(See All?) Announcements
605 Users Online
Bing, Google

Secret Caverns — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

A whole mess of things happened all at once. Guiness appeared shortly after Nari had finally gotten Sloane's attention to the cave, and then the older Thorben showed his annoyance at her apparent closeness to Sloane. Pulling her ears forward Nari growled back to Guiness not happy with his reaction.

"If you don't want me so close to him then you come down here and get me warm! I've been freezing my paws off down here!" she growled upwards to the russet wolf on the hill with her head tipped up a little indignantly. Then out of no place a familiar white figure appeared diverting the silver she wolfs attention. Cali wore a smile and licked her face happily glad to see that Narimé was okay. Nari quickly changed her growly face to a smile and touched her nose to Cali's cheek thanking her for the warm greeting. They hadn't seen each other in so long and Narimé wished she could talk to the white river wolf but it seemed she was in a rush. Especially as she scolded Guiness with a hot look. Nari chuckled.

The silvery young woman dipped her head goodbye to her friend and licked her shoulder affectionately before she turned to leave. Sometime Nari had to go and visit her just so they could talk for a while.

Then Sloane went and blabbed about wanting to be close to her as she was his mate. As much as she wanted to tilt her head to try and match his own Narimé wasn't sure if she wanted it to be known to everyone that they were mates. The silver fea hadn't even gotten a chance to tell Elettra about it yet.

Distracted by thoughts of @Elettra and how worried she must be Nari barely heard whatever Guiness might have countered with back. If he and Sloane wanted to have at it she was fine with that as long as no killing was involved. I'm pretty sure they won't kill each other if I leave. That family bond of their's is too strong for that. She told herself and ripped herself away from Sloane's side. The most important thing right now was to get back to the Willows and El.

"I'm sorry but I have to go now. Back to the Willows. I will see you soon.." She licked Sloane's cheek then began to pad slowly up the hill toward Guiness. The injured she wolf had to figure out where she was before she could even start heading back to the Willows. Once she reached Gui Nari gave him an annoyed look then dipped her head and licked his chin as she should. Turning for a moment the silver girl dipped her head goodbye to both males and spoke to Guiness. "Don't bug out so much buddy.." She rubbed herself lightly on his side after looking around at the landscape.

She recognized the faraway view of the lagoon and the point of the water source jutting out slightly where the boulder should be. Which meant that as long as she traveled in a South easterly direction Narimé would be able to find her way to well recognized area's and get back home.

Quickly she slipped away from Guiness and started on her way back to Willow Ridge. Padding along Nari day dreamed about sleeping in the warm den with the scents of her pack mates around her.

(Exit Narimé) -If Guiness and Sloane let her exit

Played by Rachel who has 473 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Phineas Argyris
Phin is following Narime now.. so exit him as well, pending the others have let her leave. If not, he will wait at the sidelines for her and then follow.. so last post for me here. <3

His eyes regarded the ebony wolf with calculated suspicion, though he did not voice his concerns. The stranger offered how he knew Narime – which if anything, did offer relief to Phineas that the silver girl’s misfortune was not the entertainment of a random onlooker. The wheeze in the other’s voice stirred one ear forward, though the other strained in the direction of the howl.

At the other’s farewell, Phineas made no move to justify his suspicions to the rogue, nor check to see how he fared. His mind was far too involved with the possibility that Narime had been found, and without word, the ivory wolf flicked his tail and trailed the direction he expected the voices had been; the black wolf long forgotten now.

Moment’s passed, and with his nose trailing Guiness’ scent with a precision he excelled in, the Argyris wolf came upon the small group just as he saw the tail side of the silver yearling disappear. Blinking his fiery eyes, Phineas cast a wary glance over the other two – Guiness, and what appeared to be a smaller version of him. Without word, the ivory male cast a nod in the direction of his watch, allowing Guiness to know that he was intent on following Narime back home and to the arms of her pack members. Elettra had told him to stay with her, and so he would, his eyes worriedly searching her from behind for any sign of injury, though he kept a respectful distance from her. He was silent in his travel, not questioning her – simply remaining the vigilent pack comrade.

Played by Jen who has 320 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sloane Thorben
It seemed that his brief reunion with his mate had come to an end. Narime' seemed a bit unsure when he mentioned their being mates. Perhaps he'd been a bit hasty, but he didn't want to hide their relationship. The white fae's departure and her warning glare at both he and Guiness seemed to be the catalyst that set things in motion.

In any case, Narime's friend had broken the tension with her fortuitous arrival. In short order, the snowy fae took her leave and then Narime's own words of departure hung in the air. His disappointment was palpable, but he understood. She needed to get back to her family... her pack. He was her family too now, yet he couldn't be there for her. The thought killed him, yet he took heart in the fact that she would be his and everyone would know it in the spring.

"Until then, my love." he said softly, for her ears only before she was out of earshot. Then he watched her go up the hill towards his brother with longing. She turned to go and Guiness followed silently with one last look at him. With a sigh and one last look at the beautiful cave, he too turned to go, glad that he at least knew that she was safe and in good hands. Within moments his large russet form faded into the surrounding forest.

(Fade to black).
Knight of Honor
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »