(See All?) Announcements
629 Users Online
Bing, Jadon

Dry Shoes — Iridescent Lagoon 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

Ears pricked forward as the silver she wolf listened to Sloane. Her muzzle twisted into a smile as he assured her of the future. Apearrantly he thinks I can be a good alpha..I'm not so sure about that.. I think.. I can be a good mother..but bossing others around? She smiled and shook her ruff while laying beside the large russet wolf at the lagoons edge. So many emotions ran through her body right now it tingled the ends of her fur like electricity.

"Yes. I want to stand beside you, forever in eternity." She sat up a little looking into his bright amber eyes. A soft shy smile played on her lips when a thought ran through her mind. I get to have my family again. We'll make one nice big loving family.. She wondered quietly if her father would have been happy for her. Narimé hoped so, and as she looked up to her protector again the young woman knew that they probably would have gotten along really well.

"Soo.. How does this mate thing go. Are we automatically mates now that we've pledged ourselves to eachother? Or are we only mates during.." She swallowed hard and began to blush embarrased as a heat creeped up her back. "ahumm.. during..mating season." As much as she loved Sloane and would give her loyalty to him she was just too immature to not become shy when talking about breeding. My nervousness about all this and my leading ability are both things I'm going to have to work on... The silver hunter looked to the ground in thought.

Waiting for an answer from her... mate? Nari began to groom her chest subconciously. That was always the action she took when the girl was unsure about something.

Played by Jen who has 320 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sloane Thorben
Narime' seemed to be slightly more at ease with the thought of becoming alpha in the near future, but he had faith in her. The confidence in herself would come and he would back her up in every way. He also knew that when their children came, that nothing would keep her from defending them and her place at his side. She would be like a mother bear with her innate love and devotion.

When she fumbled over her question about becoming mates, he too blushed hotly beneath his thick winter pelt at the thought of being with her that way. He glanced at her briefly before giving her a shy smile and looking away for a moment. He was older, so he'd experienced last spring through different eyes than he had as a pup. But, he was just as ignorant in actual experience and just as shy as she seemed to be. Actual mating aside, he had and immediate answer for her. Once he'd gotten his embarrassment and excitement (he was a young healthy male, after all!) at the thought of the upcoming breeding season, he took a calming breath and met her beautiful gaze once more.

He took another slow deep breath, once more inhaling her sweet mixture of woods and water, and bared his soul. "I don't know how others handle this, but you are my life. Even before today, I have considered you my mate, for you have held my heart since the first moment that we met. I would be honored if you would take my name, but if you feel that you'd rather wait until then I understand my love.' He would understand, but he wanted nothing more than to shout his happiness to the world right this instant...

Knight of Honor
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Sloane can be the last post or I can archive if you want.

"If I remember correctly Elettra said that she allows wolves in our pack to have mates inside or outside of the pack. I..I guess I just have to find the time to tell her about this. But Yes I will take your name, though I want to keep my fathers family title as my middle name." She thought back to the past. She could remember leaping through snow taller than she after her wary fathers trail. He never lost hope at fiding them a new home. One better than the place they had just come from. To Nari it felt like all the hard things in life had led up to this one perfect moment.

"I do however have to get back soon...I just gotto figure out how I'm going to get through all of this." She answered snuggling herself into his fur unwilling to leave again. As much as Elettra had said you were allowed to have mates outside of the pack obviously she couldn't actually have her own family in the pack. That was completely against the rules and Nari would never do that to her alpha. So... When do I leave? I know I have to in order to be with him. Do I wait until after my birthday? the young woman asked herself these questions but did not immediately find the answer. She would have to think about it more in her own time.

"Narimé Lagina Thorben.. I like the sound of that.." She started up that low content growl again almost as if she were purring while leaning on her new mate. For a long while she stayed like this relishing that manl earth scent that wafted from his fur. By now that wet fur Sloane had was almost dry, and it probably helped that she was sharing her warmth with him.

The sun was now casting light ontp the top half of the tree's across the lagoon. Even in the lock of ice the place was still beautiful. The mists had risen to well above the two wolves heads and was beginning to dissapate in the golden light of the sun. Breathing deeply to keep his scent strong in her memory Nari tore herself away from him. Stepping back lightly she turned towards her home in the willows pausing to close her eyes and sigh.

"I hope next time you see me I'll be a little more confident in myself. I'm going to try to be more leader-like." She cast an excited and happy glance back at him admiring the gold glow of sunlight on his rusty pelt. That was her wolf standing right there. Her mate. She had to catch up to him in skills to be able to proudly raise her head with him in the Spring.

Then she turned and began trotting away head and tail held a little higher as she padded back to her home. She had to prove herself to herself. Prove that she is strong to herself. Only then would she gain more confidence.

(Exit Narimé Lagina Thorben) <3<3

Played by Jen who has 320 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sloane Thorben
The over-sized male could only revel in contentment as his love leaned into him. His shivering had long since stopped with her ministrations, but her nearness warmed him from the inside as well as the outside. She said that she would take his name... his joy skyrocketed and he wondered if it were possible for one wolf to be this happy. She spoke of her father's name and of telling Elettra. Her nervousness on that matter was clear and he hated that she worry so. Young wolves leaving the pack was a normal and natural thing, but Narime' had a special bond with Willow Ridge. They hadn't been her birth pack, but they'd taken her in and given her a home and new family when she was lost and alone. He knew that she wouldn't disappoint them for the world.

He wasn't sure how she would take it, but he felt the need to put the offer out there for her as she snuggled into him. "I think that keeping your father's name as well is fitting to honor his memory, my love. And... if you wish it, I will tell your leaders with you if that would help. It is up to you." His voice was soft and supportive. She didn't have to answer, but at least now she knew that he would face them with her if it would make it easier for her.

After a long time, that seemed not nearly long enough to his heart, she rose to leave, speaking of becoming more confident and leader-like. Sloane smiled at her with a lopsided grin and said simply. "You are perfect, Blue-Eyes." All that she worried about would come naturally to her with time. She was an amazing young woman and he considered himself the luckiest wolf in the world that she loved him too. Finally, the time came for her to leave and he was saddened somewhat. But, some of her words played back in his mind as he longingly watched her silver form until he could see it no more, "Narimé Lagina Thorben.. I like the sound of that.." With a satisfied smile, he thought So do I. So do I, my love...

Knight of Honor