(See All?) Announcements
566 Users Online
Bing

Is that a Shadow? — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kara who has 18 posts.
Inactive
Canttina Cael

The large brown fae watched as the gray female walked forward her words echoing through Canttina's haunted mind. She told her what to do, did she think she didn't know how to hunt? I will show her! No one dares to question Canttina's hunting skills! A loud growl erupted from her chest again, her ears pinning to her head and her tail raised high. She darted forward, brushing past the female. She darted to the -female- Turkey and pounced. She let her claws enter the feather covered flesh of the fat bird. She then struck it with her maw, sinking long teeth into the animal. She whipped her head around, tearing and shredding the female Turkey with complete anger. This animal would be ruined, the flesh complete chew up. Canttina didn't even consume it. She was busy proving a point with her bitchy ways. The life had now escaped the Turkey, it was done. She removed her muzzled from the dead bird, her maw covered with blood as well as her large paws. She then flicked her head back to the female, "Do -not- doubt my hunting s-skills."

"speeeeech"
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Going to have her howl for Elettra after your post.

The woman jumped out a head of her with an angry look on her face and went after a female turkey. Easily plucking it out of the sky as it tried to get away. Nari was able to grab the tom 's throat between her jaws. relishing in the easy to squeeze flesh she had between her teeth. The turkey lay limp between her jaws a mass of feathers as she watched the female give her a dangerous glare. Nari ignored the females abrasiveness and carried her prize a few feet away giving the fleeing animals space to fly away. Their gobbles and shrieks annoying on her ears as they flipped out escaping from the two wolves.

It's not like I was doubting her skills. Just giving advice. I don't know many wolves who've hunted turkeys.. Nari complained silently in her head. At least she knew the female would be able to hunt well for her pack. Though she might have some issues if her attitude took a turn like it was now. She was sure someone with less patience would definitely try to put her in her place.

"I think it's about time to have you meet my alpha. " Nari gave her an approving look even though she was forcing her fur flat. Honestly this was not a wolf she would let join her pack. However Elettra might think differently.

She smiled and began loping with her catch towards the border. The female could follow if she so wished. It took about fifteen minutes to reach the border at her speed. Long legs easily eating up the ground beneath them. When she reached the border Nari stopped, dropped her turkey, and stretched. Relishing in the feeling of her muscles as the stress released from them. It was good to be near the border, near home where soon she would have back up if El disapproved of the she wolf Cantinna.

Looking behind her Nari watched to see if the she wolf had followed or disappeared.

(This post was last modified: Feb 24, 2013, 02:03 AM by Narimé.)

Played by Kara who has 18 posts.
Inactive
Canttina Cael

Canttina snarled at the female before her. She watched as she spoke, "I think it's about time to have you meet my alpha." Canttina thought over this, did she really want to join a pack? She was more of the rogue type. Her eyes darted back and forth, not knowing if she should go with the female or not. She watched her dart off. Canttina stayed still not knowing. She probably would not make it in the pack. Her temper is that of a pirana. As the gray female looked back, Canttina shook her head. "I am s-sorry I am not one for the pack..life. Go on." She turned and padded in the opposite direction, back to the lagoon.

-Exit-"speeeeech"
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

She waited, and waited. Until finally Nari scented the air for the odd loner. Her scent was drifting away. Becoming duller. Narimé was sure that the she wolf knew how to track scents. If she had lost sight of Nari Cantinna could have tracked her to this place. Ears pulled forward and Nari finally allowed her hackles to stick up along her spine. She herself wouldn't have allowed the dark loner to join her own family. Perhaps she had made a mistake taking her thus far? Would Elettra have the same view of the female and rejected her as well?

I don't have to worry about that now do I? Nari looked once more around the landscape and waited for another five minutes for Cantinna to show. Perhaps she only wanted the free meal.. the silver hunter growled then picked up her turkey and crossed the border. She marked the border where she crossed so that if the female were to come back she wouldn't miss it somehow and cross into their territory.

Somewhat glad the female didn't follow her back Nari shook out her fur calming herself down then began padding back to the pack. Looking back only once to scan the landscape for the rogue.

"Good luck Cantinna.." She whispered while treading back through the willows towards her pack.

(exit)