(See All?) Announcements
535 Users Online
Bing, Google

Swollen Waters — Iridescent Lagoon 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

"Mmm... Yeah I know four wolves from that pack and all four of them were good honest wolves. Very respectful too. One of them is even my best friend. She's the healer of their pack." Narimé had many things to thank the wolves of the mountain for. She wished that one day she could repay them for their kindness and good deeds. However right now she had no way of doing such a thing besides perhaps bringing back fresh prey to them and leaving it on the border.

Glad for the company after their short hunt Narimé smiled but shook her head. She was pretty sure Elettra wouldn't like having a loner crossing their border even if she was helping to bring back food to their caches.

"No no don't worry I can carry a bunch myself. No You can keep the rest of it. You need it a lot more than I do.." She strode over then paused rocking on her long limbs. Dipping her silvery head Nari began chewing off a large chunk of meat along with the bone. It would be a good meal for someone back at the pack. If only they had fresh deer meat more often. I bet this will be gone within the day... She commented to herself while cutting with sharp incisors at a tough tendon.

It wasn't long after Narimé finished scissoring away at the meat when she felt the fur on her spine lift. Pausing during her task the silver hunter swiveled her ears trying to catch unknown or dangerous noises. The sound of wings flapping made her swing her head around. So it was you who was watching us? She noted an oddly quiet raven staring down at them from atop an oak tree. The coal black bird stared into her eyes unafraid of the wolf. All it wanted was the meal she was holding.

"Okay well I'm going to leave you with him.. the little creeper in the tree, and you two can feast on this for a few days maybe. It was really great to meet you. If you ever want to hunt again just call for me. I'm usually roaming around outside the pack territory hunting or scouting for food." She then picked up the hunk of flesh which consisted of a number of ribs sticking out between her jaws at either side. The the gray wolf dipped her head good bye, eyed the silent raven once more and began padding slowly back to her packs territory.

(Exit Narimé)

Played by Namara who has 29 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Damayanti Abhilasha

Damayanti smiled and gave a nod, so this women also knew a few of the poisoned ones. She knew that Ash was respectful, and she was happy to hear that the others were the same. They were her fall back pack. If she couldn't find one to top them, she would seek entry there. She wondered if the female was just not wanting to be with her when she denied help. "Alright, if you insist." She agreed to the females demands. She saw the raven watching them. A smile as she watched it as carefully as it watched her, it might make a good meal.

She jumped and it flew off, a smile as she took the rest of her part and started to carry it off. She had tried to put it on her back, but decided that might not be best. She dragged it, she found a nearby cave. That was a good place for her to rest. She put it in the back of the cave, taking a bit more meat, until she was full and she drifted to sleep. A peaceful dream, of her, in a strong pack where the alphas don't take shit. A good pack that she was a loyal hunter to. Most importantly, a place to call home.

Maybe she could visit Narime again, maybe if no one would have her, she could seek out refuge in the pack Narime belonged to. What had she called the pack, Willow Ridge? Damay could not remember. Dream on little one, dream on. Her dreams whispered to her.

(End)
(This post was last modified: Feb 09, 2013, 07:27 PM by Damayanti.)
All Tangled In the Roots of my past