nodding her head silently she spoke to him, "All in good time, will things by revealed. What is to become of yourself, Rain?" With this her emerald eye coolly watched over him, taking in his stature quietly in her mind.

It seems when you're around, my life is complete.
Played by Han who has 28 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Orev Rain
Miss Reinier, it looked like that she and her old packmates had quite some heartache because of their Leaders. He had heard many stories about failed leaders. Pain, chaos and many destroyed lives could be the consequences. However, and it seemed that this was Nina's case, some would become stronger out of this chaos. After the fall they step up as a stronger being. Miss reinier stepping up as a to be alpha if everything went well. Her avidity was promising, a good hook stone for a pack in making. Hopefully her founding members shared that avidity and made not use of it.

Her voice erupted his mind. Yes she was right. All of his thinking were just mere speculations based on impressions and facts. Keeping his personal wishes and hopes aside to persuade a good almost perfect analyse. It was his job, his task for live. There was nothing what could stop his ranting analysing mind even if he wanted to. Besides he was too stubborn and too old to change his live. Analysing had done more good for him than bad. But true you'll never be hundred percent right. Orev was satisfied with a mere 99%

His big shoulders make a shrugging movement. 'For now I'll invest in the land where I think I'll settle for a big period of my life. With that I'll see what kind of wolves lives in this area.' What kind of packs were in this land. Which were to his liking. Who was good enough to lead him or shall he lead by himself. There were many open options now his King was in a better land as the Prince was under his wing. He was free but freedom got many traps. Rain knew from himself he was a better follower than a King. Someone who would sit next to the game and pointed out the flaws rather than moving the pawns. Yes, he was someone like that. However, this period of his live. He now had the permanent choice. Would he again take a side or would he go and fulfil his own desires first. 'What comes after that, completely depends on my needs and wishes.' His silver eyes looked down on the cool gaze. 'Does that satisfy your question Miss Nina?'

Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
OOC: You can post or archive. <3

The golden brown healer nodded her head and listened to the other wolf as he patiently answered her questions. He seemed respectable enough and she dearly hoped that she would be seeing more of him another day. Her head soon tilted towards the thickets, as if she were hearing another call for her, before her good eye drifted back towards Orev. "It is time for me to take my leave. I need to check in on my family. It is a pleasure meeting you, sir," she spoke kindly before dipping her head to them. She then turned and weaved her way through the bushes, as if she were a snake, and her thick tail soon disappeared into the thick thorn bushes.

She had much preparations to prepare for, and she definitely needed to go see Koda to have their little reunion. She knew that it was almost time. Sloane would come with her and she would make sure the rest of the group knew where they were headed. She didn’t want them to worry, and she certainly didn’t want them to worry that she had forgotten and left them. It was almost time for them to form…she could feel it in her bones.

It seems when you're around, my life is complete.