(See All?) Announcements
542 Users Online
Bing, Sophrosnia, Google, Vili

Wandering without a cause — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 114 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Semananti

Semananti’s eyes were calm, her gaze held on the distance. She wondered what was out there, she smelled the pack borders and it truthfully made her wonder. Had Artemis guided her to an answer, a pack to call home? She let out a soft howl for the leaders or some pack wolf. It was her time to make the best of her life. Her tail was wagging a bit as she panted; she had been running all day before she found this place. The intensity of the world around her was wondrous, magic almost. She smiled as she waited, her heart pounded in her chest. She hoped it wasn’t a male who arrived at the borders to greet her. She wasn’t too fond of males. She had sworn to never like them as a mate, but nothing said she couldn’t be friends. She still didn’t want to take a chance and disappoint Artemis. If she joined then they were just packmates. The place seemed well built up, the borders seemed heavily marked.

She had a small grin for one reason alone, this was her chance to find a home. She scavenged for a living and it was all she had. She could be a good scout for this pack, perhaps a guardian or a missionary. Not some messed up religion freak, she never pressed her belief in the Greek gods on anyone for fear they would decimate her with their wrath. She instead decided to send messages between packs. She was good with traveling and could take care of herself on her missions. But first, she had to make a good impression. She knew that as soon as a wolf came from the pack, her tail would curl up to her stomach and her gaze would not be into their eyes. She would take a few steps away for good measure. It was good to keep good measures, sometimes they save lives, stopped battles that needed not be fought.

Here I am, this is me, running on this earth so wild and free. She thought as she waited, the border seemed to be marked by many wolves. Her thoughts were focused and organized, all that was out on the table in her mind was getting into this pack, and so she would. If not, she would try a different pack. She wanted one that would use her to the best of their advantages. For if she was not worth anything, what was the point of her in a pack? That was simple, there was no point at all.

(This post was last modified: Apr 10, 2013, 11:51 AM by Semananti.)
[Image: WR3.png]
Played by Mily who has 194 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Hotei Tainn

Kasai growled. His claws dug into the hardened permafrost covered earth as the burnt wolf pulled himself forward. Every once in a while running at top speed was just good to do. It strengthened muscle and had an exhilaration to it at the same time.

The black Willow wolf had been sprinting along the border pausing every once in a while to lay up his own scent along the trail. Pissing first here then running a little ways and pissing a little more there; it was all in an easy days work for the former Tainn.

His nose pulled up the male early in his sprint as a distinct scent rolled across the breeze. A distinctly feminine scent that did not belong to Willow Ridge pack. Kasai Sprinted once more towards the female. His long stride taking him through the willows along the border. Would the female be there to pick a fight or was she trying to sneak in to steal food from their caches? The Kage would quickly find this out.

As he made it to the scene the dark wolf tipped his chin up easily looking down on the female in front of him. His voice was cool as ice as the male noted she had not crossed the border yet. However a few more steps forward and his greeting would not have been a pleasant one.

"Hello there miss. Please state your business here at Willow Ridge's border." He went straight for the point watching the females reaction for a bad one. He just needed one single reason to chase the girl away from Elettra's border.

[Image: jessiehotei-greysig01.jpg]
[Image: hashtags-jessiehotei02.png]
Inactive Deceased
Semananti

Sema looked up as the wolf arrived, a male, but she would have to be respectful for now. She stepped farther away from the border, her tail quickly tucking underneath her body, near her stomach. He asked for her business at the borders and she smiled. Now was her chance, her lips parted slightly as she spoke, her gaze was not an eye contact gaze. “I was wandering, in search of a pack and I found the heavily marked borders, any pack with that many guardians is a great pack. I wish to seek joining and offer my skills in return. I swear on Artemis.” She stated, though she swore to her deity she told the truth, would this male know of Artemis. Did he support other gods? Many questions buzzed through her mind about this male and the pack, but her lips remained together, no words spoken as she waited for him to react to her statement.

