(See All?) Announcements
720 Users Online
Bing, Neo, Google

Watching streaks of fire stain the sky — Whisper Marsh 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Abbie who has 106 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rosealia Slayer
Rosealia couldn't help but smile at his question. It was one that could be answered in so many different ways. Her tail swished and she rolled her eyes. "Well, you see, most of the wolves came from different areas..We're all different. She paused, flicking her ears thoughtfully. "Some of us won't bother with you, and some of us won't think twitch before ripping your face off." She explained softly. To her, it didn't matter. There was no real way to describe the wolves of Relic Lore any other way than she just did. Her spine chilled. My nose must be growing icicles out here.. Her paws were going to to get cracked if she kept wandering around in the snow like this. Her tail flicked at the end tiredly. Her eyes averted to Shade, and she smiled, wondering what he would say. Taking a deep breath that burned her lungs, she refrained from sticking her tongue out and sticking it on a willow tree. She wondered if it would stick.

Probably.

Her mind wandered to the sky. Tiny snowflakes were falling on their pelts, catching tot the hairs that were sticking out. She smiled, and her pink tongue ran across her freezing cold maw. She could remember how much it snowed where she used to live. Her heart raced with the sensation of being curled up to her mother as a pup, and then her father as a young wolf. Her heart skipped a beat, then broke in two. She hid her emotions quite well..better than she usually did.
(This post was last modified: Dec 31, 2012, 06:36 PM by Rosealia.)
user posted image

WILLOW RIDGE FOREVAH!
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Shade nodded as Rosealia spoke. In truth, it hurt to be near her and have her try to avoid him. He knew she probably didn't want to talk to her. So he gazed a Phineas, examining the male for possibilities of being in the pack. "Most are kinder, there are a few to watch out for however. You get on they're bad side and there's no way to get off of it." He said, it wasn't really a some like term. But it was a majority were nice and a select few grouped together where just rude and vicious.

Shade wanted to name them off, those rude fiends that always gave him a hard time. But they were pack mates so he couldn't. First there was Kanosak, the rude male thought Shade was weakening the pack. This did not bode well with Shade because of the fact that he was the only one doing his job as a Guardian now a days. Then there was Elettra, who wasn't really on the list, but she was always watching him. Then of course there were others. the nicer ones would definitely be Narime, Rose and Koda. Himself he guessed he could include, but he had bad moments too.

His tail swished gently from side to side as he glanced at Rose then back to Phineas. He wondered what there was to this, was there something more or something less. "Perhaps you would like to check out Willow Ridge sometime? We could meet you on the borders and give a call to our alpha, Elettra." He said because he knew that Elettra was the one to accept people into the pack, not Koda.

[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Played by Rachel who has 473 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Phineas Argyris
Thanks for the thread guys. <3

Amusement drifted to the male’s gaze at the roll of the she-wolf’s eyes. Whether it was because she believed his question to be silly, or the answer, he was uncertain. Still, she humored him, and for that he was grateful. His ears cupped forward as she spoke, and he was slightly surprised at the answer. He had almost expected most of the valley’s inhabitants to be born within the area, not coming from the outside, like he supposedly was. He offered her a nod, not fazed by her subtle warning – face ripping.

The darker male also offered insight, followed with an invitation to his pack lands. Phineas blinked to this, not expecting such an outcome. “Thank you for the offer, but I will decline. I am uncertain if my travels have ended or not,” he responded, offering a half-hearted smile in the male’s direction. His life had changed drastically – never before had he considered leaving Asphodel Meadows for a new home, and yet here he was. If he was to settle and build himself a new life, he had best do it properly.

With a flick of his ivory tail, the male stretched his figure leisurely, his muzzle bowing down to the couple gratefully. “Thank you for your time, both of you,” he murmured respectfully, his large figure straightening now. “I believe I’ll be on my way now. There’s never any rest for a lone wolf who wishes to survive,” he surmised, releasing a low sigh that could have been mistaken for a chuckle. “Take care.” With that, the ivory male turned, weaving his way along the stretch of lands before him. Exploration was a key to knowledge, and he had much ground to cover and little time to do it.