(See All?) Announcements
575 Users Online
Google, Bing, Hazelnut

Was it something I ate? — Whisper Marsh 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Ghost who has 389 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Minka Lagina
she doesn't care how she gets there, as long as she gets somewhere she knows...

Her heart pounded against her ribcage, though this had nothing to do with her illness and it had everything to do with the way his eyes felt as they roamed her body. This can't be happening, I don't even know this wolf, I've only seen him twice, he could be a vicious murderer for all that I know, the thoughts bounced through her head but they were futile. She watched as he took a small step in her direction and her eyes flicked up to meet his, amazement spelled out across her expression, how this was happening she didn't know, but she was done questioning it. She craved him closer, craved to feel the way his fur felt, to feel his muzzle upon hers, yet she felt frozen to the spot. The memories of last time ran through her mind again, this time she knew that he would have to be the one to make the first move, she wouldn't risk embarrassing herself again.

His voice sounded desperate as he spoke his name, though desperate for what she did not know, but the sound made her stomach flip flop, Asterion. The name filled her head with visions of everything she had been searching for, even when she didn't know she had been searching. Her own voice sounded alien to her ears, as it matched the desperation that had been held in his and she had not been aware that she was making herself speak, "I'm Minka." Only two words, that was all that she had spoken, so why did it feel like now that she had said them everything she knew was about to change?

Suddenly her illness struck again, this time just an intense weariness that struck all the way down to her bones, and she could feel her eyelids growing heavy. Her breathing slowed and became deeper as she fought to stay awake, fought to keep her eyes upon Asterion. The fogginess was winning though and soon her lids drooped, fluttering open as she pressed on, wanting to keep him in her sights for as long as possible. Then a thought struck her, and fear filled her body, When will I see this rogue again? She looked to him, her worries written upon her muzzle, "Promise me that in exactly two weeks you will meet me here again, promise me," the words were fierce, filled with all of the words she didn't know enough to say. Soon after however the drowsiness won her over, and she slipped away into unconsciousness in her bed of reeds.

table by mimi
Played by Pinn who has 37 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Asterion Carne

Asterion could hear the desperation in her voice. He could easily read it on her face. It matched his own, and for that he was grateful. The feeling had sunk deep within his bones, coursing through his veins. It was so foreign to him, yet he understood it all the same. His mind raced with the thoughts that this girl's name brought him. Minka was it? Something had changed. Whether it had changed for the better, he was uncertain. They would find out sooner or later, but for now he was content to bask in her company.

His eyes rested on Minka who was fighting a losing battle. The exhaustion brought on by her sickness was apparently taking over, and he figured it was about time to end their meeting. One of her pack mates could be in the area looking for her, as she had been gone for some time now. Her voice once again flushed past his ears, and he had no choice but to say yes. He wanted to see her again. Some basic instinct was calling out to him to say yes, while his brain begged him to say no. He watched her as she allowed sleep to overtake her, opting not to wake her for his answer he made to leave. He considered staying, but knew he couldn't do that. He would meet her again soon, and that would have to be enough for him. Sighing, he padded off into the trees, and away from the place where he would meet her again soon.