The scavenger was fed, for she had found luck with a small hunt earlier, but it was not enough to fill her stomach. “I am best at scouting, teaching and scavenging. I cannot say I am a good hunter for that would be a lie.” She also told him, hoping he would call for his leaders and let them judge her. She felt like she needed to get into this pack, the afternoon sun shone down on them, the clouds slightly parted. However it was still very cold and the sun gave little sunshine. She spoke once more, this time a name for him to call her by. “I’m Semananti Whurshire, a loner looking for a place to call home and a pack to serve with loyalty and pride.” She left out the fact that she was a trained assassin. She wasn’t really ‘professionally trained’ but she had assassinated at least 3 wolves in the past 2 years. She did such with a clear conscious.

She only killed when a wolf needed another gone for a good reason, though she had to admit that if she was told to, the wolf had better hope none others would reach him or find him while the deed was being done. That was simply because she would not simply take only him in question. She did not kill girls though, they were her kin in a sort of way. The only fae she had ever killed was the beta in her birth pack, The Omaticya.

(This post was last modified: Apr 11, 2013, 04:19 PM by Semananti.)
Inactive Deceased
Hotei Tainn
Note: Kasai does not know that Phineas is gone yet. Plus he doesn't know that Phin was actually a scout.

Kasai took in her words with a silent judging gaze. His yellow eyes watched as the woman spoke of the pack being "great" because of well marked borders. So what..Most of the packs around here are large in number with just as well marked borders.. He thought quietly while still listening to the woman. She told him of Artemis, which frankly confused the man for a moment. Who was he to know who this Artemis was? Maybe a respected friend who has already left this world. he reasoned not knowing that the she wolf was referring to a goddess.

Then as usual the tawny, gray, black, and white loner gave her qualifications. Kasai was pretty sure that with Elettra pregnant this woman would probably need to at least help out with hunting even if she wasn't good at it. If anything they needed a good hunter to help out not another guardian. Then again I'm not the one who must judge her lastly. That is the alpha's job. He closed his eyes keeping a calm face thinking of his options.

I only know of the three of us guardians, Phineas, Guiness, and myself. Then there's a few hunters... He had noted their scents upon the caches where the hunters had left their catch. Though the dark wolf had not seen one of the hunters yet. It was still true that Willow Ridge needed a hunter more than anything. Though Kasai could see no other reason to run off the little she wolf.

She did say she was a good scavenger. At least she could be useful in bringing food to Elettra. As for teaching.. That skill would do well with pups around. The dark mans bright yellow gaze opened on the woman's form once more just as she finished introducing herself with a name.

"I will call @Elettra here. She will be the next wolf for you to try to impress." He continued to watch the woman still distrusting of her. Though he could find no reason to chase Semananti away. Instead the patchy black furred wolf lifted his head and parted his lips calling for Elettra to come. It would be her turn to see the loner.

And I will just wait. Either to welcome her, or to answer the "Off with her head" order myself

Inactive Deceased
Semananti

Sema looked at the man with a deep respect; she had to impress people, one of her skills that needed refining. She saw a small look of confusion on his face when she had said Artemis. She smiled, he did not know of the Greek gods or their purpose of the world around them. “Artemis is part of my belief; she is the goddess of virtue and nature. To become a huntress of Artemis, like me, you must give up love and serve yourself to her powers while still maintaining a normal life. So basically, I swore to never find a mate.” She explained to the male, he promised to call Elettra. “If I were to lie under an oath that I tell the truth to Artemis, then that would be of the deepest disrespect and I would no longer be her child or her hunter.” She explained how it had to do with the comment.

“If you do not mind my asking; do you have a name?” She meant, no disrespect meant and he could reply or not. She really did not care, if all went as planned and she was accepted into the pack, then she would be called to know her packmates names and scents. That would be fun to learn. She began to wonder if the leaders were expecting pups, she could teach them about the mysterious wonders of the world, perhaps she could scavenge a bit for the pack and she could fight. She used her speed to her advantage in most cases. But some fights she lost, and she was fine with that.

