(See All?) Announcements
555 Users Online
Bing

Reconnoiter — Poison Path 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

His eyes were flashing and it were as if all he was seeing was red. Anger was welling up deep within him, begging him to tear lose and take a life. He knew that was his father’s gene speaking, and he pushed it away, knowing that bloodshed was the last thing that was needed on the lands of Poison Path. His anger was a dangerous thing, and he silently channeled Nina’s calmness to situations when it came to things like so. He listened to Kamota’s words, his blood boiling by the second and his tail and fur rising with every word. It was obvious that if the male was ordered to do something, that it was definitely suppose to be done. Now that Tlarx was gone and Ava and so many others, it was time that the wolves who slacked starting working harder. And so, when the male finished and submitted, going down to the utmost respect he could give to Ash, it was when the guardian snarled. It was loud, echoing throughout the mountain they called home, filled with anger, and if one listened and knew him well enough, like Belladonna or Athena, perhaps they would have heard the underlying pain.

He then spoke, his tone dangerous and threatening, “If I tell you to do something, it obviously means that you have to do it. If you want to go for the title of hunter go for it, but you still have to do the patrol that were ordered and scheduled. Work harder. The large male huffed, his green eyes staring upon the much smaller form of the cowering man. He didn’t know what he wanted to do about the situation, but he also didn’t want to discourage the man with what he wanted to do with his life. With a sigh, he spoke again, “I will take over your evening shift so after your morning and mid day ones you have time to hunt…but if I ever find you slacking off again, I will personally skin you, am I clear? He didn’t even wait for an answer before he disappeared into the shadows of the mountain, continuing on his interrupted patrol. With a shake of his head he went on, unsure of why he had even shown mercy.

I think I've finally seen the light..in you.
Played by Namara who has 66 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Kamota Aurora

Kamota gave a fearful nod to Ash, but Ash seemed to calm himself later on. It made Kamota wonder if Ash was bi-polar. That or the male that was higher of rank was just moody. “Yes Ash.” He said, he went to head back to the den for a little bit a think of how to work out the scheduling issues that he had been having. He kept wondering if that was all pack life was, if it was just one patrol after another. Pack life had seemed so grand that he needed to experience it. Now he wasn’t so sure. He was loyal one-hundred and forty percent, if not more, to Poison Path. But the cracks seemed to not be filled.

His sister had shown up as a new wolf, a wolf that would stand up for Kamota rather then beat him into the rubble. Tenzin, his brother, had shown up as the same wolf the asshole was and still was at the moment. He loved his sister who was redeeming herself to him and he absolutely hated Tenzin who was just sickening and evil. The male was twisted; Kamota would think that he was even low enough to kill Kamota. He needed to stop things now. Perhaps he could go up to the mountains, have a little duel to see who it was that actually deserved the title of an honorable fighter. Which one of the Laylani brothers actually deserved the title of the best fighter? No, he wasn’t a Laylani, he would never be anymore.

{End}
[Image: Kamota-sig01.png]
-Like a phoenix, I rise from the ashes.-
~Anger is a short madness.