(See All?) Announcements
576 Users Online
Google, Bing

A warning to the people — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Shade looked at her with a raised eyebrow like look. "I didn't finished because I wished to keep it in the dark. You mustn't tell anyone. I was about to say Rosealia. Gabrielle Rosealia Slayer." He said, his eyes glancing at the creamy white wolf in front of him. He was slightly amused with her. Why was she so curious all the time? Why was she so friendly? It made him lucky to consider her one of his best friends. But that was one of the reasons he knew he could never leave Willow Ridge unless forced to. He was weary about it, he knew he had to avoid Rose during... the season.

If he didn't, he risked leaving the Ridge unhonorably, by force of people he now called packmates. He could never, yet for a brief time, in more rebellious days, he toiled with the idea. Dismissing it in the end. If would never happen, it would never happen. If it happened, he'd be in trouble. It could never happen. Yet if there is one way to piss of Elettra, then it's having pups. After all, who does she have? He told himself His eyes, now lit up with amusement. His tail swayed on the ground. Side to side like on a clock, like a pendulum on a Grandfather clock.

He looked at the to be healer of the pack, why was she so damn curious? She seemed to get all the secrets out of him, but for what? Was she informing Elettra? He hadn't told her anything he regretted. He had to keep that Ari thing a secret, but everything else was an open book for his packmates. Rose was the only one to date to know what he did to Ari. She was to be the only one to know.

[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Played by Han who has 116 posts.
Inactive III. Medic
Kyrie Hyde
Keeping in the dark? More question marks popped up. Why would he want to keep Rosealia Grabielle in the dark? She scoffed. 'Why would you want to keep Rose in the dark? I mean there is nothing wrong with..-' She cut her sentence abrupt. Wait.. She had missed a word there. 'Oooh...''Wait WHAT?' She shrieked as she watched Shade as he just told he cam from Venus and his mother was Remy. 'Okay, okay, easy. Did I hear well or did I hit my head and just begin to hear strange things. Gabrielle Rosealia Slayer?!' Making a emphasis on his last name. So.. That meant he and Rose were..

A soft growl came down her throat. She jumped on Shade, and hopefully he would fall because of her weight but Kyrie was not that big, and took a piece of his ear. 'Damn you Shade Slayer to not tell me such things.' She growled happily in his ear. Getting of from the brown male with a smile so big she could feel her cheeks hurting. 'Since how long?' If she remembered well it was Shade who gave tried to give Rose a place among the Willow. Did he already like her since that time, or was he still courting her? Shade and Rose, they were the first couple in the Willow. Not counting Koda and Elettra, those two did not count. They were the leaders after all. Speaking about leaders, did El already know about this? Glancing at Shade, he did say he wanted to keep it in the dark. Was she supposed to keep this secret from her Queen.. No, Shade should have told Elettra first. If not he was dead meat. Kyrie was sure, he had told Elettra. If not because of the rules it was because of his loyalty.

Her chest felt warm. It was not her love but just hearing the news. It was nice they could be together. Rose was sweet and Shade was really a good friend. Kyrie just knew he would care greatly for Rose, protecting her, caring for her. As she imagined the new love, or not so new, love couple it reminded her of something..

Suddenly she felt something cold falling on her head. A branch could not hold the weight of the snow and let it fall right on the girl. Fast she shook the white powder of her head. Grinning she watched Shade but it faded halfway. There was no way he or Rose would ever have their own kin. Not in the Willows. 'You're not gonna leave us right?' She hoped not, otherwise she could understand if he would leave them. Choosing both, it was not even option cause it would certainly end up wrong. She could tell out of experience.
user posted image
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
Shade was amused with her logic and thinking until she connected the dots. she crushed him under her weight and it was harder to breathe. "Get. Off. Me. He complained to her, and then she rolled off him. 'Why would you want to keep Rose in the dark? I mean there is nothing wrong with..- Okay, okay, easy. Did I hear well or did I hit my head and just begin to hear strange things. Gabrielle Rosealia Slayer?! Damn you Shade Slayer to not tell me such things. Since how long? You're not gonna leave us right?' Shade had to answer all those questions at once. His eyes wide and dull. "I could answer, or you could continue to drown me in questions about my relationship with my mate." He scolded jokingly.

