(See All?) Announcements
978 Users Online
Ryder, Bing, Isla, Google, Viorel, Flair

something wicked this way comes — Whisper Marsh 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Sarah who has 290 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kiche
  • ELETTRA FIRST PLEASE. If any of you feel like you need to be here.
    idunno why i don't feel like having this on WR territory. Probably because I don't have a thread yet in Whisper Marsh and I feel like Kiche wouldn't want to feel like he was leading Slimtail/Sly right back to WR. DON"T QUESTION MEEEE~~~ -flails-

It was hours before he stopped running.

Horrible images raced through his head, spurring him onward, faster and faster. There was no way to forget the terrible things he had seen, the blood, the foam, those two terrible wolves who reeked of foreignness. Those devil wolves. The words pounded in his head and became the cadence of his racing footfalls. Devil wolves, devil wolves, devil wolves.

He had to tell someone. Elettra.

Never before had the distance between the meadow and the ridge seemed so great. Too great. The lumbering red giant's feet could not carry him fast enough, though his body worked tirelessly. Confusion and fear had forced him to take a detour, however, because what if they were watching, what if there was more? No where was safe. He longed to hide amongst trees and cower behind roots like he had as a child... but no, he found that he could not go into the forest. If he could hide behind the trees so could they. And so he bounded without fear into the frozen marsh, his weight breaking the ice underneath his paws. The ice was like cold glass, and soon his feet came away bloody. Anxiety began to reach a climax in the saint when he noticed he was leaving a bloody trail for them. No. No. What could he do?

Anxiously he made towards the trees and attempted to clot the bleeding with dampened leaves and snowy moss. It was useless. There was no way he was going to attempt heading back to the willows now. Not if he was going to put them all in danger. Panicking, no longer sure of what to do, his muzzle flashed towards the sky and a taught scream left his throat as he cried for his Lady @Elettra, his savior... his savior who would need to be saved. They would all need to be saved if he was right.

(This post was last modified: Feb 13, 2013, 04:35 AM by Kiche.)
[Image: Kiche-porcisig2.jpg]
like my art? comission me!
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Clarification: After Narime's return, just after Koda's return- before his leave, during pack hunt.

His cry was one becoming more and more familiar to her - higher then usual wolves, a scream out in a way, filled with a desperation, more so now - much more. She came to it as she had before, though fueled with much less anger and drive for battle. It had not been long since she had tore into him and she craved not to take flesh as she had before. Narime was back and recovering well, Koda had returned to him and though it seemed his memory situation was grim, she was happy still he was alive and well, physically, if anything. Whilst Phineas was out rising spirits with a hunt, Elettra could only assume Skana would stay back to watch the pack, her limb proving useless for a hunt. So, Elettra was willing to come to Kiche's desperate cry even if it was beyond the boarders of her home.
She ran. Excited, adrenaline pumping through her veins, a familiar burn in her limbs. Her breath was deep, the chill of the wind ripping through her molted fur. She licks a her muzzle, cloaked in a pale off-white. Through her rush, her black saddle is cloaked in a layer of snow, her silver gaze narrowed. When she arrives to him, she means to keep the pace, her body narrowing for the impact, to take him down, to slap her weight into him hard and knock him down to the earth, below, yet again. Though his expression lay ragged when she nears to see him more clearly. There is the scent of blood in the air, his blood, which she has come to know so well. She had not injured him and so, instinctively a wild possessiveness takes her. He was hers to touch, no other. She slows down to halt quickly before him, skepticism in her gaze, searching out the meaning of his expression. "Whats the matter? Looks like you've came across a real heathen" It was meant to be a joke, of course. A mockery of what he had formerly called his kind, mainly towards herself. Only really, he had.
Inactive No Rank
Kiche

His song died away and eerie silence reclaimed the world once again. It was unbearable. He longed to break the silence once more, to speak, to hear the sound of something, but he found he could not even open his mouth. He feared what noises his voice might obscure. If they were coming, if anyone was coming he needed to know. And so he waited, not knowing who would arrive first —heaven or hell, deliverance or damnation— and knowing he would not be able to tell by the sound of the footfalls. Evil wore clever disguises, he had learned this many times over since he had chosen to give up the dream of returning to his human life. It was not enough to listen to their voice or look into their eyes. No, if evil was coming then he wouldn't know until it was too late. He swallowed nervously.

A small eternity passed before he finally heard the sound of snow crunching under paws. Quickly he twisted his neck around to see who had been the one to answer his call. His heart leaped with joy to see the shadowy goddess racing towards him... She was coming on fast, though, and he felt his heart lurch with fear and desire at the thought of her colliding with him. But suddenly she reared up, and the strange feeling in him passed with a twinge of disappointment.

