(See All?) Announcements
537 Users Online
Bing, Google

Let The Sun Eclipse You — The Wildwood 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Shade grinned as he spoke, it would be soon and that pleased him. He needed to get his family a home soon, as soon as possible. A pregnant mate was not necessarily easy to deal with alone. The hormones of the female body were an odd thing to him. He had to be honest in saying that he didn’t like them at all. His tail swayed from side to side. ”I look forward to seeing you in such times, I could help you if you’d like. I know what it’s like to be missing a family member; it feels like pure torture in searching for them.” He said, it was the truth from the bottom of his heart. He knew what it was like; he had felt it with Shadowstorm when he searched for her. If his pups or his mate were to go missing, he would feel the same with them as well.

Shade was still smiling, hoping to see the male soon and get a pack up. He was trying as hard as he could, but he did not think that it could happen yet. The falls was a place to live, relax and let fall. He himself embraced the majestic views. He wouldn’t necessarily call it a secret waterfall; it was easy to access, based off the side of the Mountains of Dire. Perhaps the word sunrise fit it better? That was it, the way the sunlight reflected off it, it made it beautiful. Names were important to, he thought about the surroundings and they also made him wonder, ponder everything. He would have to think about it more.

(Sure! You can respond and we can end it there if you want)
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Played by Melorama who has 205 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ace Caravello

A grin crossed the grey males' face as Shade spoke. He knew that the smaller male would certainly help him, but he couldn't subject his new friend to that. He wasn't sure how long it would take, and didn't want him separated from his mate.

"There is no need to come with me, although it would certainly be helpful. But I can't lead you away from your mate, it would be selfish of me. So I must go on alone."

Ace didn't like the prospect of taking Shade on an adventure, while leaving his mate behind by herself. But he knew the smaller male would come with him, if he wanted to.

Shifting his light grey gaze back to Shade, the grey male dipped his head before speaking. "I will try and return as soon as possible. Whether that be a day or more. When I do find Jasmine, I will meet up with you over the mountains."

With that, Ace turned his large, grey and white bulk around and padded into the welcoming forest. He stopped briefly, turning his head to look back at Shade. A smile crossed his lips before he resumed his walk to who knows where with one thing on his mind. To find his sister.

{Exit}
(This post was last modified: Apr 13, 2013, 01:19 PM by Ace.)