725 Users Online
Bing, Finley

Would you forgive me love? — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Abbie who has 106 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Rosealia Slayer
[words: 293]

He wouldn't let her go that easy. He started out quite innocently; telling her that there was no reason to apologize to him. She closed her mouth in shock. Writing laws was something that this girl had never gotten to do, as she had always been a follower of sorts. Her mind reversed and she wasn't sure what to say at that point. "C-continue the Slayer line?" Her face heated up. The line....having pups was a big commitment. Of course, Rose knew that she also had a promise to a certain Dark queen back at home. "We would have to leave Willow Ridge..." Good job, master of the obvious..I would have to break my oath to Elettra. There was no doubt in Rose's mind that the queen would be after their heads when she learned of their treasonous plans. Tail swishing uncertainly, the girl glanced to the side. She was so indecisive..

Finally, she forced her gaze to meet his. She closed her eyes for a few moments. Was he serious, or just playing with her heart? No. Shade wasn't that kind of wolf. "Shade Slayer, everyday, you never fail to take my heart and hold it in your paws. I will always be yours. I will never fall victim to the bind of a pack that is not ours," her eyes opened and she smiled, "You and I, we shall contribute to your family rightfully." Rose shoved all thoughts of consequence from her mind. If she could not progress forward with their relationship, then she would eliminate the ropes that held her back from her life, whoever they were.
Her smile sort of faded as he mentioned a place that he wanted to share with her. Nodding sort of reluctantly, she waited for him to lead.

[/quote]
user posted image

WILLOW RIDGE FOREVAH!
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer

Shade smiled as she told that she would go with him to the end. "Willow Ridge is my first pack, but not my home. We must gather our own supporters and rise a pack of our own. Let us go." He said to her, nudging her gently, licking her ear before he started trotting off. She should follow him, after all they were heading to a place he called magical. A waterfall, he'd met a loner there once, he had also fallen into the water. That was besides the point though.

The season in which they could breed was near, Elettra would be watching them closer then usual no doubt, but that was all. They would leave Willow Ridge, their scent would fade without a word and they would not, and could not return. In this, they were loners and they would always be. It was to the falls, then follow the trail. They would find members and create a pack, hopefully as far from the Ridge as they could go.

His tail wagged as he walked and his chocolate brown eyes were filled with pride and joy. Sure he was betraying his first pack, but he no longer called it home. It was just Willow Ridge to him, it was more of a prison and today was his release date. e felt free. That was all that would ever matter to him, the chains were gone and he was free to do as he wished. All he wished was an eternity with his love, a family of his own.

[end/fade out]
(This post was last modified: Feb 27, 2013, 12:29 AM by Shade.)
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]