(See All?) Announcements
528 Users Online
Google, Bing

Wandering without a cause — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Quickly, the woman lays it to her, offering her submission and in her words, offering her devotion and loyalty to serve the pack. It was nice to hear, a good ring to it that the woman bowed before her pledged herself in this way. It did wonders to Elettra's pride, though deep down, they were nothing but words. Words which could easily be broken as they had been broken time and time before. Each wolf, despite their promises, would be made to prove their worth, prove they they meant the loyalty and devotion they claimed to offer. She would be judged as any other, allowed within with a caution, like a new member to a sorority that had yet to pass the test. Even Kasai here was a new member in the pack, having questioned if he would fit in or not and as a 'temporary' member, Elettra had watched closely that he was protecting the boarders and, tested his will to protect and fight for the pack by sending him off into war soon after he had joined.
She keeps to Kasai's side, using his strength to her will now as she looks the other woman over and in time, Elettra lifts, standing straight and stepping forth away from her burned member. Her tail flickers up in height and she speaks once more. "The Ridge needs hunters...." She speaks her thoughts, the same which had crossed Kasai's mind. Though there was no ounce of disappointment in Elettra as she looked to the woman. It took much to admit your weaknesses before someone she knew little of. Everyone had their weaknesses as well as their strengths, though not all could admit the first. "If you are a fighter, you may train for Guardianship, though I must admit we hold well Guardians already. I have a few questions, however..." She mentions with a deep rising and falling of her chest. "How much have you been around children, as a Teacher, you say?" Elettra had no intention of letting this woman around her pups, member or not. It would take time before any saw them and time for this woman to prove herself in the pack before she could be called a Teacher to her children. Although none held the title, she was certain she would gain help from Kyrie and Skana, both mothers previously. "And if you cannot hunt for the pack on your own, I would hope you could track prey, as a scavenger? Or have the ability to at least feed for yourself?"
Played by Namara who has 114 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Semananti
(TABs said to skip Kasai until she is accepted/driven away)

The regal lady before her spoke of the need for hunters in the pack, and asked if she could support herself despite her… deficiency when it came to hunting. “I learned the skills from my teacher, and when the time came, I taught my parent’s second litter.” She said, she had loved teaching her brothers, since she was allowed to like males who were of her family since it wasn’t more than just as family, and she had prepared them to the best wolves in the pack before she left. That was not her choice. “Yes, I can track prey and provide myself with the food I need despite my weakness in the hunting trait.” She told Elettra. She wondered what was going on through the regal ladies head. She had kept herself alive with her skills for a year and a half now. She had a feeling she could do so for inside the pack too.

Sema kept the posture of submission as she waited; she truly felt a prick of honor that she was not driven away yet. She hoped to join the pack, and if not she would have to find another pack to try and join. It would be like a spin the wheel game. There she saw it where it laid, it was the Willow’s. They were calm and their long and thin branches were amazing to her. They had no leaves on them, she wasn’t sure if it was because it was winter or it just didn’t have branches. What kind of tree didn’t have leaves? She was being ridiculous. Artemis bless me, help me. She prayed as she waited for an answer, yes or no. She was nervous and anxious.

What would she did next, where would she go if she was rejected? The answers were with only her deity, she would be guided. Most would just call her a religious freak, but the male seem interested in her god. “I would swear my eternal servitude to the pack on the name of my deity, Artemis. I believe not all know of her, she is the deity of chastity and loyalty in my religion.” She said, she knew it was true. However the wolves of the Willow’s might not, she knew that the male knew the in depth relation she had with her god. It wasn’t like she had ever seen her, but she had sworn to remain pure.