"You have no brain problems! Congratulations!" He said with enthusiasm. "I didn't tell you because we were trying to keep it a secret. Since about just after she joined Willow Ridge, I have no intentions of leaving you guys. You guys are my family and I could never leave you all. So that is a no, not to mention we swore an allegiance to Elettra, and Elettra would skin us alive if we left." He answered her, his eyes full of amusement. He knew that if he left, he'd be torn from his family. He'd have Rose, but he would have lost his sisters ad brothers. Kyrie and Reed, cannot forget Nari, they were all his siblings practically. "You are one of 4 people who know Kyrie. Elettra knows obviously, and of course now you know. Lastly, of course I know and Rose knows."

Played by Han who has 116 posts.
Inactive III. Medic
Kyrie Hyde
Shade was a lot softer than she thought, actually he was not bad at all. She should reconsider him. The girl shifted calmly her weight a bit to her left so she sat more comfortable. No she should really sit more often on the brown male. Grinning of that thought she gave Shade a side glance. 'It's not like I'm that heavy, or do you want to say I'm fat?' She gave him a semi-dangerous look before she stepped of the brown male. How unfortunate he did so well, in his next life he should be reborn as the ground.

The yellow eyes doubled in size by her questions. Did she made his head spin? She chuckled softly as she replied; 'It's not like you can't swim right?' If he could not she should teach him.
Secret. Well she could understand such a thing but not in this situation. Why would Shade keep it a secret? It was not like what she had, Elettra and the pack accepted mates so why the secrecy? As long as they wouldn't make offspring they weren't in any danger. It was not like Elettra was a jacobin who would rip their heads off without a very very good reason. 'You better not leave cause I'll drag you bag with you tail.' She said it as a joke but Kyrie was half serious. There was no way she would let Shade go. She loved the brown male. Not in the way Shade and Rose loved each other, it was different. Shade had become one of the many big brothers she had. Unfortunate he would never meet her other brothers unless something strange had happened back there.

'Make 5 from that. If Elettra knows Koda will too. Those two are mates and alpha's so the chance is high Koda knows about your love secret. Well Koda is like a friendly bear. He reminds me of a father-figure, so no worries about that.' Her gaze went up, it became late. 'I guess I have to go back, are you coming too?' She looked at him and said one last thing before she headed back to their home; 'If I were you I should tell it to the pack. I bet they are all supportive of you guys. You can tell it freely so use it, some packs are way more strict.' The girl melted all the seriousness with a quick smile and turned away. If Shade followed he could walk next to her, she wasn't running.
user posted image
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
(Wrappin it up)

Shade had a bit of a snicker to him when she talked. So she didn't know yet, Elettra and Koda weren't mates, but he wouldn't say anything to the loyal girl. "Whatever you say, I forgot, I talked to Koda too, just not about that, he does know too. It kinda was brought into the conversation." He said as she started to walk away. He left her. "It's been good seeing you Kyrie, I should finish my run before Elettra or Remy bites my head off!" He said to her before running the border in the direction that he had originally been running.

As he ran, he thought about what he was thinking about earlier. Was it true that he was unwavering towards the pack? Or was it truly just fear of Elettra and the wanting to be with his friends? He wasn't sure, he would have to think more of it. His paws hit the ground, the trees around him swayed gently into the surroundings. He knew this place like the pack of his paw.

'If I were you I should tell it to the pack. I bet they are all supportive of you guys. You can tell it freely so use it, some packs are way more strict.' He was analyzing the parts of Kyrie's speech. He could never tell the rest of the pack. Kano had already questioned his loyalty once, he wasn't ready to have it questioned again by throwing a mate in there. no, those who knew are the only ones to know.

(Exit/End unless you wanna reply)
(This post was last modified: Feb 13, 2013, 12:36 AM by Shade.)