(See All?) Announcements
499 Users Online
Bing, Google, Jadon

Back to the Dark — Secret Caverns 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Just realized there was only nine posts!

With less caution than her previous trip into the tunnels Nari showed Simea around the underground maze. She purposely avoided the dangerous tunnels she knew of and told the dark fea that those tunnels could be dangerous. It was her choice if she wanted to go and explore them. Then the silver she wolf poked her head more cautiously into the unexplored tunnels. She quickly found out that many of these new tunnels were dangerous as well, though there were a few safe ones. So once more Nari would warn Simea of the water filled tunnels or those with dangerous drops within them.

It took her an hour and a half to fully give the tour to Simea. Then Narimé led them back out relying on her minds map of the cave and the scent trails they had left while heading in. Once she was out into the main room where the entrance shined bright light into their eyes, Nari turned and spoke to the dark female.

"I have to go now. The entrance is right there as you can see. I will be coming back to help okay? I won't just leave you here. I just have to wait for Sloane to get me. You'll see." She smiled and waved her tail in a gesture of goodbye. Then turned wincing her eyes as she padded out into the daylight. She had to get back to Willow Ridge and tell them of the elk herd before it moved someplace else.

(Now Exit Narimé)