(See All?) Announcements
514 Users Online
Bing, Nia, Google

Where are you now? — Secret Caverns 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Melorama who has 49 posts.
Inactive II. Teacher
Kieth Tatum

A movement from Narime caught Kieth's attention. He flicked his pale grey eyes back to her and noted that she had lifted up her head and changed her stance to a more dominent one. He sensed that she was new to the role of being an alpha, and he wouldn't make it hard for her. Dipping his head slightly to show respect to the young silver fae, he was about to reply to her question but Sloane beat him to it. The dark grey male could hear the love and affection in Sloane's voice as he introduced Narime to him and he gave a nod in the black fae's direction.

"Hello Simaea," He said, giving a few shakes of his thick, grey brush. As he looked closer at Simaea, he saw that she was only just smaller than himself. But her own fearfulness made her look even smaller than she already was. He gave the black fae a smile to hopefully arouse her out of her fear. In his eyes she seemed like a beautiful but extremely shy. Simaea reminded him of Jade. The first wolf he had ever met in Relic Lore. They had parted ways as friends and then met up yet again on the mountain, and then he had met Sloane. How time flys by quickly when you're a lone wolf. Kieth felt a smile tug at his lips, but stopped it before the others saw it. They might get suspicous of him smiling randomly.

Fixing a content look on his face, he dropped his tail into a relaxed position and raised his head up, but not higher than Sloane or Narimes'. He would be submissive to them, as they were his alpha's. He knew they would expect that of him, and he respected that. Nothing would ever make him challenge his leaders. Nothing.

[Image: wcpride3_by_terra_anne-d60id3y.png]
You can run, but you can't hide

Played by Ghoff who has 83 posts.
No Rank
Simaea Nite
(Yes they are more similar than they know, too fun)

Simaea remained silent, as another wolf approached, and she instinctively crouched before he was even near. He approached and seemed to know Sloane and Narime, or at least their names, she was dimly aware of the vibration she was now visibly showing, at least until Sloane addressed the stranger, "Keith" okay, at least he looked harmless. Simaea was still nervous for a few moments however until Keith addressed her with a wag of his tail, she felt herself calming slightly. It would be okay soon enough her brother might come with them. She gave a smile and a rusty "Hello" to the male. She considered Narime's words while Keith settled himself, a choice. Simaea was not used to being able to choose what happened to her, for most of her life she had been borne upon a torrent of will that was never her own. Indecision apparent in her face she had to think carefully, she could see that there was not yet substance to this small pack, and that once there was they would need some wolf trained at least to some degree to heal.

She looked very intently at Sloane and Narime, it was a strikingly intense gaze, very similar to her own brothers when he was deep in thought. The black yearling forced her body to relax, Sooner or later you will have to trust someone. Her eyes closed and her head tilted back the way Hollow's often did. She thought deeply, what did her heart say to this? After a moment she understood, Grow, make your own path. as much as she wanted to be safe with her brother once more she knew it was the truth. Simaea could not live her entire life being taken care of, even though it was a scary thought she opened here eyes and fixed the alphas with her deep brown gaze, "I would like to see him, first, but I will stay with you Narime, and you Sloane. Your new pack will need someone who knows basic remedies, and I have been lightly trained in healing."
(This post was last modified: Mar 11, 2013, 08:24 PM by Simaea.)
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

Once Sloane introduced the strange male Narimé's curiosity was satisfied. She relaxed as he dipped his head to her, a clear sign of submission, then let her tail droop comfortably below her.

"It's nice to meet you. I hope I can get to know you better. You will probably be hearing a lot of questions from me in the future." She smiled sheepishly. As much as Nari wanted the pack to know she was the alpha female, the young woman would not try to do everything herself if she obviously had no clue what to do in some sticky situation. The gray hunter would ask the older members of the pack for advice, and she would learn from their experiences as well as her own.

Turning her head in Simaea's direction she listened to the black she wolfs calm but tattered voice. Nari's eyes lit up and her tail began to wag excitedly. Simaea would join them for sure! All they had to do was travel up to Secret Woodlands to see her brother. And while she see's him Sloane and I can talk things over with Nina and Koda.. She nodded approvingly then looked around at the cave and their two new pack members.

Everything was coming together. Now we just figure out if this cave's good for a den then..pups.. She shivered, her tail stilling and set her blue gaze over to Sloane's massive form. A warm feeling crept up her spine. The feeling intensifies when he touches me. It feels..sooo good.. Just thinking about it made her tail curl a little. Maybe later, when we are alone... He can make that feeling come back again.. She blushed and turned her body away from everyone to hide her face.

Is this feeling part of how pups are made? She wondered to herself while staring at the budding trees outside of the cave.

Sloane can fade it out if you want. Saying it's time for them to go or something. Or someone else can! :)

Played by Jen who has 320 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sloane Thorben
Sloane was feeling more and more comfortable with what appeared to be the core foundation of their pack. He had his beautiful and very capable queen and they had each managed to bring a new family member with them. In Keith he sensed a loyal and trusted adviser and protector and apparently they could now add a Healer to their small numbers. Definitely a good start! Now that Simaea and Keith's loyalties had been decided they needed to evaluate the cave for a possible den.

He glanced around, seeing water nearby, but far enough away not to be too much of a danger in heavy rains and a lush forest of trees that kept the cave well hidden. He noted the numerous animal trails that would mean prey, although surely those would thin out quickly with a new pack of predators in the neighborhood. The cave appeared high and dry, at least for the moment, but the true test would be when the rains came. Until then, they could only guess. Without looking deeper into the caverns beyond the huge cave opening he felt fairly satisfied with what he saw. Resources would be plentiful, water and shelter were provided and it was somewhat secluded.

Finished with his cursory evaluation, he looked to the lovely silver fae that he was blessed to call his mate. "We shall have to look deeper later, but I believe that you are right, my love. This cave should make an excellent den for our family!" With that he nuzzled her affectionately, not caring if the other two saw his display. When his fur mingled briefly with hers, the now-familiar tingle traveled through him. How he wished they could be alone right now! Soon.

He looked at the other two wolves to remind himself of their presence for Narime's scent was nearly driving him crazy. Clearing his throat he said, "Simaea, Narime' and I shall take you north to see your brother. Keith, if you would like to come, you are welcome to or you may stay here and scout the area. It is your choice, my friend." Then he smiled at Simaea and turned back to Narime' and said "Shall we? Sloane led his new family to the north so that more family might reunite.

(Fade to black...)
Knight of Honor