[Image: WR3.png]
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
"Good." She speaks simply, though with a small smile, it may be seen that she is pleased with the woman's words. Though she had to question to be sure, it seemed obvious enough the woman held the ability to scavenge what she could to survive on her own, seeing as she was not skin and bones. Perhaps when there was more hunters in the pack and Elettra wasn't being a fat ass gorging herself due to her pregnancy, Semananti wouldn't have to scavenge as often if it meant the caches held plenty of food to spare. Though scavengers held their qualities, as well. She had mentioned herself a fighter and so, stealing food from a fox, badger, or something larger could be obtained to bring food to the pack. Whatever works, works.
"You swear upon your god?" The words the woman said before her struck her with an interest. Though Elettra was not an overly religious woman and due to this, little knew of her belief in the gods, Elettra did take an understanding to those whom pledged themselves to their gods. Elettra's were different then those she had encountered before, though the name of 'Artemis' was vaguely familiar to her...of the Greeks, was it? Even still now, Kiche came to Elettra's mind, who also believed in a god, or 'The God' for that matter. Perhaps they could broaden one anothers horizons with their tradition? "It is she, then, who has brought you here?" Elettra now questions, leaving the woman's acceptance still in the air. If the woman placed her servitude in the name of her deity, Elettra would not deny the woman truth in her belief and whether the God was real or not, it was real enough for the woman to believe if she did wrong by the pack, she was breaking her swear to which she believed. What more hope in her success could there be then this?
There is a few lingering moments between them, allowing the woman to answer her questions in any way she pleased before Elettra moved on, accepting her as a member, though awaiting the hope to gain her utter trust as she did with all her members. "I welcome you into my ranks, Semanati Whurshire, as you swear your loyalty and trust within our home under the name of your Deity." She dips her head to the woman, her small smile still resting upon her mug as she turns up her attention towards Kasai. "Many wolves within our pack take it up upon themselves to work hard doing little by little where they can if they have not devoted themselves to a specific task. If you seek Guardianship, take it up with Kasai here, and Guiness. Willow Ridge children will be due in time and if taking the task of Teacher you feel if your true calling, we may speak of it then." After all, by then Elettra would have more of a judgement and understanding of the woman who was now her new member, enough to decide if she would hold the ability to help be there as a sitter for her children when Elettra was not. Of course, surely, all of the pack would help guard the children as they equally guarded their pack now. But it was the Teachers which obviously helped to teach them and Elettra would make sure they were taught correctly.
Inactive Deceased
Semananti
[Last Round? @Hotei then El then I'll finish it if that is the case]

Semananti listened and Elettra asked her a question, it was if she had been sent here by Artemis, and it was with confidence that she responded. “Artemis sent me out into the world and Artemis led me to here I have no doubt about it and I believe she wants me to serve with all I have to give to the pack.” Her confidence with her words rang through the air as she had spoken her peace. As Elettra said the words that were music to her ears, she was in a pack now. She was a Ridge wolf and nothing could keep her from being loyal now. Artemis willed it and she would serve. She was a religious wolf, but she did not proclaim it always, only swearing in her god’s name when she truly meant it and doing what she believed that her god wanted her to do.

Sema would probably take up the role as Guardian or try to be a scout if Elettra approved. She was a faster wolf and could do anything that needed to be done in a fast amount of time. Things like delivering messages to allies. She realized too late that she forgot to mention what she was scout material too. Her amber, almost orange eyes looked up to the afternoon sky about them. She was home and that meant she actually had a home. She was welcomed into the pack and would not let them down. Now there were many things to do. She had to make a mental list, learn the territory was a major one so she didn’t get lost or anything. She had to scout out good spots for searching for scavenging items, like small bits of prey or something that a stray animal may have dropped.

There had been a light, freezing rain recently, earlier that day if she remembered correctly. The ground was still frozen expect where her paws were. The sounds of the wind rushed her ears and she gently looked around her new home. “I promise I won’t let you down ma’am.” She said, she knew that the man next to her was her new packmate and the female present was her new leader. She was calm, no nervousness or anticipation was there anymore. She was in, now she just had to prove her place in the pack and that was worth fighting for. That was worth working for, fighting loners was a given, but other than that she was up to working it all out.

Played by Mily who has 194 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Hotei Tainn
Kasai watched silently as Elettra questioned the loner who in turn quickly gave her strengths to the elegant black wolf. His eyes closed for a bit just listening to the women talk. Occasionally Elettra's weight would shift however the dark wolf coninued to give her his shoulder for strength.His yellow gaze opened at the mention of Artemis. Dancing thoughts ran through the Kage's mind as he recalled the stories an old friend would tell him. Stories of his Japanese gods, giants, and monsters who protected the forests. He wondered what this Artemis would have looked like. Perhaps a fair silver maiden. Much like Jessie... A light fluttering thought woofed low in his head. The two personalities shifting a part for a few seconds then relaxing together once more.

Kasai nodded as Elettra spoke of becoming a guardian. Though he knew that was the right job for him Kasai was easing himself slowly into the pack instead of jumping right in. He could wait on becoming guardian for however long it took. Though so far the dark male had high regards for the members he had met within the pack so far. This ex-loner also leaving a good impression upon the scarred wolf.