She waited, curious as to what the wolf might look like, the alpha. The wolf’s name, Elettra, sounded to be a woman’s name so she assumed that it was the female lead he called for. A sudden streak of wind made a shiver go up her spine. That was another thing she looked for, it was a warm place to call a den. As a loner, she did not stay in one place too long, especially for wolves that she was sent out to hunt, if they found her she might be in a bit of trouble if they recognized her the next time around. She was calm still, her posture still submissive with her tail across her stomach and her head bowed. She waited, just for the alpha. She could do this. The anticipation was radiating off of her, she wanted to make a good impression. She took a few more steps back from the border for when this leader arrived.

Inactive Deceased
Hotei Tainn
He finished calling for Elettra. Now all there was to do was wait. With the name Artemis finally explained to him Kasai nodded keeping an open mind on the womans religion. He'd met many wolves who all had different viewpoints on life, and many that also believed in many different things. Religions were something that did interest him. Not that he would believe them, but the dark wolf liked to learn about the different kinds that existed in wolfdom.

Kasai was beginning to relax near the strange female. She seemed quite relaxed herself, still keeping a low submissive pose which only helped the ebony wolf to calm down. She was no threat to him. Whether she wanted to be a threat or not. However when the woman asked for his name Kasai could not answer her. Only for his own reasons. The male did not want to give out any his many names until the woman was a part of their family.

"I'm sorry but you must understand..." He spoke in a warmer tone not trying to offend the female. "I have had a lot of trust issues in the past, and I will not give out my name to anyone who is not family. Once the alpha accepts you... If she accepts you then I will greet you warmly and give you my name. Only then..." He explained while sitting down on the snow crusted ground. A number of minutes passed before the black wolf felt like speaking again.

"Tell me more about your religion. If that is okay with you." He looked towards her from the corner of his eye while keeping his head pointed in the direction of Willow Wolf territory.

Inactive Deceased
Semananti

Sema was a bit surprised when he spoke, he gave an apology and she understood; she would not try to pry the man’s name. There was a pause, Sema did not speak and she waited while standing on the snowy ground cold on her paws. She was asked about her religion by the male, so she would give him much information. She was completely fine with it. “I do not mind. My religion goes back generations through my family. It was believed that when each of us were born in the moon cycle, that we were to be brought up to worship one of the Omaticya gods. I was born half way through the moon cycle and with that, my deity Artemis blessed me. That was the legends we were taught. Many great warriors served under Artemis, they pledged to remain ‘pure’ and not love a male and they would never have pups. It was a great honor. I asked my parents about it, and I took the oath to be like such. There are other gods, but I never learned much about them, I know that Artemis’ sister god was named Apollo, the god of hunting.” She told the male, and she waited for his reaction.

She too sat down, unsure of what to do as they waited. She hoped to be accepted into the pack, it would be nice to have a place to call home. She would serve it to her last breathe. “To break the ancient code I live by, it means a painful death and being force to be reborn into the animals I hunt. It is a disgrace to all and so I would never break it.” She gave one last bit of an explanation to him. She was obviously in deep thought, a glint of curiosity in her eye. Why am I talking to this male, he is a male. I suppose that he wanted to know about Artemis, and I would never pass up the chance to talk about the goddess I serve. But still, why?” She wondered as she waited. She was nervous for this too, less confident then before on joining the pack. Yet at the same time, she was sure that she could do it. Her tail was curled around her; she would rise and submit again once this Elettra wolf arrived. She also wondered if she made a good impression on the wolf. “Is there anything else you would like to know about my religion?” She asked finally. She glanced up at the sun; she was around Artemis’ spirit always. This was for reasons, but mainly one, she was in the wilderness.

Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
The pregnant leader walks slowly and easily, each stride with a sway of her curvy hips and even rounder sides, swollen with child, though still far capable of maneuverability as of yet. She had not gotten fat enough just yet to where she had confided herself in a den until birthing. The call sends her away from the lope around the heart of her home and to it's boarders, ending around the area until she reaches Kasai and the unknown woman, surely the reasoning for this call. It had been quite some time since a rogue had come directly to her boarders seeking acceptance. Even Kasai himself had been merely strolling which Elettra had simply happened upon. With Phineas recent leave, her expression is left grim, her pale silver eyes intense upon the stranger. She was weary of rogues far more then before, choosy of those who belonged in her home and that deserved the right to call themselves Willow Ridge wolves. "Welcome to our home...." She speaks with a respectful dip of her muzzle, easing up to the side of Kasai, close, to where she could feel the odd ruffling of fur having not grown correctly from his heavy burn scars. Even still, she seems to lean into him lightly, if only to lessen the extra weight she held and, to show a confidence and pride she held in him by watching their boarders well. "I am Elettra Archer, matriarch to this land." And then she waits, ever patiently, for she could do little held down by children at the moment (could not travel far, spar for fun, hunt large game for much was a risk to her unborn children). Hopefully the timber woman before her would take the hint, introduce herself, and offer herself and her skills to this pack she wished to call her own.
Inactive Deceased
Hotei Tainn
Kasai listened to Semananti and her family's culture. Their religion was an odd one, the its principles of loyalty to the pack above all rang true. There was a plus when Sema told of never loving another nor bearing pups of her own. It was a deep dishonor, which technically speaking in pack terms was a disrespect and dishonor of the packs alphas. So Kasai nodded agreeing with the tawny woman. The morals were true even if the religion or story that was spun with it might not be true.

The dark wolf settled his gaze upon a frozen willow tree as he thought about this Artemis and Apollo. Were they wolves themselves? Or some other higher creature? Every religion had questions that could be tacked onto it. Kasai liked to look at each religion next to each other comparing likenesses and differences. Seeing which one's were more believable or just completely ridiculous.

When Sema asked the burnt wolf whether he had more questions Kasai nodded. However his nose scented the dark wolf before she reached them. "Later maybe. I may have more questions for you." He answered quickly before standing once more and dipping his head in greeting to the black she wolf as Elettra appeared before them. The Italian woman's elegance and air of confidence pulling the two wolves attention to her.

From then on Kasai stayed quiet. It was not his turn to speak now. Only the two women who stood around him. The dark wolf barely had to brace himself as Elettra leaned on him for support. She might be getting heavier with pups but the woman was still of no comparison to his mass. His head neared her neck to rub it in greeting. However Kasai pulled back before touching her and kept his eyes averted. It was not his place to touch the alpha female. She could only touch, or use him as the dark lady was doing right now by leaning upon him.

Inactive Deceased
Semananti

Semananti nodded as he said he would have more questions later. She was unsure of how he felt about her and she knew to be wary about males, even if they were her packmates. Soon the leader arrived and she smiled as she was welcomed to their borders. What she did next was pure instincts, the wolves there were in a pack that she would want to join and so she was the lesser once here.

Sema stood up as soon as the ma’am of the lands arrived. She immediately exposed her neck and other weak spots, her tail curled across her belly and a direct gaze into her eyes was not met. She only wanted to respect the wolf, and Elettra greeted her, and introduced herself. “It is an honor to meet you ma’am. I am Semanati Whurshire, a lone wolf who seeks a home in a pack that I can be loyal to and serve with all my devotion. I have skills in teaching, fighting and scavenging. However I am not a great hunter, it is my greatest downfall I’m afraid.” She told the female, she felt like repeating and reiterating what she had said to the male before her. She hoped that her weakness in hunting would not affect her chances in getting into the pack that she was so far approving of to fit with her personality.

She expect standard questions as far as what she could do to serve the pack and her business being at the borders in the first place, so she answered them in her greeting. She was a bit nervous about it all too. This was a great pack, and she would hate to have the troubles in trying to find a new pack. That was another challenge in itself. Many packs had turned her down because of her lack of ability to hunt. She hoped a turn in the tide was soon if not now. She was a bit heavy on her feet and that was it. That was the way she was born and that was why her sister was claimed to be an heir of Apollo instead of her.

She knew little next to nothing of healing, but she could smell the fact that the alpha was pregnant. It was an honor to not be chased away immediately because of the leader being pregnant. She knew that this was what Artemis had wanted, she only hoped that ma’am Elettra was feeling the same way about her. All she could do was hope. The jet black wolf with silver highlights was around her size, maybe a bit large then her. She was on the smaller side of the medium classification. She again, retained the information that she was an assassin, for fear that she would not be admitted into the pack for the reason that she has killed wolves before.

(This post was last modified: Apr 10, 2013, 11:52 AM by Semananti.)