Had it been some other time he might have laughed at her joke had he not been so utterly surprised to hear it. This side of Elettra had never been visible to him. For Kiche there had only ever been snarls and judgement... Confused, he blinked his eyes several times before he suddenly remembered where he was and what he had been doing. "Not heathens, Lady, devils." The panic began to return to him suddenly and he was gasping for air as the memories his him with full force again.

"They got Kanosak..."

For the first time in forever, Kiche sought her face for comfort as he breathed raggedly. He avoided her eyes, though.... he would never dare meet her eyes. For the rest of his life he would be happy to never know what there color was. Instead, his eyes hungrily roved her muzzle and across her cheek before they dropped back to her paws, her paws with which he was so much more familiar. More comfort came to him through her paws than from her face.

Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
She stares, perhaps for the first time more or less willing to look upon him without disdain. Though she had not realized it and though even if she had, she would have never admitted it to herself, Elettra Archer had finally found use for the lowly Kiche. He had founded her a well area for storage, if not a vacation spot to herself along the edges of the mountain side just at the boarders of her home. Not to mention, in him she found release, to be her most cruel, her most hungry, at her very worst and deadliest.
Her silken black ears, graced within with the paleness of grey twitch, listening to his words and hoping for a quick follow up of answers, which did not come. What were these devils? He would be best for an explanation, for the mention of them 'getting Kanosak' sends the woman on edge, her lips pealing up to reveal a full-fanged snarl, her eyes offering a flash of rage of which he was much used to. Her jaws snap, wishing to reach out and strangle the information from him, but she resists, if only to gain all that she could without gasps and chokes marring the words. "They WHAT!? Who are they? Where is he? What did they do?" Her jaws spat and end with a deepened growl, her body rigid and on edge, ready to strike out. But not to Kiche - not this time. To the bastards that did this. She was ready to correct the error and teach the world that no one lay an ill paw on her members without punishment.
Inactive No Rank
Kiche

She flew into a rage in an instant. A more normal wolf might have cringed involuntarily at the flashing teeth and the snarl, but the red wolf's flinching movement was more thoughtful, reflexive. It was as if he wished to please her with this small show of fear, as if to soothe her before he ripped her open with this unbearable tragedy. In this small way, Kiche cared deeply for his Goddess, and he longed for her because of her rage rather than in spite of it.

At her command he spilled the story from his heart, "Devils, my lady, they came after Kanosak in the meadow." All the while he stared at her beautiful, greying paws, muddied with melted snow. But this was not a full explanation, and though he was afraid to give words, to make real the hideous images that lived in his head, he knew he must. "I.... I wanted to help him, to save him... but I saw those terrible jaws that were foaming with spittle... and I couldn't move. I couldn't. There was something deadly wrong with that wolf and... " He shuddered to think of the frothy saliva that had flown as the rat-tailed monster swung his head this way and that. " There was another heath— w-w-wolf speaking to him... goading him on. I think... I think they were from some other p-p-pack." He wasn't sure what was scarier, the foaming wolf or the thought that there might be more. "And. The foaming monster...he bit Kanosak.... and. and Kanosak managed to get away... but. They ran off after him. But Elettra I was afraid to go and find him... I don't know why. I'm afraid of him." A bite shouldn't have seemed so bad, but something about it had seemed very abnormal to him.

"Something tells me he is lost."

(This post was last modified: Feb 17, 2013, 02:16 AM by Kiche.)
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
He barks on about devils and Elettra is left to question just for a moment what exactly these devils were, only to be answered in time: wolves, this much was confirmed. Foaming at the mouths and seemingly savage with aggression. Elettra had before come across one with rabies, or more or less, heard of what coming into her home lands and being dealt with, though had only been explained of them, never viewed face to face. Her teeth would grind, her limbs moving as she began to pace. Kanosak could be anywhere, could have been killed or could have been fatality injured to the point where by now, death would be something he would be begging for. "What did they look like, smell like? Disease? They seemed mad, then?" She wanted only to confirm all of this information and though obviously taking into consideration that something was obviously wrong with these wolves and that they were sick, Elettra had yet not made any connection that rabies was the cause of this. She only wanted Kanosak back, and quickly, although Kiche's words plead that he was lost for good, which Elettra hissed towards, a growl bubbling in the back of her throat. "Come. We must warn the others." Her jaws snap, towards his nape, a warning to get him moving and with that she too was racing towards Willow Ridge. Though perhaps Kiche might have been paranoid of these wolves trailing him, Elettra could not keep from her home forever. Action must be taken. They would get Kanosak back and there would be retribution.