"Welcome Semananti, to Willow Ridge. To answer the question you'd asked me a short time ago; I have carried many names. Burn, or Death to some, Tainn to others. Here and now in this new life among the willows I call myself Kasai Kage.." He hinted at his origin to Elettra wondering how she would take it. If interest would creep to her features or a calm acceptance. The burnt wolf did not want to avoid his real name in front of the leadess for too long.

(This post was last modified: Apr 11, 2013, 06:36 PM by Hotei.)
[Image: jessiehotei-greysig01.jpg]
[Image: hashtags-jessiehotei02.png]
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
"...Then I pray you do Artemis, and I, well." She speaks lastly on behalf of herself and the god which Semananti followed. The woman's confidence would not go without notice and Elettra took pride in a hope that this woman would prove herself as worthy as she spoke herself to be, yet only time could truly tell of this. Elettra was protective of those who had gained her trust, holding them close with an iron paw and always expecting greatness from them. Those new to the pack needed to gain her trust and though Elettra would watch them closely to make certain they belonged within her ranks, she held a certain amount of hope they would not fail. After all, though Remy, Phineas, Shade and numerous others had left the pack, whether on good or bad terms, each one of them had worked very hard whilst in the pack, at least.
"We shall see." A teasing smirk pressed on the lips of Elettra Archer as she speaks this, tail flickering at her hip as Kasai then speaks up, offering not only his name, but alias which he had gone by at some point or another, Tainn being one of this. An obvious curiosity pulled at Elettra as her ear's perked high, tilting her head in the direction of the scarred man at her side. A Tainn, was he? She is immediately interested in why he was not with his family, though it could be a possibility of many things - good or bad. Elettra had never been one to go digging into someone's past, nor even peeking, lest the door be open to her and her questions. She knew a little of each of her members pasts, more with some, little to nothing with others. Everything she had been gained had been over time and only as much as they were willing to tell. If anything, the Ridge was a place of openness for a new start. Now, Semananti would gain hers. "Come, let us show you around." Her deep words echo to the woman, bumping Kasai's shoulder with a hopes he may join them.
Inactive Deceased
Semananti

Sema was grateful as the male gave his name, he had promised it and she examined the wolf. His fur was black and his eyes were a yellow color. She would call him Kasai, she liked the name, but she knew that he was just a packmate. She was now proud to bear such titles of a subordinate for they shown that she was in a pack and she bore the title Willow Ridge as a pack name. She knew that Kasai had known about what she meant when she said Artemis. There was a smile to her, her lips parting as she spoke. “Thank you Kasai, I will seek you out soon when I have decided, I’m hovering between the position of Guardian or Teacher, I’m not sure which is my true calling.” She said, but thought another part to herself. Artemis has not guided me straight yet. She thought, almost praying for an answer from the goddess. The goddess of chastity had never let her down, she was a humble huntress of Artemis, and she would not be let down.

Sema then looked at Elettra, not a direct eye contact of course, but a small gaze; she was obviously pregnant meaning that there were pups that she herself could never have, to defend. She assumed the other alpha was her mate and had mated with her, as the standard pack goes. She knew none of her siblings, nor would her parents search for her so she did not need to worry about having a family emergency. As far as she knew, her family had a burning hatred for her and she was fine with that. She was not loyal to her birth family, only to her new family and her goddess. That was all she needed, other than a burning passion to do what she needed to do regardless of what it took.

She knew she should get into the groove of learning the ups and outs of this place and learning what role she wanted to have. She would have no pity for loners, that was not a trait she cared for so she was determined to leave it out . Also her speed could serve her well if she changed her mind and what she wanted to do was scout out areas and deliver messages. Perhaps she could offer ‘her blade’ or her teeth in her matter, to Elettra and hunt down any wolves that were classified as a nuisance. She needed to know if there were wolves she could just sink her teeth into, but there was time for that a bit later, perhaps a while later.

She was grateful, as she always had been, that Artemis’ light shown down on her. She knew that Artemis had led her here and she was grateful to Elettra for allowing her to be in the noble pack. As far as she was concerned, Willow Ridge was her only home and the wolves in it her only family. That meant that she could be friends with the males, but she saw little chance in that so she would probably be a quiet one. When Elettra offered to show her around, she nodded happily, following her new alpha to the territory, her new home and her new life. She left the blood behind her unless work was needed to be done.

(End)
(This post was last modified: Apr 11, 2013, 10:10 PM by Semananti.)